Washington Post Targeted R-Luna After She Brilliantly DESTROYED Ex-Twitter Exec Roth; Forced To Issue Correction

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Several days ago freshman GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna 'savaged' former Ex-Twitter Exec Roth during a committee oversight hearing in which Roth was left speechless, staring up at the giant graphics she had up proving he had committed crimes by illegally collaborating / coordinating with govt entities to violate Americans' 1st Amendment rights.

She performed brilliantly and, it seems to Democrats / fake news media, frighteningly...so much so that the Washington Post almost immediately launched a 'hit piece' against her that has failed spectacularly.

Among the claims the Post attempted to use against her included

Her claim to be a 'minority'
- Dedpite the fact that she IS a minority did not stop the Post from digging into her past in an attempt to find anyone to disparage her status as a minority.

Her use of her mom's maiden name instead of her given name from her father who was convicted of a crime, which the Post attemptrd to claim never happened / left out.

Despite the fact her mother had already confirmed several events to the Post, it went out of its way to write the article as if Luna lied and made / makes up stories like Biden does, whatever is needed to fit the situation / need.

The Washington Post either flat-out LIED or is guilty of irrsponsible / failed journalism by reporting Luna was a DRMOCRAT in the past.

After the failed hit piece was exposed, out of all the attacks on Luna, attempting to brand her as a liar, attempting to paint her in a negative light by deliberately leaving out facts they knew to be true, the Washington Post issued a retraction for falsely reporting she had once been a Democrat only. That's it.

The fact is Luna was masterful in her Oversight Committee hearing questioning of Roth, destroying his attempted 'Not to the best of my recollection' defense and pointing out to him and everyone watching she had just proven undeniably he had attempred to deceive the committee, that he DID break laws numerous times, and that he would be held accountable.

The fact is Luna scared the hell out of the left while proving she is a rising star ... so the Washington Post went after her ... and failed....miserably.

It is getting serious enough, and with ALL the woke/left/Democrat machines protecting themselves, I wonder if all the people exposing the corruption and downright illegalities in these hearings shouldn't have extra personal protection?

Anytime ANYBODY attacks the person instead of showing how the argument/statement is in error--'anybody' defined as politicians, public figures, MSM, bureaucrats, activists, etc. etc. or people on message boards, social media etc.--you can be sure the argument/statement is likely to have more truth than error in it.

I get pretty darn tired of trolls here at USMB, Twitter, Facebook etc. etc. who descend on threads trying to get the truth out there and bomb it with personal insults, non sequitur posts, stupid statements in an effort to derail the thread and disrupt any reasoned discussion. I have to wonder if such people are not working with higher authority to do that, possibly even being paid?

Certainly I wonder how it benefits the Washington Post to personally attack Anna Paulina Luna instead of pointing out any errors in her narrative? But I'm pretty damn sure somebody in the Democrat Party instigated that.

Last edited:
It is getting serious enough, and with ALL the woke/left/Democrat machines protecting themselves, I wonder if all the people exposing the corruption and downright illegalities in these hearings shouldn't have extra personal protection?

Anytime ANYBODY attacks the person instead of showing how the argument/statement is in error--'anybody' defined as politicians, public figures, MSM, bureaucrats, activists, etc. etc. or people on message boards, social media etc.--you can be sure the argument/statement is likely to have more truth than error in it.

I get pretty darn tired of trolls here at USMB, Twitter, Facebook etc. etc. who descend on threads trying to get the truth out there and bomb it with personal insults, non sequitur posts, stupid statements in an effort to derail the thread and disrupt any reasoned discussion. I have to wonder if such people are not working with higher authority to do that, possibly even being paid?

Certainly I wonder how it benefits the Washington Post to personally attack Anna Paulina Luna instead of pointing out any errors in her narrative? But I'm pretty damn sure somebody in the Democrat Party instigated that.
They are called paid trolls. And they are real.

They are called paid trolls. And they are real.
They are so well coordinated and so predictable I suspect you're right about at least some of them.

Oh, and (off topic) welcome to USMB by the way. Hope you're finding a worthy message board home here. All it takes is a good bullsh*t detector and bullet proof vest. :)

Several days ago freshman GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna 'savaged' former Ex-Twitter Exec Roth during a committee oversight hearing in which Roth was left speechless, staring up at the giant graphics she had up proving he had committed crimes by illegally collaborating / coordinating with govt entities to violate Americans' 1st Amendment rights.

She performed brilliantly and, it seems to Democrats / fake news media, frighteningly...so much so that the Washington Post almost immediately launched a 'hit piece' against her that has failed spectacularly.

Among the claims the Post attempted to use against her included

Her claim to be a 'minority'
- Dedpite the fact that she IS a minority did not stop the Post from digging into her past in an attempt to find anyone to disparage her status as a minority.

Her use of her mom's maiden name instead of her given name from her father who was convicted of a crime, which the Post attemptrd to claim never happened / left out.

Despite the fact her mother had already confirmed several events to the Post, it went out of its way to write the article as if Luna lied and made / makes up stories like Biden does, whatever is needed to fit the situation / need.

The Washington Post either flat-out LIED or is guilty of irrsponsible / failed journalism by reporting Luna was a DRMOCRAT in the past.

After the failed hit piece was exposed, out of all the attacks on Luna, attempting to brand her as a liar, attempting to paint her in a negative light by deliberately leaving out facts they knew to be true, the Washington Post issued a retraction for falsely reporting she had once been a Democrat only. That's it.

The fact is Luna was masterful in her Oversight Committee hearing questioning of Roth, destroying his attempted 'Not to the best of my recollection' defense and pointing out to him and everyone watching she had just proven undeniably he had attempred to deceive the committee, that he DID break laws numerous times, and that he would be held accountable.

The fact is Luna scared the hell out of the left while proving she is a rising star ... so the Washington Post went after her ... and failed....miserably.

She destroyed no one. She was one of the biggest laughing stocks of the hearing. She is a phony with no brains whatsoever.

Start providing some proof. She clearly does not understand the Constitution. Even Laura Ingraham found the idea of arresting them to be ludicrous. As she asked. For what?

Start providing some proof. She clearly does not understand the Constitution. Even Laura Ingraham found the idea of arresting them to be ludicrous. As she asked. For what?
Maybe if you could post something that sort of related to what I posted I could accommodate you?

Forum List

Back