Was Trump a Great Republican?

No, it wasn't.
'Too many jobs in China lost' is specific.

Look it up.
Trump's rise was the right thing? LOL.

No, not only did Trump help a company doing business with N. Korea and Iran, Trump had to get something for himself.

May 15 2018
Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets a $1 billion check from China.
Quid pro quo, Donnie strikes again.

Nice conspiracy theory. You were talking shit about him siding with the billionaire class so his campaign promises had to be lies.

I answered that point. You dropped it like a hot potato. And just moved on to your next bullshit charge.

Standard lib tactics. You lose.

Nice conspiracy theory. You were talking shit about him siding with the billionaire class so his campaign promises had to be lies.
No, it isn't.
Look the tweet up, moron.
I answered that point. You dropped it like a hot potato. And just moved on to your next bullshit charge.
No, you didn't.
General statement: A statement in logic that contains one or more bound variables —contrasted with singular statement

Too many jobs in China lost?
Which word is variable?

Standard lib tactics. You lose.
GQP BS................Again.
You lose.

No, it isn't.
Look the tweet up, moron.

No, you didn't.
General statement: A statement in logic that contains one or more bound variables —contrasted with singular statement

Too many jobs in China lost?
Which word is variable?

GQP BS................Again.
You lose.

You made a point about him being part of the billionaire class and thus he had to side with them, and thus his campaign promises had to be lies.

I addressed that, pointing out that he gave his promises a good faith effort and you did not even try and still are not even trying to counter that point.

YOu lose.

You made a point about him being part of the billionaire class and thus he had to side with them, and thus his campaign promises had to be lies.
Trump, a billionaire?
Not even close.

Trump did side with them.

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

I addressed that, pointing out that he gave his promises a good faith effort and you did not even try and still are not even trying to counter that point.
No, he didn't.

"We have strongly capped deductions for the wealthy and closed special interest loopholes, the tax relief will be concentrated on the working and middle-class taxpayer," he said in a September 2016 speech to New York Economic Club, where he outlined the major elements of his tax cut promise. "They will receive the biggest benefit – it won’t even be close."

“The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan.” – President Trump, Sept. 13, 2017

“Our framework ensures that the benefits of tax reform go to the middle class, not to the highest earners.” – President Trump, Oct. 11, 2017

January 22 2020
An enormous tax cut for middle-class Americans is coming soon, Donald Trump vowed on Tuesday, if he and his party win in November.

Trump told the Wall Street Journal this week that if he wins a second term and Republicans regain control of Congress, he will cut taxes for the middle class. He declined to share any details of his plan with the paper, saying only that it would be unveiled in three months.

Hours later, Trump went on Fox Business Network and repeated his vague promise. "We are going to be doing a middle-class tax cut, a very big one," he claimed. "We'll be doing that. We'll be announcing that over the next 90 days."

YOu lose.

You lose.

Trump is a populist. He neither a conservative nor a real Republican.
BUT so many of his policies were great and successful that we Republicans love him.
Too bad that he broke faith with our ancient and sacred tradition of a peaceful transfer of power. Next time, field a candidate who understands Cincinnatus.

Trump, a billionaire?
Not even close.

Trump did side with them.

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

No, he didn't.

"We have strongly capped deductions for the wealthy and closed special interest loopholes, the tax relief will be concentrated on the working and middle-class taxpayer," he said in a September 2016 speech to New York Economic Club, where he outlined the major elements of his tax cut promise. "They will receive the biggest benefit – it won’t even be close."

“The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan.” – President Trump, Sept. 13, 2017

“Our framework ensures that the benefits of tax reform go to the middle class, not to the highest earners.” – President Trump, Oct. 11, 2017

January 22 2020
An enormous tax cut for middle-class Americans is coming soon, Donald Trump vowed on Tuesday, if he and his party win in November.

Trump told the Wall Street Journal this week that if he wins a second term and Republicans regain control of Congress, he will cut taxes for the middle class. He declined to share any details of his plan with the paper, saying only that it would be unveiled in three months.

Hours later, Trump went on Fox Business Network and repeated his vague promise. "We are going to be doing a middle-class tax cut, a very big one," he claimed. "We'll be doing that. We'll be announcing that over the next 90 days."

You lose.

Taxes? He ran primarily on trade and immigration.

Taxes? He ran primarily on trade and immigration.
Post 164, moron.

'You made a point about him being part of the billionaire class and thus he had to side with them, and thus his campaign promises had to be lies'.

Post 164, moron.

'You made a point about him being part of the billionaire class and thus he had to side with them, and thus his campaign promises had to be lies'.

Yeah, I hardly remember him talking about taxes during the campaign. His primary issues were immigration and trade.

