Washington Post: GOP Donor Who Donated Millions For Voter Fraud Investigation Wants Money Back

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I think this is funny.

This man donated his money, didn't put any stipulations on how it could be spent. Now that the efforts didn't yield the results he wanted, he now wants his money back.

He really has a lot of nerve.

He even doesn't realize that that there was no fraud. When asked, he says he doesn't know.

What an idiot. He deserves what he got. He shouldn't get a penny of his money back.

TX , GA, and Fl will make sure they do everything in the book to deny the votes of many minorities.

You got people like this spending lots of money for voting fraud, only Democratic voting fraud.

I think this is funny.

This man donated his money, didn't put any stipulations on how it could be spent. Now that the efforts didn't yield the results he wanted, he now wants his money back.

He even doesn't realize that that there was no fraud. When asked, he says he doesn't know.

What an idiot. He deserves what he got. He shouldn't get a penny of his money back.

The best part is that they will use his money to fight him in court.

I think this is funny.

CNN, can they tell the truth ? Nope , they are democrats. Like I said in another thread they lie and lie and lie and any proof given doesn't matter , they just act like there is no proof and continue with the same lie. They never quit and never admit.

Forum List

Back