Washington Examiner vs Trump

The Washington Examiner editorial board says Trump is unfit to serve as President.
Hutchinson's testimony is why they believe he's wrong for this country.

"The editorial board of the Washington Examiner, a right-leaning publication read widely by supporters of former President Trump, is arguing congressional testimony given by a top White House aide this week disqualifies Trump from ever holding office again."

"Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony before the select House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday “ought to ring the death knell” for Trump’s political career, the Examiner wrote in an editorial published on Wednesday."

That's an editorial.....

Here is real news from the same place

Dimitrelos said Trump physically could not have reached from the back seat of the SUV and taken control of its steering wheel.

The former Secret Service agent added that the Jan. 6 committee made no apparent effort to verify Hutchinson's account of the incident independently before running the allegation on national television.

"The individuals who were 'assaulted.' You just ask them. And they're going to tell you, 'no,' because it didn't happen," Dimitrelos said. "That's a simple verification. The fact that wasn't done in preparing for the testimony, it's beyond anything I've ever seen in a classified, criminal, or civil proceeding."

You choose to point to an OPED instead of real news.

That's an editorial.....

Dimitrelos said Trump physically could not have reached from the back seat of the SUV and taken control of its steering wheel.

The former Secret Service agent added that the Jan. 6 committee made no apparent effort to verify Hutchinson's account of the incident independently before running the allegation on national television.

"The individuals who were 'assaulted.' You just ask them. And they're going to tell you, 'no,' because it didn't happen," Dimitrelos said. "That's a simple verification. The fact that wasn't done in preparing for the testimony, it's beyond anything I've ever seen in a classified, criminal, or civil proceeding."

Funny I don't recall the ed board stressing so much about the fucking steering wheel.
The following sums it up.

"Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office."

"Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again."

Funny I don't recall the ed board stressing so much about the fucking steering wheel.
The following sums it up.

"Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office."

"Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again."
First of all your link is from The Hill and it refers to an OPED from Washington Examiner. I already gave you real news from the same place that says the Secret Service debunked her claims about the steering wheel. All her testimony is hearsay without one shred of evidence.

First of all your link is from The Hill and it refers to an OPED from Washington Examiner. I already gave you real news from the same place that says the Secret Service debunked her claims about the steering wheel. All her testimony is hearsay without one shred of evidence.
It's all there. Try reading the thread. Go back to the very 1st post and then a bit further on I posted the examiner editorial article also.

The reason all are discrediting everything she said is because it is so damning to Trump and crew. She is dedicated to the administration and watched and listened. She did what she was asked of.

So, is Cassidy a lying Republican? I sure wish at least one person would answer that.

It's all there. Try reading the thread. Go back to the very 1st post and then a bit further on I posted the examiner editorial article also.

The reason all are discrediting everything she said is because it is so damning to Trump and crew. She is dedicated to the administration and watched and listened. She did what she was asked of.

So, is Cassidy a lying Republican? I sure wish at least one person would answer that.
She is obviously lying or her source is lying. The driver himself debunked her story. The rest of her testimony is opinion and more hearsay. Frankly, I don't care if Trump was upset, I don't blame him but there is no direct evidence of him organizing a coup and there certainly was no coup on Jan 6th. It's all made up by the Democrats and Miss Piggy (Cheney) because they are deathly afraid he will run again, get elected and the country will go back to We The People once again which would be a deathnell for the powerful radicals that have taken over the Democrat party.

She is obviously lying or her source is lying. The driver himself debunked her story. The rest of her testimony is opinion and more hearsay. Frankly, I don't care if Trump was upset, I don't blame him but there is no direct evidence of him organizing a coup and there certainly was no coup on Jan 6th. It's all made up by the Democrats and Miss Piggy (Cheney) because they are deathly afraid he will run again, get elected and the country will go back to We The People once again which would be a deathnell for the powerful radicals that have taken over the Democrat party.
Either she is lying or she isn't. Myself, I don't see her motivation to lie. As for the SS refuting anything I haven't heard any words further either. So that is nothing but speculation until something is actually told by the SS.

Either she is lying or she isn't. Myself, I don't see her motivation to lie. As for the SS refuting anything I haven't heard any words further either. So that is nothing but speculation until something is actually told by the SS.
No, because unless you access other than the MSM you won’t, Cheney won’t allow it in her one sided inquisition.

You've been trying to destroy him for 6 years but the only thing you done is make him more influential and getting your panties even more bunched.
LOL. Been laughing at the Jack Ass and his Jack Ass followers for a lot longer than that. The number of years is "Yuge"

1656592126184.png

Really really big.

