Washington Post Finally Reports What Doctors Have Warned: COVID Vaccine Can ‘Change The Timing Of The Menstrual Cycle’- Is MSM Waking Up?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
WaPo is reporting on a study from Britain showing changes in menstrual cycles after taking the jabs.

A new report published by the Washington Post cites a study confirming covid injections negatively disrupt women’s menstrual cycles.

“Women said covid shots affect periods. A new study shows they’re right,” the article published by WaPo on Tuesday warns.

So more & more MSM outlets are finally reporting some truths about the covid "vaccines" & it makes you wonder why?
You have Joe declaring the plandemic is over only to be contradicted by his minions within days so they can continue to push more boosters of this experimental gene therapy.
Big Pharma is still going strong on trying to inject more people even as the truth is slowly starting to circulate.
Media outlets have been reporting on myocarditis, excess deaths & severe adverse reactions but it's still only a trickle of the actual info out there.

All I know for sure is that not many people are lining up for the boosters, smart parents don't want their kids taking this stuff, the "safe & effective" line has aged very poorly but they still are pushing for more clot shots.
I know MSM has no authority to report anything the puppet masters don't approve beforehand so is this just another distraction part of the divide, conquer & reset agenda?
There is definitely something behind this but I have no confidence the people who brought us the dempanic are now examining the evidence, calling off the attack & deciding to tell us the real truth.
They have no incentive to do this & they are too heavily invested in the crash before the reset to stop now.

Whatever is happening is not for our best interests but just something they feel is necessary to keep the plan rolling.

According to the study, vaccinated women got their periods 0.71 days late after receiving one dose of mRNA-modifying technology, while women who received two “vaccines” within one menstrual cycle experienced “greater disruptions” The average double jabbed woman saw their cycle length increase by four days, while thirteen percent of those who received two shots experienced an eight-day delay or more.

“People have expressed frustration that public health officials didn’t warn them about the possible side effect or do more research before rolling out the vaccines,” WaPo reports.

“We know that loaded on nano lipid particles, this dangerous genetic code and spike protein go everywhere in the body. All the autopsy studies have shown, it’s in the brain, it’s in the heart, it’s in the bone marrow. It’s in the reproductive organs. There’s a range of sperm count and motility,” McCullough said in a recent interview. “Those men who are at the lower range, clearly with vaccination, they are going to be brought to the infertile range and it takes months and months to recover. Just by the time they recover, they take a mandated booster and go back into the infertile range. I can tell you as a medical doctor, every man should be concerned.

“Importantly, female ovaries have a set number of eggs from birth. So, as the genetic code is installed to ovarian cells and the spike protein is produced in the ovary, not only is it triggering regularities in menses, but almost certainly is causing death and destruction of those precious ovarian cells, those eggs. Eggs are being destroyed. So, on a more probable than not basis, one would conclude with serial injections every six months, women could be rendered infertile.”

WaPo is reporting on a study from Britain showing changes in menstrual cycles after taking the jabs.

A new report published by the Washington Post cites a study confirming covid injections negatively disrupt women’s menstrual cycles.

“Women said covid shots affect periods. A new study shows they’re right,” the article published by WaPo on Tuesday warns.

So more & more MSM outlets are finally reporting some truths about the covid "vaccines" & it makes you wonder why?
You have Joe declaring the plandemic is over only to be contradicted by his minions within days so they can continue to push more boosters of this experimental gene therapy.
Big Pharma is still going strong on trying to inject more people even as the truth is slowly starting to circulate.
Media outlets have been reporting on myocarditis, excess deaths & severe adverse reactions but it's still only a trickle of the actual info out there.

All I know for sure is that not many people are lining up for the boosters, smart parents don't want their kids taking this stuff, the "safe & effective" line has aged very poorly but they still are pushing for more clot shots.
I know MSM has no authority to report anything the puppet masters don't approve beforehand so is this just another distraction part of the divide, conquer & reset agenda?
There is definitely something behind this but I have no confidence the people who brought us the dempanic are now examining the evidence, calling off the attack & deciding to tell us the real truth.
They have no incentive to do this & they are too heavily invested in the crash before the reset to stop now.

Whatever is happening is not for our best interests but just something they feel is necessary to keep the plan rolling.

According to the study, vaccinated women got their periods 0.71 days late after receiving one dose of mRNA-modifying technology, while women who received two “vaccines” within one menstrual cycle experienced “greater disruptions” The average double jabbed woman saw their cycle length increase by four days, while thirteen percent of those who received two shots experienced an eight-day delay or more.

“People have expressed frustration that public health officials didn’t warn them about the possible side effect or do more research before rolling out the vaccines,” WaPo reports.

“We know that loaded on nano lipid particles, this dangerous genetic code and spike protein go everywhere in the body. All the autopsy studies have shown, it’s in the brain, it’s in the heart, it’s in the bone marrow. It’s in the reproductive organs. There’s a range of sperm count and motility,” McCullough said in a recent interview. “Those men who are at the lower range, clearly with vaccination, they are going to be brought to the infertile range and it takes months and months to recover. Just by the time they recover, they take a mandated booster and go back into the infertile range. I can tell you as a medical doctor, every man should be concerned.

“Importantly, female ovaries have a set number of eggs from birth. So, as the genetic code is installed to ovarian cells and the spike protein is produced in the ovary, not only is it triggering regularities in menses, but almost certainly is causing death and destruction of those precious ovarian cells, those eggs. Eggs are being destroyed. So, on a more probable than not basis, one would conclude with serial injections every six months, women could be rendered infertile.”

