Was Trump 'obligated' to pursue corruption in Ukraine?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Trump claimed that he was obligated by the Constitution to talk to Ukraine about the Biden's and their supposed corruption.
"If you look and you read our Constitution and many other things, I have an obligation to look at corruption."
Is that true?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the President of the United States must 'look at corruption' in a foreign country?

Trump claimed that he was obligated by the Constitution to talk to Ukraine about the Biden's and their supposed corruption.
"If you look and you read our Constitution and many other things, I have an obligation to look at corruption."
Is that true?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the President of the United States must 'look at corruption' in a foreign country?
Ummm our fucking tax money mandates him to

Is that true?

How funny is it to hear our most corrupt president in over a century say he has an obligation to look at corruption. :lol:

And then he and Rudy the Hand Grenade hire two criminals to find it. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

One big happy crime family:

lev-parnas-trump-ukraine-1-768x409.jpg

Trump wanted dirt on his top political rival and he asked a foreign leader to help him.

Kind of reminds me of this:

GOLDSTONE: The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

TRUMP JR: if it's what you say I love it

Going forward, don't use red-Meister

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump the birther thought the DNC server is in the Ukraine! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And where did the credulous birther moron get that idea?

From two pay-for-play crooks.

Priceless.

Searching for corruption, my ass. Trump was trying to exonerate the love of his life, Putin, and by extension, himself. Trump refuses to accept he is in office because of the leg up he got from Putin. So he stupidly falls for any hoax which says otherwise.

What a maroon!

Is that true?

It is at the president's pleasure-also to help find out who started the fake Russia Hoax.

Trump is like OJ searching for his ex-wife's killer. On the golf course.

Is that true?

It is at the president's pleasure-also to help find out who started the fake Russia Hoax.
It's a fact Russia interfered in our election to help Trump. That is not a hoax.

What is a hoax is this stupid DNC server in the Ukraine. Only a birther like Trump would be stupid enough to fall for it.

Is that true?

I think he does, but Hunter hasn't been in the Ukraine for years. I'm not defending what he did when his father was VP, but it happened. But Trump and the DoS does need to push Ukraine to a more transparent investment market. Unfortunately, his firing of the Ambassador to Ukraine was just the opposite. He wanted to make Ukraine further he political career for military aid, and that is corrupt.

Is that true?

Yes, Biden is simply collateral damage.
They are looking into the corruption from 2016.
These morons keep being told that
They are too stupid to get it.

Is that true?

So is this a plea for Trump to "back off"?

You guys and girls must be getting a little nervous. :laughing0301:

Well, he's the chief law enforcement officer of the land, and he had clear evidence of apparent corruption by Biden and his son.

He has no evidence of anything involving the Biden's. He has a conspiracy theory and a bunch of false information, as well as the affidavit of the guy who was fired. Biden has the IMF, NATO leaders, and President Obama saying that they all wanted the prosecutor fired because he WASN'T investigating Burisma, all of which is confirmed by media coverage at the time. Of course you believe the conspiracy theorists and Trump. On faith and because Trump would never lie to you..

“Where in the Constitution does it say that the President of the United States must 'look at corruption' in a foreign country?”

Nowhere.

This is just another ridiculous Trump lie; another example of Trump’s ignorance of the Constitution.

Is that true?

Yes, Biden is simply collateral damage.
They are looking into the corruption from 2016.
These morons keep being told that
They are too stupid to get it.
Putin never interfer in election by sending facebook likes to Trump supporters. All false. Lies by anti-revolutionary traitor.

Are democrats obligated to pursue a political coup? We know for a fact that congress people are obligated to serve their districts to their best ability but the Speaker and the rest of the democrat majority seem interested only in the attempt to reverse the results of the last election. Democrats don't even seem to care about the next election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back