Washington Post Finally Reports What Doctors Have Warned: COVID Vaccine Can ‘Change The Timing Of The Menstrual Cycle’- Is MSM Waking Up?

And I care about some woman I've never met and her dead father........................why?
Right !!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the party which says they care about people.

They care about the money they get from these people. They care about the votes they get from this people. They care about them coming to the rallies and protests.

But care about any of the individuals and why they died, especially because of a lie told to the whole country.....

Let us all vote Republican.

It is the only party that says WE REALLY do not give a darn whether you live or die, and from what. We will do NOTHING to protect you.

IDIOT !!!!

Right !!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the party which says they care about people.

They care about the money they get from these people. They care about the votes they get from this people. They care about them coming to the rallies and protests.

But care about any of the individuals and why they died, especially because of a lie told to the whole country.....

Let us all vote Republican.

It is the only party that says WE REALLY do not give a darn whether you live or die, and from what. We will do NOTHING to protect you.

IDIOT !!!!
Damn. Let's see if we can get you to twist those pearls a little harder, Mabel! :laughing0301:

You believe liars. That is not my problem.

Got it!!!

One does not wish to get the Covid vaccine, do not. No one is being forced to get it. But misinformation, for the sake of misinformation, is not ok.

[Now, be truthful about what the article actually says. Here is part of it:]

“I think it’s good to validate that we should listen to women about their own bodies,” she said. “I’m still glad I got vaccinated, but I do think maybe this shows that it’s a symptom we should be preparing people for so they’re not alarmed by it.”
Although Edelman’s research suggested that period changes are temporary, some people have reported lasting shifts in menstrual cycles long after getting a shot.

Beechan said that getting vaccinated against covid is worth it but that they wish more information about period side effects had been provided ahead of the vaccine rollout. “I went from having very consistent expectations and now each month I’m like, okay, I guess this is what it is,” Beechan said.

Diana Bianchi, the director of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, which funded Edelman’s research, said getting a significantly late period after vaccination is not necessarily cause for alarm.

“I wouldn’t recommend going to a doctor after the first time that it happens, just because all the evidence indicates that the change resolves, it’s only temporary,” she said. “If it’s a persistent change in the menstrual cycle interval, then that might be a reason to see your primary-care physician or OB/GYN.”

(full article online)

Dude, nothing I said was wrong.
Do you even know what misinformation means or is it just your Pavlovian reflex to call something you don't want to hear "misinformation"?
You created the misinformation by calling it misinformation.
Lying just for the sake of lying is not OK.

My post said WaPo reported on a study showing exactly what I said.
Common sense has always said stay away from medical experiments plus my eyes & ears are showing massive damage done by these clot shots that are neither safe or effective.

Clot shot up if that actually makes you feel safer.
I think it's a really dumb thing to do but you do you

Do you know what misinformation even means or is it just your Pavlovian reflex to call something you don't want to hear "misinformation"?

Common sense has always said stay away from medical experiments plus my eyes & ears are showing massive damage done by these clot shots that are neither safe or effective.

I posted the WAPO article . It did not say what .....in your own words, you said.

Do you know what misinformation even means or is it just your Pavlovian reflex to call something you don't want to hear "misinformation"?

Sixties Fan never came down from the perpetual Woodstock acid trip and he/she/it has been having fun painting alternative reality pictures ever since.

Forum List

Back