Washington, D.C. — Now Effectively Under Martial Law

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Rumble — 20 January 2021
Washington, D.C.
Yon-Genre Mind-dump without edit

I am looking at the the White House now. The flag is up. President Trump just gave a pep talk and flew to Florida.

I am a war correspondent. Many years experience across the world. I am American.

My Mother’s side landed in Jamestown in 1610 after being shipwrecked on Bermuda in 1609. We know this because an author was aboard. Wrote about it. Shakespeare created a play about it called “The Tempest.”

I’ve spent more than half my life overseas. Not “half my adult life,” but more than half my entire life. Some as a Green Beret, other times as War Correspondent, or doing other things. Lived or travelled in 74 other countries — this does not mean airport stops.

I’ve learned many things. Such as that not all fish will co-exist in the same aquarium.

Spent a great deal of time with communists or in communist countries. You don’t want that. It’s worse than the old people describe.

When I was a kid, old people would say that tyranny was inching to America. That paper money would be abolished. That everything we did would be tracked by tyrants if we do not stand up. They sounded crazy. They sounded crazy then.

But after I lived around the world, they began to sound wise.

Now, troops are everywhere. D.C. is locked down tighter than Beijing or Hong Kong. I got kicked out of Hong Kong last year, and greatly doubt China will let me back into Mainland, or back to Tibet without arrest.

D.C. and this mayor are like something from 1984. Which I decided to read again during pandemic 2020. Read it.

This is my first post on Rumble. I am targeted elsewhere.

This is it. You either Stand and Demand. Or kneel and beg.

Many of these National Guard do not seem happy with this duty.

I am American

For democwacy ! And safety!

Pfffft
Down with the union!

I agree people should re-read ‘1984.’

I get the feeling if you supported Trump, Biden will look at you as a potential domestic terrorist.

1611217243296.jpeg

Rumble — 20 January 2021
Washington, D.C.

I am looking at the the White House now. The flag is up. President Trump just gave a pep talk and flew to Florida.

I am a war correspondent. Many years experience across the world. I am American.

My Mother’s side landed in Jamestown in 1610 after being shipwrecked on Bermuda in 1609. We know this because an author was aboard. Wrote about it. Shakespeare created a play about it called “The Tempest.”

I’ve spent more than half my life overseas. Not “half my adult life,” but more than half my entire life. Some as a Green Beret, other times as War Correspondent, or doing other things. Lived or travelled in 74 other countries — this does not mean airport stops.

I’ve learned many things. Such as that not all fish will co-exist in the same aquarium.

Spent a great deal of time with communists or in communist countries. You don’t want that. It’s worse than the old people describe.

When I was a kid, old people would say that tyranny was inching to America. That paper money would be abolished. That everything we did would be tracked by tyrants if we do not stand up. They sounded crazy. They sounded crazy then.

Now, troops are everywhere. D.C. is locked down tighter than Beijing or Hong Kong. I got kicked out of Hong Kong last year, and greatly doubt China will let me back into Mainland, or back to Tibet without arrest.

D.C. and this mayor are like something from 1984. Which I decided to read again during pandemic 2020. Read it.

I am American

Pfffft
Down with the union!

Not down with the union. Down with xiden

Rumble — 20 January 2021
Washington, D.C.

I am American

Pfffft
Down with the union!
The state of Washington is a reflection of Trumps America. Totally fucked up and terrorised by crazy conspiracy theorists. President Joe will soon restore normality and the forces of darkness will return to the margins of decent society.
Its back to the gutters for you crazies.

What would Washington look like if Trump had somehow overturned the election and seized power?

Biden must be planning some pretty horrible stuff for America

Not him. His chinese masters.
Klaus is in a video thanking China telling them that they could not have done it without them.

This is good too. Federal employees planning the coup and insurrection.

If that link disappears and you want the video let me know as I saved it.

Rumble — 20 January 2021
Washington, D.C.

I am American

Pfffft
Down with the union!

If you rubes hadn’t rioted, this wouldn’t have happened.

You probably have trouble with this problem

2 + 2 = ?

Apparently we can thank Nan and Obbumer for sure for doing their part with Hunter.

A release from Hunter's laptop.

Attachments

• Obana, Pelosi, Hunter laptop.PNG
    Obana, Pelosi, Hunter laptop.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 48
Please explain the people caught in DC with fake inauguration passes, guns, and ammo in the days before the inauguration, less than two weeks after people brought guns, ammo, tasers, Molotov cocktails, helmets, and body armor, from out of state, and mounted a terrorist attack on the U.S. government. Now that the inauguration is finished, the Guard will go home. Please remember that the 82nd Airborne was called to DC months before, to oppose a mere protest, of which DC has seen many over the years.

The state of Washington is a reflection of Trumps America. Totally fucked up and terrorised by crazy conspiracy theorists. President Joe will soon restore normality and the forces of darkness will return to the margins of decent society.
Its back to the gutters for you crazies.

You uninformed idiot from across the pond. I lived there 20 years. It's been a nest of liberals since the late 70's and getting worse every day. Liberalism is what's wrong with WA, simple.

New Topics

Forum List

Back