Washington DC rally in support of 6 January rioters falls short of expectations

Apparently, more people have been arrested for the Jan 6 riot than turned up for the rally to support them.

. . yeah, but I do have a suspicion that the Deep State is going to keep assassinating and killing leaders that speak out against the New Normal and Covidiocy, with a means of assassination that look very much like the disease. And then when the postmortem is done? Because of how the cycles are run, no one will know the difference.

The folks in control aren't dumb, and this time, they are playing for keeps.

To be honest this is our biggest failing as conservatives. We ascribe too much intelligence and advanced planning to our foes.

They ARE dumb sometimes, and fatally dumb at others.

They promoted THIS vaccine. THIS one.

Dumb.

They have in office JOE BIDEN. I repeat. JOE BIDEN.

Catastrophically dumb.

We need to stop dreamcasting that that they are playing 4D chess or whatever. They are not, and if they are, they are pretty bad at it. They are bad at it because they are fatalistically bad at understanding human nature. We are much--I repeat, much MUCH better at understanding human nature than they are.

But we cut ourselves off at the knees over and over by ascribing to them much more than they deserve. With all due respect, we really need to stop.

To be honest this is our biggest failing as conservatives. We ascribe too much intelligence and advanced planning to our foes.

Dumb.

Catastrophically dumb.

We need to stop dreamcasting that that they are playing 4D chess or whatever. They are not, and if they are, they are pretty bad at it. They are bad at it because they are fatalistically bad at understanding human nature. We are much--I repeat, much MUCH better at understanding human nature than they are.

But we cut ourselves off at the knees over and over by ascribing to them much more than they deserve. With all due respect, we really need to stop.
Noted. It seems like the more we try to inform them, the dumber they get.

It was Trump who warned people not to go. Just chalk this one up to the FBI gave a party and no one came.
Let's see if I can get this...

You held an insurrection planned by Trump in response to a conspiracy theory
You held a rally in September to protest about those arrested.
But you refused to attend your own rally because of a conspiracy theory.

I get it...

But I'm pretty sure you don't.

Gads, the woke communists are infuriated that the little FBI plan didn't work.
You're kidding, right?

The Trumpinista are fools again for like the 12th time this year.
Furious?
We are collectively rolling on the floor laughing at your dumbassery.

Dude, i am not your mommy. If you don't care about people getting sick and dying from covid, then just say it and be the proud, immoral, unethical asshole that 'Murrica gives you the right to be.
In other words you can’t answer the question, so just call me names.
Is "patriots" your code word for "fellow Nazis, White Supremacists, and KKK members"?
No, “patriots” is YOUR code word for Nazis, White Supremes, and KKK members. You know, because there are virtually NO Nazis, white supremes, or KKK members in the US.

Dumb.

Catastrophically dumb.

YES...
It's the imagined intelligence of the Left that defeats you...
Not your ongoing dumbassery.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The lengths you will go to to cover up your constant cowardice.
4i6Ckte.gif

Today was more like the Clantons not having the balls to face the Earps in Tombstone.
No “right wingers” were ever planning to go to this supposed protest. Completely manufactured by glowies in a lame attempt to push the “white supremacy” fake news narrative and a reason to put up another fence in DC.

Kids 12 and under aren’t threatened by WuFlu you dope. Less kids have died “with” WuFlu than have been shot dead in Chicago since 2020.
There are many things you don’t want children to get that won’t necessarily kill them

Measles, Chicken Pox, Mumps….

That is why we have kids vaccinated

There are many things you don’t want children to get that won’t necessarily kill them

Measles, Chicken Pox, Mumps….

That is why we have kids vaccinated
Yea, we don’t have an issue with safe vaccines that work against diseases that actually affect children.

Nice try.

You're kidding, right?

The Trumpinista are fools again for like the 12th time this year.
Furious?
We are collectively rolling on the floor laughing at your dumbassery.
Well, you're not very gracious about thanking us for all the free entertainment. Whenever one of you losers makes me laugh, I am at least polite and express gratitude.

Yea, we don’t have an issue with safe vaccines that work against diseases that actually affect children.

Nice try.
COVID vaccine is safe and effective
It has saved hundreds of thousands of lives

Now, if only anti-vax morons would get vaccinated so we can beat this thing

Expectations? Did the expectations include mayhem and arson? If so you have the wrong party. People are smart enough these days to understand that the top law-enforcement agency in the Country, the FBI, has been charged with targeting political dissidents with technology that rivals the KGB while the country falls apart under the Biden administration. Nobody wants to be hauled into federal court and face a year or more in prison for an unintentional violation of the rules that might change daily because they are soft targets.

New Topics

Forum List

Back