Washington Abuzz

ushosp

Rookie
Feb 1, 2016
This AM the Morning Joe program pundits agreed that all of Washington is abuzz about the investigation of Hillary's security violations---BUT NO NEWS AGENCY IS REPORTING IT. (I note that Fox may be a minor exception.) It is serious business and it may be that the Obama admin will indict her and then her many convention delegates can then legally be transferred to Biden.

Cause it's the same story for months n months . Nothing new .

You think its some grand conspiracy from the press?

The secret to the media's support of the Clintons (and every other democrat adminisration) is the lack of outrage. They might report an incident if they are forced into it but you can bet your ass(ets) that it will be a bland report with little or no substance or speculation. Contrast that to breathless reports about republicans.

The story of the century should be that the Democratic Party has become so corrupt that it will support a candidate for President who has breached national security protocols for her "convenience" and is facing serious felony charges for doing so.

Last edited:
This AM the Morning Joe program pundits agreed that all of Washington is abuzz about the investigation of Hillary's security violations---BUT NO NEWS AGENCY IS REPORTING IT. (I note that Fox may be a minor exception.) It is serious business and it may be that the Obama admin will indict her and then her many convention delegates can then legally be transferred to Biden.
Well, the fact that the news came out Friday, I can see why they are talking about it today. Would have like to have heard it. Was the spin heavy?

Cause it's the same story for months n months . Nothing new .

You think its some grand conspiracy from the press?
The fact that Obama came out and declared there WERE many Top Secret documents on her server was not news months ago...

The story of the century should be that the Democratic Party has become so corrupt that it will support a candidate for President who has breached national security protocols for her "convenience" and is facing serious felony charges.
Who is facing serious felony charges?

The story of the century should be that the Democratic Party has become so corrupt that it will support a candidate for President who has breached national security protocols for her "convenience" and is facing serious felony charges.
"convenience" or "self preservation?"

Pull your head out of the sand, and put something other than faux news on your tv, dipshit. Every media outlet has reported this ad nauseam.

I've heard it mentioned on every channel, but THEY AREN'T REPORTING WHAT ISN'T THERE. The State Department clearly told the public that the e-mails WERE NOT CLASSIFIED at the time she received them. WTF is so hard for you people to understand about that?

And sorry about swearing at you. Welcome to USMB!

Forum List

Back