Trump has lost the right wing Examiner. Fox is pushing back against him

And yet the Trump toadies refuse to give up.

Trump was right about one thing. He COULD shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave and lose no supporters

The Washington Examiner is one of the most Trumptard-friendly media outlets in the media landscape.

Right up there with OANN, Fox News, Breitbart, and all the other usual propagandists.

What subject is this?

g5000: I'm a conservative, damn it! So you can believe me when I tell you the Democrats are right on this one!!!!!!!!

Answer, every subject.

Hint: If you're always angry that on "this one" Republicans are wrong and Democrats are right, then you are a Democrat. Think about it, but don't hurt yourself, you aren't used to thinking. Stretch first and drink lots of water. Oh, and you're a racist ...

Cassidy's testimony has already been proven to be nothing but LIES.

So why even push moronic lies again?
Post the evidence that the witness, "has already been proven to be nothing but LIES."

It's you who lie.

That's an editorial.....

Faux News is all editorials, as is the Washington Examiner. However, this OP is an "Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large"; to wit:

The Washington Examiner isn't exactly a fount of liberalism. It's a conservative paper with a conservative editorial board. Which is what makes what that editorial board wrote about Donald Trump in the wake of Tuesday's House January 6 committee hearing all the more striking...

The piece concludes with these paragraphs:

"Hutchinson's testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

The Washington Examiner editorial board says Trump is unfit to serve as President.
Hutchinson's testimony is why they believe he's wrong for this country.

"The editorial board of the Washington Examiner, a right-leaning publication read widely by supporters of former President Trump, is arguing congressional testimony given by a top White House aide this week disqualifies Trump from ever holding office again."

"Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony before the select House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday “ought to ring the death knell” for Trump’s political career, the Examiner wrote in an editorial published on Wednesday."

You are such a parrot dude....1st thing wrong with your little fantasy here is that Mastrangelo who sits on the editorial board of Wa Ex, writes for a competitor the Hill...This is what is commonly known as subterfuge....Mastrangelo not only gets to sew discord within the Examiner and its readers, but does so by attacking their credibility from outside at a competing publication...What a nasty little puke...Second, you pulled your characterization of the Wa Ex, directly, word for word off of Muckrack, you plagiarist....

All this woman that worked in the Trump WH in the days of the idiot riot was to out herself as not having the right stuff to have been in her position in the first place....Her testimony reminds me of the crap that would go on in a high school rumor mill, and not anything credible when talking about this sort of complete bull shit to a Congressional panel who's sole purpose is to make sure to muddy up Trump enough so as to make him unelectable..

In watching Meet the {De}press{ed} this morning I just can not believe my ears that NBC is running with this testimony as if it is unassailable...incredible...The trouble with this sort of thinking is that it is akin to a modern day lynch mob....Is that what we want going forward? Mob justice? Because that goes both ways, and democrats are about to find out that what they have done they aren't going to like when it comes back at them in the upcoming months....But, that's what it is, I guess now days to be a progressive liberal....Lie, cheat, steal, and go forward without even considering the unintended consequences....What a bunch of dumb asses.

Faux News is all editorials, as is the Washington Examiner. However, this OP is an "Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large"; to wit:

The Washington Examiner isn't exactly a fount of liberalism. It's a conservative paper with a conservative editorial board. Which is what makes what that editorial board wrote about Donald Trump in the wake of Tuesday's House January 6 committee hearing all the more striking...

The piece concludes with these paragraphs:

"Hutchinson's testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.
Oh...Really? They said that?! And Cillizza says so?! Well, why didn't you say so.....I'm going to march down to my local Sec of State voter registration office Tuesday, and change my affialiation to Democrat....I'm going to grow my hair, and beard long, never take a shower again, quit my job so I can travel to any city where they need me to protest, and generally adopt an 'America sucks' outlook of my country.....

Cillizza you say?

:auiqs.jpg: :slap:

Oh...Really? They said that?! And Cillizza says so?! Well, why didn't you say so.....I'm going to march down to my local Sec of State voter registration office Tuesday, and change my affialiation to Democrat....I'm going to grow my hair, and beard long, never take a shower again, quit my job so I can travel to any city where they need me to protest, and generally adopt an 'America sucks' outlook of my country.....

Cillizza you say?

:auiqs.jpg: :slap:
Cillizza wrote an OPED in a far right conservative tabloid. I do hope you shower sense your post stinks, and then write a critical essay in a rebuttal to this OPED. I look forward to your opinion of The Donald.

Forum List

Back