Where is the link to the Washington Post article ?

I can't wait until the lawsuits begin.

Got it!!!

One does not wish to get the Covid vaccine, do not. No one is being forced to get it. But misinformation, for the sake of misinformation, is not ok.

[Now, be truthful about what the article actually says. Here is part of it:]

“I think it’s good to validate that we should listen to women about their own bodies,” she said. “I’m still glad I got vaccinated, but I do think maybe this shows that it’s a symptom we should be preparing people for so they’re not alarmed by it.”
Although Edelman’s research suggested that period changes are temporary, some people have reported lasting shifts in menstrual cycles long after getting a shot.

Beechan said that getting vaccinated against covid is worth it but that they wish more information about period side effects had been provided ahead of the vaccine rollout. “I went from having very consistent expectations and now each month I’m like, okay, I guess this is what it is,” Beechan said.

Diana Bianchi, the director of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, which funded Edelman’s research, said getting a significantly late period after vaccination is not necessarily cause for alarm.

“I wouldn’t recommend going to a doctor after the first time that it happens, just because all the evidence indicates that the change resolves, it’s only temporary,” she said. “If it’s a persistent change in the menstrual cycle interval, then that might be a reason to see your primary-care physician or OB/GYN.”

(full article online)

Doctors will be easier to sue individually than the pHARMa industry.

People are waking up.
Go back to sleep. You are just dreaming. You did not read the article and only put your wishes against the Vaccine based on what Trump and the Republicans have been lying about.

People have died because of those lies. Especially those who voted Republican.

Stop the lies, stop causing people to not think about their safety and of others, and bringing their own death.

Go ahead, continue to spread the lie about the Vaccine.

Got it!!!

One does not wish to get the Covid vaccine, do not. No one is being forced to get it. But misinformation, for the sake of misinformation, is not ok.

[Now, be truthful about what the article actually says. Here is part of it:]

“I think it’s good to validate that we should listen to women about their own bodies,” she said. “I’m still glad I got vaccinated, but I do think maybe this shows that it’s a symptom we should be preparing people for so they’re not alarmed by it.”
Although Edelman’s research suggested that period changes are temporary, some people have reported lasting shifts in menstrual cycles long after getting a shot.

Beechan said that getting vaccinated against covid is worth it but that they wish more information about period side effects had been provided ahead of the vaccine rollout. “I went from having very consistent expectations and now each month I’m like, okay, I guess this is what it is,” Beechan said.

Diana Bianchi, the director of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, which funded Edelman’s research, said getting a significantly late period after vaccination is not necessarily cause for alarm.

“I wouldn’t recommend going to a doctor after the first time that it happens, just because all the evidence indicates that the change resolves, it’s only temporary,” she said. “If it’s a persistent change in the menstrual cycle interval, then that might be a reason to see your primary-care physician or OB/GYN.”

(full article online)

I is an old old lady-----as an adolescent I got
a case of mumps. As an adolescent my menses
was so regular that the USA could have elaborated
a calendar based on my cycles. -----THE MUMPS
brought on early menses and disrupted my CLOCK-
work cycles for a while. I told my mother. She
said "it's nothing" ----and she was right

Go back to sleep. You are just dreaming. You did not read the article and only put your wishes against the Vaccine based on what Trump and the Republicans have been lying about.

People have died because of those lies. Especially those who voted Republican.

Stop the lies, stop causing people to not think about their safety and of others, and bringing their own death.

Go ahead, continue to spread the lie about the Vaccine.
Oh, lordy, I wish we were downstairs.

:laughing0301:

Sounds like the same kind of folks as the guy who wrote this book and the weasel who wrote the endorsement.

1664376669995.jpeg

Oh, lordy, I wish we were downstairs.

:laughing0301:
Laugh. Republicans. REPUBLICANS have died because of those lies and you are ......laughing.

What a sensitive person you are.

Idiot. (For Trump. Always an idiot)

Several times during the Trump administration, a whistleblower has accused the president of wrongdoing. This time, in effect, the whistleblower is the president himself. Recordings show he said one thing on TV and another off camera. He made misleading claims about the pandemic, a life-or-death matter affecting almost every American.

[ Follow a liar, you are on your own ]

Laugh. Republicans. REPUBLICANS have died because of those lies and you are ......laughing.

What a sensitive person you are.

Idiot. (For Trump. Always an idiot)

Several times during the Trump administration, a whistleblower has accused the president of wrongdoing. This time, in effect, the whistleblower is the president himself. Recordings show he said one thing on TV and another off camera. He made misleading claims about the pandemic, a life-or-death matter affecting almost every American.

[ Follow a liar, you are on your own ]

Go get a booster. Today might be your "lucky day".

Sounds like the same kind of folks as the guy who wrote this book and the weasel who wrote the endorsement.

View attachment 702630
Naomi Wolf has assembled a team of volunteer lawyers, who've poured through the Pfizer research documents and found that they know about all the dangers of the fake vax......There's a reason that they wanted these documents buried for 50 years.

You would do well to look over all the stories about the poisonous "vaccine" posted there.

Naomi Wolf has assembled a team of volunteer lawyers, who've poured through the Pfizer research documents and found that they know about all the dangers of the fake vax......There's a reason that they wanted these documents buried for 50 years.

You would do well to look over all the stories about the poisonous "vaccine" posted there.
I believe you.

Forum List

Back