Washington Post Publishes Hit Piece Filled with Lies About Marine Veteran and OAN Reporter – Christina Bobb

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Washington 'Jimmy's World' Post is one of the most prolific fake news outlets in existence.

Maybe they are like those whacko Satanists who believe that if they lie more than anyone else, Satan will reward them.

The solution is to never click on anything these assholes write. Just ignore them. Let them waste their time and money preaching to the irredeemable, far gone left.

The solution is to never click on anything these assholes write. Just ignore them. Let them waste their time and money preaching to the irredeemable, far gone left.
LOL! And you seem to know a lot about the irredeemable left. Must not be taking your own advice.

No one who works for OAN is "highly accomplished", having that on your resume' is tantamount to working at McDonalds for the past 15 years.

No one who works for OAN is "highly accomplished", having that on your resume' is tantamount to working at McDonalds for the past 15 years.
What do you have against McDs? Honest living? Why do you put people down who earn an honest living but not in a glamorous role per se.

Weak sauce

What do you have against McDs? Honest living? Why do you put people down who earn an honest living but not in a glamorous role per se.

Weak sauce

Yea, "weak sauce", I think that was on my Big Mac last time I went there.

Weak sauce

Funny how you look down on people because they work at a fast food restaurant. Loser.

Weak sauce

Funny how you look down on people because they work at a fast food restaurant. Loser.

Nah, I don't look down on anyone who works in the fast food industry, in fact, any honest days work I look up to, and if you do an honest days work, I look up to you.

But the topic is OAN, and they don't do honest work there. Yet you believe them, and malign the Washington Post.

Idiot.

Weak sauce

Nah, I don't look down on anyone who works in the fast food industry, in fact, any honest days work I look up to, and if you do an honest days work, I look up to you.

But the topic is OAN, and they don't do honest work there. Yet you believe them, and malign the Washington Post.

Idiot.
You equated them to McDs not I. Correct?

Weak sauce

Idiot.

Would you call someone "highly accomplished" if they worked at McDonalds for 15 years? Maybe, if in management, but an OAN reporter works the drive thru.

Weak sauce

Idiot.

Would you call someone "highly accomplished" if they worked at McDonalds for 15 years? Maybe, if in management, but an OAN reporter works the drive thru.
There you go again mocking McDs employees. Don't know much about OAN but Chanel Rion is pretty cool.

I can not even read that thing, or make any sense of even what they are trying to say in it. It seems more like it was written by a 2 year old having a temper tantrum.

Care to get me something that was written by actual adults?

Forum List

Back