Washington history channel.. anyone watching?

Probably not. I recommend the HBO series on John Adams. Washington is only in it a little but it’s very well done.

• Banned
Probably not. I recommend the HBO series on John Adams. Washington is only in it a little but it’s very well done.
I watch that all the time over and over... it’s hard to watch stuff that’s produced today because democrats like to add how they “think” they thought.. and ruins it

History channel now has a racist ad about this country was founded on the backs of black slaves...so I am suspect as to this Washington "documentary".

We'll have to wait & see. HC has puled this crap before.

There are channels that show documentaries about science and the military and as soon as it shows the diversity propaganda which is quick, I change the channel.

Liberals don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Ethics, Biology or the Constitution.

The History Channel is generally not very accurate. But at least they are not constantly showing Hitler programs all the time anymore. For a while there it seemed like the "H" stood for "Hitler Channel". But lately it seems that they have sold their Hitler archive to AHC (All Hitler Channel).

The History Channel should stick with history they know something about. Extraterrestrials and bigfoot.

Forum List

Back