Washington Governor Signs Sweeping Police Reform Measures

I think the police are just going to say fuck it going forward and are not going to do any proactive police work. I think they will respond to calls do no more than is required of them and call it a day.

That appears to be what liberals want anyway.
Less policing.
I wonder how well they will like it when the crime starts showing up in the neighboorhood?

People have to get more educated and learn to spell if they're going to run "protection" rackets out of the police station like that ...
Rejecting leftwing anarchy in favor of law and order is not a racket

Its using common sense

I lived in Eastern Washington State for seven years. It was very Conservative, unlike that Liberal cesspool west of the Cascades.

Eastern Washington, like Eastern Oregon, should secede and create it's own state. Either that or join Idaho.

I think the police are just going to say fuck it going forward and are not going to do any proactive police work. I think they will respond to calls do no more than is required of them and call it a day.
It's 5pm and it's time to call it quits on all that life-ruining gun-grabbing white collar crime being committed right at your local police station.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights, on top of numerous pre-existing ancient and inviolable legal principles, strictly limit the duties and actions of police officers on duty or in the line of duty, and especially their use of force against the citizenry and especially against those of us suspected without proof to have committed crimes or to be likely to commit crimes.

"Extra-legal" law enforcement actions taken over and above or beyond the call of duty are not honorable at all, but in fact the deeds of outlaws who have fraudulently obtained guns and badges, and fraudulently taken our guns away and slandered our names with false and vicious allegations of mental health.

Forum List

Back