Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?

What an ass you are. All he did was ask if they could find those votes. Sedition my ass you idiot.

You are good for a laugh though. Lets see how you like Biden as POTUS when he implements the list of things he wants to do. Hope you enjoy because no other Americans will. Dumbass.
"All he did was ask if they could find those votes."

... or face the risk of committing a criminal offense.

LMAO. You are so full of shit. But then you're a Dem who thinks nothing of a stolen election.

You will regret your Biden vote and it won't take long. Carry on shit master.

Still defending the indefensible. I recall during the impeachment, you said "Let the voters decide", and the voters decided. Now you refuse to accept the will of the people, and falsely claim the election was "stolen". Not yet it hasn't been, and it won't be tomorrow either.

The only ones trying to steal the election are Donald Trump, and the Jim Crow Caucus.
Ah. Yes. Of course. The Jim Crow Caucus.
For 4 years the democratic party referred to Trump as illegitimate. That was OK.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Damn skippy it was OK, because he was an illegitimate President. The people voted for Hillary. She won 3 million votes. Trump won with the help of foreign interference, and dirty tricks co-ordinated with Roger Stone and WikiLeaks. He cheated - bigly.

But he was President. He was given the opportunity to run the country, and he ran it into debt, disease and death. He tore up your trade deals, your strategic alliances, and your defence treaties, and left you with what?

Last week, while you were all distracted with Trump's banana republic shennanigans, and covid, China signed the largest trade deal in world history with the European Union. Xi couldn't ask for a better US President for China than Donald Trump.
We don’t elect a President by the national popular vote in America, you blithering KKKanuck idiot.
Our individual votes, the popular vote, selects the slate of electors for each state, that gets sent to the electoral college, to vote for the President.
So?
The one with the Hot avatar...and yes, I find it hot.....is simply stating the way it works in the US.
There was no need for her to confirm my post and prove Dragonlady to be full of shit.
Based on what I have seen, Care4All, although is on the other end of the ideological spectrum than I am, has shown me nothing but respect for my views. She debates them, she denies them, she attempts to prove them wrong. Sometimes, albeit not often, she gives me reason to pause. But she has never insulted my intelligence nor has she demeaned my integrity based on my position.
She is a true, talented debater and whereas I hope I am worthy of her time, she is most definitely worthy of mine.
Now....I just need to believe she is a she, because if she is a he, I look like a total fool.

#BREAKING Can confirm my team has been provided evidence of mail in ballots with the votes already filled in BY MACHINE. More than one instance of has occurred and it shows the voting machines can read and do accept MACHINE FILLED IN MECHANICAL BALLOTS more soon #ScanTheBallots
9:10 AM · Jan 4, 2021
https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/status/1346111713045839872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1346111713045839872|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://trulytimes.com/jovan-hutton-pulitzer-confirms-mail-in-ballots-were-received-with-votes-already-filled-in-by-machine.html

Who the fuck is this guy? Another asshole with limited credentials and no clue who claims to know something. Big whoop

We’ll definitely grant that Pulitzer does have some credentials in the world of technology. He’s responsible for the CueCat: a cat-shaped barcode scanner that is widely regarded as one of the worst gadgets ever made. In a 2000 Wall Street Journal review, renowned technology journalist Walt Mossberg wrote that the CueCat was “unnatural and ridiculous.” Rob Beschizza of BoingBoing calls it “one of the classic crap gadgets.” And TIME named it one of “the 50 worst inventions.”

Limited credentials? Billions of people use the technology he has over 200 patents on. Do some research ignoramus.

#BREAKING Can confirm my team has been provided evidence of mail in ballots with the votes already filled in BY MACHINE. More than one instance of has occurred and it shows the voting machines can read and do accept MACHINE FILLED IN MECHANICAL BALLOTS more soon #ScanTheBallots
9:10 AM · Jan 4, 2021
https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/status/1346111713045839872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1346111713045839872|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://trulytimes.com/jovan-hutton-pulitzer-confirms-mail-in-ballots-were-received-with-votes-already-filled-in-by-machine.html

Who the fuck is this guy? Another asshole with limited credentials and no clue who claims to know something. Big whoop

We’ll definitely grant that Pulitzer does have some credentials in the world of technology. He’s responsible for the CueCat: a cat-shaped barcode scanner that is widely regarded as one of the worst gadgets ever made. In a 2000 Wall Street Journal review, renowned technology journalist Walt Mossberg wrote that the CueCat was “unnatural and ridiculous.” Rob Beschizza of BoingBoing calls it “one of the classic crap gadgets.” And TIME named it one of “the 50 worst inventions.”

