Washington school district doesn't include Asian kids in 'students of color' category

Hey, I'd love to hear an alternative to Affirmative Action to fix 400 years of racial stupidity... I've yet to hear you guys provide one.

Here it is: EVERYONE STOP BEING RACIST.

Treat every individual with all the dignity and respect they deserve.

So discrimination isn't based on skin color but on something else perhaps like how a group acts as a group?

No, but keep trying to justify your racism, you'll get there eventually.

Cap pissed on the American flag, he got what he deserved

When did he do this? He refused to stand for the National Anthem. That was it. Because he lives in a country where people like him can be shot by police with no consequence....

Frankly, when I was in the service, they ruled on the flag burning law. The right to protest is something that is more sacred than a song or a piece of cloth.
Asian kids aren't white and typically aren't stupid--------but they aren't miniorities now even though there are fewer of these non-whites than there are of other non-whites. I didn't make these rules---nor do I support this crazy racist nonsense but you do.

BTW, I like intelligent people so yes I must be racist by your screwed up standards. The Race Card is dead with me, fool.

Look, I get it. You hate your white skin because you were told to, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

But news flash: I never oppressed anybody.

No, you just benefit from it, like all white people do in this society.. That's what we need to fix.

By "balancing past injustices" you discriminate against other people based upon their races.

You solve the problem by simply saying "no more", from this day forward, race will not be considered in any legal contract, no preferential treatment will be given to any race, creed, or nationality inside the border of the United States. A level playing field starting from where we are today.

Here's the problem with that. You are playing poker with someone. They are in cahoots with the dealer and have several aces up their sleeve. After they've accumulated most of the chips, saying, "No More" isn't really good enough. You have to fairly redistribute the chips. ..

Horseshit. We've told you. But you don't want it because it doesn't make Whitey pay.

And black people can be racist. Everyone can.

Pretending it's not really a problem isn't a solution. And, no, if you don't control the wealth, the institutions of power, etc. you can't be racist. You can be a bigot, you can be prejudiced. But if you don't have the power to make other races accept their second class status, it isn't racism.

Asian kids aren't white and typically aren't stupid--------but they aren't miniorities now even though there are fewer of these non-whites than there are of other non-whites. I didn't make these rules---nor do I support this crazy racist nonsense but you do.

Sure, they are a minority. They aren't an oppressed minority with centuries of mistreatment behind them.

Look, I get it. You hate your white skin because you were told to, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

But news flash: I never oppressed anybody.

No, you just benefit from it, like all white people do in this society.. That's what we need to fix.
By being racist to whites. That's exactly what you're advocating.

Treat people equally. Damn, leftists hate that idea.

Horseshit. We've told you. But you don't want it because it doesn't make Whitey pay.

And black people can be racist. Everyone can.

Pretending it's not really a problem isn't a solution. And, no, if you don't control the wealth, the institutions of power, etc. you can't be racist. You can be a bigot, you can be prejudiced. But if you don't have the power to make other races accept their second class status, it isn't racism.
Racism has nothing to do with wealth and power. Dumbass.

Rational people aren't going to join your fucked-up fantasy. Hate yourself all you want; nobody cares. But your insistence that other people share your self-loathing is disgusting.

Okay, how does that fix 400 years of past racism?

Let's not forget, we can't even get white people to take down statues of old dead racists that were put up to tell those people their place.
HEY GUISE IF WE TAKE DOWN ALL THE STATUES ITLL BE LIKE SLAVERY NEVER HAPPEEND

Let's not forget, we can't even get white people to take down statues of old dead racists that were put up to tell those people their place.

And don't forget burning all the history books and throwing those suspected of 'wrong thinking' into concentration camps! You know, the usual democrat approach.

And don't forget burning all the history books and throwing those suspected of 'wrong thinking' into concentration camps! You know, the usual democrat approach.
Democrats love to rewrite history and punish Thoughtcrime.

You know what, I got passed over for a job that was given to a black woman under affirmative action. I got over it.

Again, the main beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women. we don't year you whining about that. I wonder why?

Sure it does. How do you think the Rich get the stupid inbred rednecks in Jesusland to keep voting against their own economic interests?

Rational people aren't going to join your fucked-up fantasy. Hate yourself all you want; nobody cares. But your insistence that other people share your self-loathing is disgusting.

Rational people are realizing that we have a lot to correct in our society... You lost the election, dummy.

No, but it would be finally admitting it was wrong and people who betrayed their country to preserve it don't deserve statues.

Funny, the only concentration camps I've seen is the ones Trump threw Mexican children into, and people like you and Dave cheered wildly. At least the Nazis had the shame to try to hide what they were doing.

Democrats love to rewrite history and punish Thoughtcrime.

What history has been "rewritten"? That Robert E. Lee is not being seen as a hero anymore? He never was.

You know what, I got passed over for a job that was given to a black woman under affirmative action. I got over it.

Again, the main beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women. we don't year you whining about that. I wonder why?

Sure it does. How do you think the Rich get the stupid inbred rednecks in Jesusland to keep voting against their own economic interests?

Rational people are realizing that we have a lot to correct in our society... You lost the election, dummy.

Against what economic interest , please be specific?

$3.00 buck for a pack of smokes versus $12.00

You don't know how to do math meth head joe

Against what economic interest , please be specific?

$3.00 buck for a pack of smokes versus $12.00

Yes, Willie White Trash needs to be able to poison himself cheaply.

Specifically, for the last 50 years, the GOP has gotten Cleetus the Redneck to go along with less rights at work, busting unions, at-will employment, and all the other things that have been sold to him as "Freedom"... but really benefit the rich.

But as long as they don't have no gummit telling them what to do, dun-der Cleetus. Just cling to our guns and our bibles.

Shit, you guys are STILL freaking out over Obama getting elected.

Do you think the cops didn't know the suspect personally and was on watch for a dangerous armed man?

I think cops engage in misconduct because the system is designed to protect them.

Tamir Rice. Botham Jeane. Breonna Taylor. Laquan McDonald.

None of these people were armed or dangerous. Some of them were minding their own business in their own homes.
Well no shit, cops get protection because they are paid to do it, so you paying criminals to be criminals?

New Topics

Forum List

Back