Washington DC rally in support of 6 January rioters falls short of expectations

It was nice day down there. Talked to a lot of uniforms who confirmed that and a few who were there 1/6 and confirmed that it was almost entirely normal until the ruckus started inside (Pelosi plants)

It was nice day down there. Talked to a lot of uniforms who confirmed that and a few who were there 1/6 and confirmed that it was almost entirely normal until the ruckus started inside (Pelosi plants)
Liar. Dude, I think you might have a compulsive lying issue.

typical revisionist history

Tell me now how they were just tourists

Already did. Already debunked them, too. But you have no shame and just make stuff up as you go. A happy liar. I see this now. I see you do not care of your lies are debunked.
the seriousness of the accusation not whether said accusations are true or not ...typical Saul Alinsky commie tactic !
1632347769952.png

Delusion or deceit?

In any event, the desperate attempt to spread falsehoods about the Trump goon attack on Congress in which over 140 police were injured has fizzled amidst ongoing prosecutions, confessions, convictions, and congressional inquiry.

The Trump goons were incited by a lie they swallowed, and that lie has been thoroughly debunked.

No amount of confirmed data, no matter how thoroughly it is assessed - even by antagonistic factions - that does not align with the dogma of true believers, will ever satisfy them.

Biden won the 2020 presidential election. The vote of every state was subjected to rigorous safeguards and certification - after multiple recounts and audits wherever demanded,

Dozens of frivolous court challenges were rejected, even by Trump-appointed judges.

The Loser’s impotence in his capacity to accept that incontrovertible truth is parroted by the weird worshipers of one dude.

The paranoia that arose of blind faith has now metastasized to engulf all Trumpy prosecutors, legislators, investigative journalists, and the deluded hoi polloi who no longer mount any legal challenges.

Blind faith vs informed reason.

Who can explain it, who can tell you why?
Fools give you reasons, wise men never try.

The colon has its reasons that reason knows not of.

600 Pelosi plants? LOLOL You have lost it.. Kelly said Trump should have gone to the Capitol and called it off.. If he were a man instead of a coward. Even Ivanka and Jarod have dumped Trump since Jan 6th.

Forum List

Back