Limited credentials? Billions of people use the technology he has over 200 patents on. Do some research ignoramus.
Dragonlady has never been right on anything, ever.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.
Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

It is.
No it isn't. Stop being such a victim.

When you are black for a few years I will listen to you.
Cry me a river. I am a Jew. My oldest had a swastika painted on her school locker last year. I don't the country systemically antisemitic.

Didn't the Jews receive reparations for the Holocaust?
Yup...they call it Israel.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.
Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

It is.

Cry me a river. I am a Jew. My oldest had a swastika painted on her school locker last year. I don't the country systemically antisemitic.

Israel is our ancient homeland.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Alot of Jews don't live in Israel.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

A lot is two words and a lot do. It is still our ancient homeland. If a Native American moves to France, is America not his native homeland still? Durrrr.....

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

A lot is two words and a lot do. It is still our ancient homeland. If a Native American moves to France, is America not his native homeland still? Durrrr.....

What does any of that have to do with didn't Jews receive reparations.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Because Israel does not equate to reparations. It wasn't given to us, we took it back. Read Exodus and educate yourself. Jews don't whine, we work together and succeed. We are a much more significant minority than blacks in America.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

In truth...it's the ancient Homeland of quite a few cultures.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Because Israel does not equate to reparations. It wasn't given to us, we took it back. Read Exodus and educate yourself. Jews don't whine, we work together and succeed. We are a much more significant minority than blacks in America.

Really? Israel doesn't equate to reparations? The whole reason that country was created after WWII, was because the UN created it for them, due to the horrors the Jews had suffered under Hitler. It's also one of the main reasons that there is such a rift between Palestinians and Israelis. The land the UN used to create Israel had been in the hands of the Palestinian people for many years before that, and they got relocated.

Ummmmmm yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh.
If Trump gets prison time for "election tampering", the Democrats should be executed behind the Capitol.

There ain't nothing here about political parties, DUMBASS. Both Rump and the state officials he's trying to shake down, are Republicans.

What a fucking dolt.
Hey asshole, It’s called a comparison retard. You know, grade school stuff beyond your feeble brain to understand.

Actually it's called a Red Herring, Dipweed, and you ain't bringing it in on my watch.
Poor baby. Proven to be a retard again. Valid comparison. Your inability to comprehend that is not surprising. Sit down and shut up. And as Nostra pointed out, maybe actually read the thread title before showing your ignorance again.

Nostril couldn't "point out" a frickin' ballpoint pen. You got caught trollijn', take the shame.
Hey moron , you bitched about him mentioning a man whose name is IN THE THREAD TITLE bitch. You got caught not knowing what a valid comparison is retard. Now hang your head and run like usual.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

A lot of Muslims don't live in Mecca.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian, but the whiniest people I know are Jewish. You've raised it to an art form, as practiced by every Jewish comedian since the dawn of time.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Really? Israel doesn't equate to reparations? The whole reason that country was created after WWII, was because the UN created it for them, due to the horrors the Jews had suffered under Hitler. It's also one of the main reasons that there is such a rift between Palestinians and Israelis. The land the UN used to create Israel had been in the hands of the Palestinian people for many years before that, and they got relocated.
Actually it looks like it wasn’t just giving them Israel, but they gave them cash as well.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian, but the whiniest people I know are Jewish. You've raised it to an art form, as practiced by every Jewish comedian since the dawn of time.
And there you have it. A lefty who has disdain for a group of people.

So if Jews are whiney. OK.

When have Jews asked for reparations for what their ancestors went through?

Who in congress has a caucus looking for reparations for Jews?

Who in congress wants to levy some kind of action against Egypt due to their persecution of Jews?

Who in congress has written legislation to hold the Germans responsible for what they did to Jews?

What Jewsih lobbyists are in front of congress asking for reparations?

And the Jews are whiney?

How dare you.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

In truth...it's the ancient Homeland of quite a few cultures.

Culture has endured for thousands of years. You're wrong.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Read Exodus. It was won and then defended several times. Palestinian...was not a word to describe those in Palestine now until 1967. Israel was formed in 1947 and its off topic so F Off.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Actually it looks like it wasn’t just giving them Israel, but they gave them cash as well.
LIES!! Read Exodus.

Jews were taking Israel back with our without GB and the US and have defended it ever since.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Read Exodus. It was won and then defended several times. Palestinian...was not a word to describe those in Palestine now until 1967. Israel was formed in 1947 and its off topic so F Off.
Arafat was a Jordanian, and then POOF he was a Palestinian.

Forum List

Back