Washed up entertainers dumping on America, take 3000......and action!!

Has-been entertainers continue to dump on the country that made them rich and famous. They are the face of the New Woke Order/Democratic Party.

Boycott Hollywood

Pretty simple really.

No one cares about them anymore.

They are rightfully upset an autocratic, rightwing Supreme Court took away their rights.
Like most Liberals, you don't understand what happened. No "rights" were taken from women. Each state will determine it's respective abortion laws which is Constitutionally correct. What needs to happen now IMO is a focus on getting more consistent and sane STATE abortion laws in place.

The Supreme Court’s decision to rescind the reproductive rights that American women have enjoyed over the past half-century will not lead America’s homegrown religious authoritarians to retire from the culture wars and enjoy a sweet moment of triumph. On the contrary, movement leaders are already preparing for a new and more brutal phase of their assault on individual rights and democratic self-governance. Breaking American democracy isn’t an unintended side effect of Christian nationalism. It is the point of the project.

A good place to gauge the spirit and intentions of the movement that brought us the radical majority on the Supreme Court is the annual Road to Majority Policy Conference. At this year’s event, which took place last month in Nashville, three clear trends were in evidence. First, the rhetoric of violence among movement leaders appeared to have increased significantly from the already alarming levels I had observed in previous years. Second, the theology of dominionism — that is, the belief that “right-thinking” Christians have a biblically derived mandate to take control of all aspects of government and society — is now explicitly embraced. And third, the movement’s key strategists were giddy about the legal arsenal that the Supreme Court had laid at their feet as they anticipated the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Like most Liberals, you don't understand what happened. No "rights" were taken from women. Each state will determine it's respective abortion laws which is Constitutionally correct. What needs to happen now IMO is a focus on getting more consistent and sane STATE abortion laws in place.
Progs are used to having their way and punish those who do not agree. That belief by that poster is what they are in all agendas. And it has worked for them for many years.

Progs are used to having their way and punish those who do not agree. That belief by that poster is what they are in all agendas. And it has worked for them for many years.
I've never understood why anyone cares about the political opinions of actors, entertainers or athletes.

Rich and famous has beens? I never would have even known who Perry was if the NFL hadn't signed her to do a super bowl halftime several years back and it stunk.
The best thing Midler ever did was take a baseball to the head on Seinfeld in the '90s.
Have no idea who the third one is.

Boycott Hollywood

Pretty simple really.

No one cares about them anymore.
I love movies

YOY BOYCOTT HOLLYWOOD
AND
Chik-Fil-
Rich and famous has beens? I never would have even known who Perry was if the NFL hadn't signed her to do a super bowl halftime several years back and it stunk.
The best thing Midler ever did was take a baseball to the head on Seinfeld in the '90s.
Have no idea who the third one is.
Do you live in a cave without WiFi?

And Seinfeld SUCKS

Has-been entertainers continue to dump on the country that made them rich and famous. They are the face of the New Woke Order/Democratic Party.

You’re gonna rag on people “dumping on the country” after supporting Trump for 4 years?! The guy who won the presidency by dumping on the country!!! Wow, that’s pretty rich of you

Really? Can you show an example of Hollywood preaching that MAGA shit?
1657067077088.png

"This November, we must vote to help keep President Trump in office, so he can carry the torch for this land of the free" actor Jon Voight said in a July 22 video posted on Twitter.

1657067129424.png

Actor Stephen Baldwin constantly shows his support for President Trump on Twitter and most recently tweeted, #TRUMP2020ToSaveAmerica

1657067178281.png

"I'm a big fan of your father's," former NFL coach Mike Ditka told Donald Trump Jr in July 2020.

1657067213591.png

"God bless real Michigan. God bless real America. God bless the greatest president in our lifetime, Donald Trump,” Musician Ted Nugent said recently at a Michigan rally.

Do I need to go on, Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back