Washington State Senate passes bill to give access to 0 Emission Vehicles,Gov Inslee vows to sign it

• Banned
Hooray for mere virtue signalling politicians telling people what kinds of cars that they will drive, at gunpoint if necessary!

Happy fucking day!
if folks dont like it, they can move to Texas!

Even though zero emissions vehicles don't pollute on a local level, the materials they're made of do far more damage to the world's environment than the worst gas guzzlers.

The mining and processing of nickel, cobalt, lithium, graphite, needed to produce those vehicles are wiping out entire communities in the countries they come from, not to mention the child slave labor being used to obtain those elements.

Nickel mining: the hidden environmental cost of electric cars

Electric Cars: Child Slave Labor, Market Manipulation, and Environmental Pollution

But who cares about all that? All that matters is that the Greentards get to feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You will hate it BANK on it dude you have no idea what you got coming lmfao. Seriously learn about agenda 2030 that way when you feel it and live it you'll SOB I should have listened ot those nut-jobs it's all right here in writing too lmfao.

Hi we're from the UN and we are here to help LMFAO. Regan said that too..

upload_2020-3-9_18-27-2.jpeg

lol

There are NO plugs in's for these fkd up elec. cars it will take years to build them nation wide lmfao Oh all that energy and money.......

it's proven this shit enslaves your asses to live by " FOOT" only dip . Bikes will be allowed. OMFGG your dumb asses are begging to live as they do in the poorest of North Korea bahahha.

You beg to take your own rights away jesus christ.

You will hate it BANK on it dude you have no idea what you got coming lmfao. Seriously learn about agenda 2030 that way when you feel it and live it you'll SOB I should have listened ot those nut-jobs it's all right here in writing too lmfao.

View attachment 311419

lol

I hate the word "sustainable" It should be retired from the dictionary as obsolete and irrelevant.

View attachment 311419

lol

I hate the word "sustainable" It should be retired from the dictionary as obsolete and irrelevant.

Yeah they abused the hell out of that word aye?

Washington State has tons and bunches of hydropower ... EV's make sense there ... looks like Oregon will reach that emissions goal 15 years earlier ... tons and bunches of hydro ...

What is this "cold weather" you speak of? ... like 50ºF or something ... I've heard of places where water on the ground is frozen ... crazy I know but that's what I've heard ...

Forum List

Back