Washington school district doesn't include Asian kids in 'students of color' category

You don't refute anything, Soviet Man.

You're just so angry that a woman is smarter than you. You're racist AND sexist.

Actually, PC is about the dumbest creature on this board. I don't think it's ever had an original thought.

much like yourself, come to think of it.

1606067867664.png

The sad thing is? The majority of Asians vote for the democrat party, the party that is going to target them......

The Asians and the Jewish are probably the two smartest groups of people in the world. Yet both vote a majority Democrat in spite of the hatred of them from the Democrat party. It really makes you wonder if these two groups, in spite of their intelligence, are politically ignorant.

Excellent point.

Those two groups should indeed reconsider their support of the Democratic Party.

As the demographics in this nation change, I fear that those two groups are going to get the short end of the stick.

You don't refute anything, Soviet Man.

You're just so angry that a woman is smarter than you. You're racist AND sexist.

Actually, PC is about the dumbest creature on this board. I don't think it's ever had an original thought.

Other than kicking your ass in every exchange you've ever had? The sooner you understand just how stupid YOU are, the happier you'll be.

By continuing to be racist?

How's that going to work, exactly?

Actually by balancing past injustices... that's how you fix it.
A balance scale works by putting too much weight on on side, then too much on the other and then peeling one side down to equilibrium. The proposed solution leaves a large question about how "too much" we are prepared to put on the supposed other side of a supposed binary situation. For, it must be remembered, that to whatever extent "racism" exists anywhere, we do not know how well off the object of bigotry would be without the "racism". We do not know what the group would have done outside of this oppressive setting. There may be many more than two variables in a group's development.

So you DO think racism is ok as long as it's the sort of racism you approve of?

I don't think it's racism if the group in question has institutionalized power.

There's a train of thought that black people can't be racists because they don't have the power to act on their hate.

Hey, I'd love to hear an alternative to Affirmative Action to fix 400 years of racial stupidity... I've yet to hear you guys provide one.

A balance scale works by putting too much weight on on side, then too much on the other and then peeling one side down to equilibrium. The proposed solution leaves a large question about how "too much" we are prepared to put on the supposed other side of a supposed binary situation. For, it must be remembered, that to whatever extent "racism" exists anywhere, we do not know how well off the object of bigotry would be without the "racism". We do not know what the group would have done outside of this oppressive setting. There may be many more than two variables in a group's development.

Here's the underlying problem, we were making pretty good progress up until about the 1970's... then we kind of stopped, because thanks to the Republicans realizing racism was a good way to get dumb white people to vote against the new deal and other reforms that benefited them.

I agree, AA is not the perfect solution. And if in fact, it's primary beneficiary has been - wait for it - white women.

I just yet to hear a better solution from the critics.

Please, keep going, old white man. Us tan colored folks really love when you guys lecture us all about our plight and how to fix ourselves.

I don't think you personally are fixable... but that's okay.

Right. By being racist.

Oh, noes, some white person is upset he's going to have slightly less privilege!!!
Look, I get it. You hate your white skin because you were told to, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

But news flash: I never oppressed anybody. You didn't, either, outside of being a racist on the internet.

So you can wallow in the guilt you don't merit all you want. All it accomplishes is making you look even more pathetic than you are.

But don't even make the mistake of insisting I should join your little fetish. And I'm not going to pay for it, either.

So go put on your yoke and your chains and your worm-like subservience to people who hate you. I'll be over here holding you in utter contempt.

ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg

By continuing to be racist?

How's that going to work, exactly?

Actually by balancing past injustices... that's how you fix it.
By "balancing past injustices" you discriminate against other people based upon their races.

You solve the problem by simply saying "no more", from this day forward, race will not be considered in any legal contract, no preferential treatment will be given to any race, creed, or nationality inside the border of the United States. A level playing field starting from where we are today.

So you DO think racism is ok as long as it's the sort of racism you approve of?

I don't think it's racism if the group in question has institutionalized power.

There's a train of thought that black people can't be racists because they don't have the power to act on their hate.

Hey, I'd love to hear an alternative to Affirmative Action to fix 400 years of racial stupidity... I've yet to hear you guys provide one.
Horseshit. We've told you. But you don't want it because it doesn't make Whitey pay.

And black people can be racist. Everyone can.

That's stupid. Of course they do. We see it all the time. Everyone has the 'power' to be a racist douche bag and to act accordingly in various horrible ways.

Forum List

Back