Washington Was Predicted To Become Wuhan Province. That Didn't Happen

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It all started in America right here in my state. The first case and death from the virus was 10 miles from where I am right now.

In February and March people were publishing news articles saying Washington was going to become Wuhan Province. That didn't happen.

Not only didn't that happen, we are now not even in the list of states with the most cases.

We were last week.

We've been locked down since the beginning of March. It's been hard but it's paying off.

I give most of the credit to our governor. He has been fantastic through all of this. The rest of the nation needs to follow his and our lead.

IMG_0168.HEIC-1.jpeg

First they said 2 million could die. Now they say 60,000. Something smells.

To be fair, they revised that down to 100 to 240 thousand a few weeks ago.

I think that the numbers being lower here are due to the fact that our governor didn't say it was all a hoax. Didn't say it would go away by itself by April. Didn't offer excuses and lies, he actually took action. When others were saying it's all a hoax.

Taking action early has kept the numbers lower here.

The governor locked down 3 counties, King, Pierce and Snohomish, counties early in March. He then locked down the whole state a week or so later.

It has not been easy but it's working.

I wish the rest of the nation would do what we have done. More lives will be saved.

It's the 'module' they were using at first ... thanks to Bill Gates.

I'm not going to rag on Bill Gates or the module.
The module was obviously flawed but that's all we had to work with at the time.

I have no issues with infection/fatality numbers going down

I give most of the credit to our governor. He has been fantastic through all of this. The rest of the nation needs to follow his and our lead.
I appreciate that Jay Inslee didn't let his inspiring run for president deter his equally inspiring fight against
the Covid 19 virus.
Is social distancing stopping the Corona virus? Who knows?

Last edited:

I think that the numbers being lower here are due to the fact that our governor didn't say it was all a hoax. Didn't say it would go away by itself by April. Didn't offer excuses and lies, he actually took action. When others were saying it's all a hoax.

The governor locked down 3 counties, King, Pierce and Snohomish, counties early in March. He then locked down the whole state a week or so later.

I wish the rest of the nation would do what we have done. More lives will be saved.

Why did your governor wait till March to lock down your whole state when you state had the 1st confirmed death?
And is the governor keeping the state on lock down until a vaccine is discovered? If not why?

Yeah, smells like victory for everyone that listened to real experts instead of the orange clown.

Are you suggesting that the cause for the decline is that people are disregarding President Trump's suggestion to the American people and they are NOT washing their hands after using the toilet?

Interesting theorem

First: Your OP bashes the rest of the country you live in.

Shame on you!!

Second: Your post/s refuse to give credit to Life Care Of America who knew/know what to do in case of infectious disease.
It's almost like a blessing in disguise that a SNF/LTC facility was the first
that became infected with CV

First: Your OP bashes the rest of the country you live in.

Shame on you!!

Second: Your post/s refuse to give credit to Life Care Of America who knew/know what to do in case of infectious disease.
It's almost like a blessing in disguise that a SNF/LTC facility was the first
that became infected with CV
That's what TDS infected trolls do.

I appreciate that Jay Inslee didn't let his inspiring run for president deter his equally inspiring fight against
the Covid 19 virus.
Is social distancing stopping the Corona virus? Who knows?

What does him running for president have to do with anything much less this subject?

If you weren't so lazy or had a decent memory of the past year, you would know that Inslee dropped out of the race in August 2019.

The virus showed up in my state in January 2020.

Lets see if you can do simple math.

Yes social distancing along with other measures are working. If it wasn't, we would still have the highest number of cases and deaths.

If it wasn't I wouldn't have posted a news article a couple weeks ago saying a spark had been started. Where it all started in America, Kirkland Washington. A couple weeks ago I posted an article that cases were starting to level off in Kirkland and hoped that spark grew.

It did.

A week later I posted an article that the number of cases in Seattle were leveling off.

Now this week, I'm showing how that spark has turned into a fire. We are now not even on the list of the most cases. We were last week.

We are now sending ventilators to NYC. We are now tearing down set up hospitals that we thought we would need but didn't and sending them out to the rest of the nation.

It's working. Jay Inslee saved my state from being another Wuhan Province.

He has been a fantastic governor. He was a fantastic representative in the House. I started voting for him in the 90s. When he beat that slime ball rick white, I called him and thanked him for winning to get that slime ball out of our House of Representatives. He represented me in the 1st district until he ran for governor and won. He won a second term. He's running for a third term and will win.

He will win by a landslide.

He beat the last republican by 9% in 2016. The next republican who runs against him will lose by a wider margin.

He has been loved very much by the people of my state for decades, he will now be one of the greatest governors in my state's history.

What does him running for president have to do with anything much less this subject?

If you weren't so lazy or had a decent memory of the past year, you would know that Inslee dropped out of the race in August 2019.

The virus showed up in my state in January 2020.

Lets see if you can do simple math.
I praised Inslee's gallant run for president. Sorry that offended you.
Of course he was a one issue candidate
and that issue (global warming) is an overly hyped overly dramatized issue, just like the Wu Han virus (not that they are non issues). So perhaps Inslee has an affinity for riding single issue matters into the ground.

What would happen if Inslee unshackled the Washington state economy and businesses started to open
up again and perfectly healthy people wouldn't have to sit by helplessly while their bank accounts went belly up?

I know all about "your" state. I was born and lived in "your" state. I went to college in "your" state and I know how East of the Cascade mountain range, enthusiasm for Inslee and the leftists that run the state (as in Oregon, as in California) is not so great.

How long is Inslee prepared to sit in his office and wait out the Corona virus?

It all started in America right here in my state. The first case and death from the virus was 10 miles from where I am right now.

In February and March people were publishing news articles saying Washington was going to become Wuhan Province. That didn't happen.

Not only didn't that happen, we are now not even in the list of states with the most cases.

We were last week.

We've been locked down since the beginning of March. It's been hard but it's paying off.

View attachment 321093
First off, Wuhan is not a province, rather it is a city in Hubei which is. Wuhan is to Hubei whar NYC is to NY state.

Yeah, smells like victory for everyone that listened to real experts instead of the orange clown.
Are you suggesting that the cause for the decline is that people are disregarding President Trump's suggestion to the American people and they are NOT washing their hands after using the toilet?
People have always been washing their hands. My comment is about the orange clown throwing around words like "hoax" and "fake news" and touting a drug of limited usefulness as if it were a miracle concoction.

Forum List

Back