Washington Examiner vs Trump

Sorry sucker. Blow it your ass. Not a Democrat and you are a petulant baby.

LOL, another mindless Democrat who says you aren't a Democrat. I'd give you a rimshot, but I'm not putting more work into replaying to your racist post than you did writing it

Obama's chickens have come home to roost

Who wrote that script for Cassidy it wasn't just Cassidy

??

Biden/cassidy 2024

No one has testified under oath to prove anything she said was a lie.

Plenty of witnesses for the DOJ to interview in the coming months though.
Biden should address the nation 2nite
about this mizinformation crisis

Petition pelosi'z
abject abuse of power.

Her mental state.

ANY American can
question her psychiatric background.
and reasonably should..

Pelosi career family Reputation... legacy

Just got flushed doubt the political American toilet

Fancy pelosi is a political monster and a fake not many Americans have ever abused power the way she has that's what's disgusting She will leave Washington DC in disgust disgrace

And a trail with obama clintons and bidens

Of destruction

So now we have to make American great again
again.

Last edited:
The Washington Examiner editorial board says Trump is unfit to serve as President.
Hutchinson's testimony is why they believe he's wrong for this country.

"The editorial board of the Washington Examiner, a right-leaning publication read widely by supporters of former President Trump, is arguing congressional testimony given by a top White House aide this week disqualifies Trump from ever holding office again."

"Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony before the select House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday “ought to ring the death knell” for Trump’s political career, the Examiner wrote in an editorial published on Wednesday."

the lefts star witness flopped yesterday .... that flop destroyed the very tiny amount of credibility of the hearings ..

WOW. An actual media outlet is against Trump???? Who would believe that would happen? Just wow. And you're a racist
The Washington Examiner is one of the most Trumptard-friendly media outlets in the media landscape.

Right up there with OANN, Fox News, Breitbart, and all the other usual propagandists.

Cassidy's testimony has already been proven to be nothing but LIES.

So why even push moronic lies again?
You are a total asshole. kyzr? You most admire Aldolf Hitler
1656533395627.png

I guess you don't believe the Examiner? Not my problem. I'm just the messenger.
Messenger of "Fake News" by any other name...all democrats have are lies, lies, and more lies....
You should check your facts before posting them, then again, you prefer partisan lies for your low-IQ followers....

Messenger of "Fake News" by any other name...all democrats have are lies, lies, and more lies....
You should check your facts before posting them, then again, you prefer partisan lies for your low-IQ followers....
I lied. I didn't say you weren't retarded.

You are a vulgar low-IQ moron...post things you can prove...nevermind, morons are too stupid.
You have issues that only you can deal with. You're like all the other MAGAtards. Upset that Trump is getting dumped on. It's just the way it is.

See post #32...
PR is the name of the Neo-GOP game. It doesn't matter what lies they tell the press initially to get ahead of the story and talking point out to the flock. What will matter is what is said under oath.

Don't really have a choice but to wait and see.

The Washington Examiner is one of the most Trumptard-friendly media outlets in the media landscape.

Right up there with OANN, Fox News, Breitbart, and all the other usual propagandists.
They are struggling with it now.. They are starting to see their Orange God was full of shit...

The big issue is... Trump knew the crowd was armed and he told them to got the capital and fight...

Forum List

Back