Was this young boys rights violated while no criminal charges filed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss.

I would have thought charges were up to the girl that was struck. Mental illness. I am glad the young woman didn't turn the other cheek, as the nut-ball would have punch that one also, thinking 3rd times charm.

Discuss.

I would have thought charges were up to the girl that was struck. Mental illness. I am glad the young woman didn't turn the other cheek, as the nut-ball would have punch that one also, thinking 3rd times charm.

Young girl or woman??
If I was an armed church person I would think it was a knife and shot her to death.

I didn't know you lived in the south. You Baptist?

What am I missing? What young boy?
What you are missing is an attack on a child in church.

Thought it was a boy. You show your weakness as a man and a person by that.
Don't worry about anything.

You thought it was a boy? Are you saying you didn't even read the story before posting it?

It's a 40 year old woman. It's right in the article.
Hard to tell when you have 57 genders ain't it?

You thought it was a boy? Are you saying you didn't even read the story before posting it?
I just saw the tape and thought it was a boy. I just wished a legally armed church person would have shot that person to death. It looked like a knife attack.

how weak of you.

Shouldn't you read the article you post before posting it? Maybe your answers in the article you failed to read?

The article notes that the woman in question has mental health issues and the authorities and the church agreed to address this in that way.

It's a 40 year old woman. It's right in the article.
Hard to tell when you have 57 genders ain't it?

No, not when it's right in the article it isn't.

Closed. OP’s require sufficient original content For a discussion. “Discuss” is not enough. Discuss what? What are your thoughts on this? What do you want them to notice?

Persistence Of Memory either pm me with some content, and I will add it and reopen, or start again with a new op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back