Washington post hides article about Podesta's Nude Children photo collection

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Washington Post has removed an article in which Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s “art” collection was revealed to contain pictures of naked teenagers.

The 2004 article, archived online, includes comments from former Clinton administration official Sally Katzen in which she discusses the “awkwardness” of being at the Podesta’s home.

“At political events, there’s an inevitable awkwardness,” Katzen said.
Washington Post Hides Article About Podesta’s Nude Children Photo Collection

Let's wonder how they are going to get out of this one when there are photo's , videos etc what evil might possibly run this Country. These people are sick. Nasty pigs.

• Banned
Notice MSM isn't saying a word about these issues coming out.
Wonder what the next few days will bring as the election draws even closer. Maybe they will wipe out the internet loll so nobody can have access to information.

The Washington Post has removed an article in which Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s “art” collection was revealed to contain pictures of naked teenagers.

The 2004 article, archived online, includes comments from former Clinton administration official Sally Katzen in which she discusses the “awkwardness” of being at the Podesta’s home.

Let's wonder how they are going to get out of this one when there are photo's , videos etc what evil might possibly run this Country. These people are sick. Nasty pigs.

The link from the article, the press conference today about how demonic and depraved are the democrat elites, HILLARY et al. is plain EVIL. That video demands a verdict!

Go deny it all you who choose to remain in the dark.

No one wants any part of this I can see. They do not want to get creeped out. (agreed)
So just say "you don't do videos" or "Alex Jones, LOL" and that will get you off the hook.

Thanks to the poster 'ever curious' below me as I should have cautioned "this material is very disturbing which may not be wise to view." If that is the case then I do not hold you to the two reasons above for avoiding it which I suggested too harshly.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back