And he made what looks to be a good faith effort on them. Initial results were encouraging, before the pandemic shut shit down.

All the great Republicans who came after the Democrats had their own doctrines: the Eisenhower Doctrine supplemented by the principle of inevitable retribution and the Dulles plan, and the Reagan doctrine. And Trump didn't have anything, did he? This could mean that he is an agent of the left.
Why did Putin not like McCain, but immediately got along with Trump?
I don't know about great, but Trump is a far sight better than what we have before and after.

Yeah, I hardly remember him talking about taxes during the campaign. His primary issues were immigration and trade.

And he made what looks to be a good faith effort on them. Initial results were encouraging, before the pandemic shut shit down.
Who's gonna pay for the wall?

Trump imposed tariffs on China costing companies billions of $$$.
Trump had to bail out farmers, to a tune of $48 billion taxpayer $$$.

Then the moron signs a trade deal with China increasing trade by $200 billion.

Never mind about the stolen election.
Never mind?
I bet that's what Trump is hoping.

January 4 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“You have a big election coming up, and because of what you’ve done to the president — you know, the people of Georgia know that this was a scam,” Trump said. “Because of what you’ve done to the president, a lot of people aren’t going out to vote, and a lot of Republicans are going to vote negative because they hate what you did to the president. Okay? They hate it. And they’re going to vote. And you would be respected, really respected, if this can be straightened out before the election.”

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

Trump is a populist. He neither a conservative nor a real Republican.
BUT so many of his policies were great and successful that we Republicans love him.

How were they "great and successful"? The US is in turmoil now, it was in turmoil before and it'll be in turmoil in the future.

Nothing's changed.

Who's gonna pay for the wall?

Trump imposed tariffs on China costing companies billions of $$$.
Trump had to bail out farmers, to a tune of $48 billion taxpayer $$$.

Then the moron signs a trade deal with China increasing trade by $200 billion.

1. Don't care.

2. Good. Should have been far more.

3. You against that?

4. Yes. IMO, he spent way too long negotiating in good faith with the Chinese, when they were not doing the same. I think that the chinese were playing for time, hoping he would go away and the next guy would go back to being their bitch.

5. I hope if he runs and wins again, he just comes in and states that they had their chance and slaps a 50 percent across the board tariff on all their shit.

1. Don't care.
Of course you don't, just as in all of Trump's lies.
2. Good. Should have been far more.
Really?
So, contrary to what the lying retard claims, it's the US that pays for US imposed tariffs, not China.
US imposed sanctions creates higher prices for Americans.
The GQP is alright with that, but whines about the higher price of gas and other goods.
3. You against that?
The way the retard did it, YES.
You need to line up different customers for farmers before imposing sanctions.
You don't get rid of your vehicle when you aren't going buy one to replace it.
4. Yes. IMO, he spent way too long negotiating in good faith with the Chinese, when they were not doing the same. I think that the chinese were playing for time, hoping he would go away and the next guy would go back to being their bitch.
Sure, Trump whines about the US, being China's 'Bitch', that's ripping us off.
So, if things were as bad as Trump claims, why would you INCREASE trade with China?
You don't give more business to a store that's been ripping you off.
Trump did, the moron.

5. I hope if he runs and wins again, he just comes in and states that they had their chance and slaps a 50 percent across the board tariff on all their shit.
I'm sure you would, you think China will pay for the tariffs.

Of course you don't, just as in all of Trump's lies.

Neither of us care. I don't care because I see the issue as a real harm to America and I want it stopped, no matter who pays.

You don't care, because you see the issue as a real harm to America, and you want it to continue and keep hurting America and Americans.

Really?
So, contrary to what the lying retard claims, it's the US that pays for US imposed tariffs, not China.
US imposed sanctions creates higher prices for Americans.
The GQP is alright with that, but whines about the higher price of gas and other goods.

Blah, blah, blah. Trade is supposed to be mutually beneficial. Our trade with China is NOT. Let's shut it down.

The way the retard did it, YES.
You need to line up different customers for farmers before imposing sanctions.
You don't get rid of your vehicle when you aren't going buy one to replace it.

Right. YOu are upset because the government just handed out money, instead of finding a business solution. Right....

Dude. You are a fucking liar.

Sure, Trump whines about the US, being China's 'Bitch', that's ripping us off.
So, if things were as bad as Trump claims, why would you INCREASE trade with China?
You don't give more business to a store that's been ripping you off.
Trump did, the moron.

IMO, Trump made teh mistake of negotiating in good faith with the chinese. I hope when he runs again, he platform is that he will just come in an unilaterally slam down stiff tariffs. FUCK THEM.

I'm sure you would, you think China will pay for the tariffs.

You are an anti-American asshole who opposes this, because you hate America. And Americans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back