Washington school district doesn't include Asian kids in 'students of color' category

If YOU are innocent and locked up you deserve compensation. Your grandkids do not.

The generations who were slaves are long since gone. No one deserves compensagtion for that

Hey, buddy, learn how to spell before you even waste my time, okay?
Hey moron learn how to think before spewing revisionist crap

I wont have to pwn and humiliatde you in a consistent fashion

...was it really unreasonable to lock up people who .....

People who were brave, loyal, brave AMERICAN CITIZENS? Yeah, that was fucking unreasonable? People who the scumbag fdr's own intelligence people told him were NOT threats to America but rather LOYAL, DEPENDABLE AMERICAN CITIZENS? YEAH, that was fucking unreasonable, you piece of shit.

Never existed, and certainly had nothing to do even in theory with the innocent, loyal, AMERICAN CITIZENS in fdr's concentration camps.

Didn't it? Frankly, if the Battle of Midway had gone the other way, there would have been nothing between the Japanese and the west coast.

So you have 100,000 people who think Hirohito was a fucking God on one side and the Yamato with her 18 inch guns on the other.

I'm sure that would have gone well.

That's because Asians haven't fallen for the left's "non-whites need our help because they can't succeed otherwise" victimhood bullshit.

Asians were never slaves. They never were subjected to Genocide in this country.

Yes, you can point to specific discrimination, but nothing like the institutionalized racism against Blacks or Native Americans.
You don't know your history, Joe. Have you ever heard the expression "Not A Chinaman's Chance"? Do you know the backstory to that expression?

Makes sense to me. I don't think of Asians as "colored."

Colored people are generally black.

Though I guess Sri Lankan's are considered Asian by some.

sri lankans consist of Buddhists and Tamils (largely) ---
some of the buddhists (especially) have what anthropologists designated "mongolian" ----sorta from China and Japan--etc. Tamils are hindus from India----
Hindus from India are----according to the original designations----Caucasian. Race designations in humans are sorta hazy since humans have been
inter-screwing for millennia. Race is a social construct almost as idiotic as caste

You don't know your history, Joe. Have you ever heard the expression "Not A Chinaman's Chance"? Do you know the backstory to that expression?

The fact that most of us haven't heard of it tells me it just wasn't a big deal.

I actually did do a paper in college about "Coolie Labor" and the anti-Chinese sentiment in the late 19th century.

Yes, it was bad.

No, it wasn't the kind of systematic and institutionalized racism and genocide that blacks and Native Americans have had to endure.

The fact that most of us haven't heard of it tells me it just wasn't a big deal.

I actually did do a paper in college about "Coolie Labor" and the anti-Chinese sentiment in the late 19th century.

Yes, it was bad.

No, it wasn't the kind of systematic and institutionalized racism and genocide that blacks and Native Americans have had to endure.
Clearly you did not learn much as there was no genocide of natives

Yes, it was bad.

Actually it was EXACTLY the kind of systematic and institutionalized racism and genocide that blacks and Native Americans have endured! Did you research this paper you supposedly wrote?

Hey, you've already convinced us you're stupid, you don't need to keep proving it.

Next you'll deny the holocaust happened.

Actually it was EXACTLY the kind of systematic and institutionalized racism and genocide that blacks and Native Americans have endured! Did you research this paper you supposedly wrote?

Thoroughly... and it was nowhere near. Not even in the same zip code. They weren't sold as property, they weren't massacred, they weren't systematically raped. it didn't go on for decades or centuries.

For a few years, they were brought over as cheap labor, and most of them returned to China with enough money to live very well there.

Probably if there was a closer analogy, they were what Mexicans are today... brought in for cheap labor and feared because they are different. It seems we haven't learned much in 100 years.

Hey, you've already convinced us you're stupid, you don't need to keep proving it.

Next you'll deny the holocaust happened.

Actually I consistently prove YOU stupid.

There is no US here junior you are a pathetic outcast who everyone knows is a brainwashed tool

There was no genocide of natives here you uneducated fool. There are more natives alive today than there were precolumbus.

There was no genocide of natives here you uneducated fool. There are more natives alive today than there were precolumbus.

Wow, that sounds like a hate radio talking point.

There are currently five million native Americans in the United States today.

There were 60 million native Americans in north America in 1492. By comparison, the population of Europe at that time was 88 million.

Today there are 260 million Euro-Americans living in the US and only 5 million native Americans. That's about as genocide-y as you get.

As a point of reference, when Hitler came up with the idea of concentration camps for the Jews, he looked at Native American reservations as an example.

Again, you don't need to prove you are stupid.

Never existed, and certainly had nothing to do even in theory with the innocent, loyal, AMERICAN CITIZENS in fdr's concentration camps.

Didn't it? Frankly, if the Battle of Midway had gone the other way, there would have been nothing between the Japanese and the west coast.

So you have 100,000 people who think Hirohito was a fucking God on one side and the Yamato with her 18 inch guns on the other.

I'm sure that would have gone well.

It was never logistically possible for Japan to invade, occupy and hold the United States, General Stupidity.

It was never logistically possible for Japan to invade, occupy and hold the United States, General Stupidity.

Really? According to conventional thinking at the time, Germany never should have been able to overrun france, Japan never should have been able to sink battleships at Pearl Harbor, Corregidor and Singapore should have been unassailable. Well, you get the idea.

Again, it's easy to look back some 80 years later and say, "Hey, they never should have been worried about that"

But in 1942, the allies looked like they were losing the war, not winning it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back