Was this guy Beat by a Cop because he was White?...

Race isn't Relevant because the Cop is White?...

Why is there an Assumption that when a Black is Beaten by a White Cop that it's because of Race?...

Could it just be about Cops?...

:)

peace...

What a dumb OP, maybe if the cop was black and there was a history of black cops beating white people you can make that argument.

Hope the cop does time, not just a suspension, that was totally uncalled for. And all because he screeched his tires?

What a dumb OP, maybe if the cop was black and there was a history of black cops beating white people you can make that argument.

Hope the cop does time, not just a suspension, that was totally uncalled for. And all because he screeched his tires?

Ignoring my Follow-up Posts to the OP?... :clap2:

peace...

Amazing! Just from the video it looks like the cop 'lost it', and guess what, I STILL don't see it in the news, Could it be because the guy getting the crap knocked out of him is white?

If it wasn't for the video the guy would be doing time in short order also, see folks, crazy cops are an equal opportunity group, but 'some beatings' make the news, and some DON'T. Hmmmmmm

BTW, where are AL Sharp___ and Jesse "J" ? Guess it's OKAY to..........well........

peace...

You ignoring the fact that your OP was completely stupid? I post as I read through the thread, sorry I don't have as much time on my hands to read the entire thread (albeit this one was short) and then go back and re-read and comment on all the comments made

peace...

You ignoring the fact that your OP was completely stupid? I post as I read through the thread, sorry I don't have as much time on my hands to read the entire thread (albeit this one was short) and then go back and re-read and comment on all the comments made

My OP is part of a Larger Picture that you Insist on Ignoring in Favor of being a Shitpack...:clap2:

peace...

peace...

My OP is part of a Larger Picture that you Insist on Ignoring in Favor of being a Shitpack...:clap2:

peace...

and you've argued nothing in support of your position other than copy and pasting and stating a conclusion. I addressed why I thought the OP was stupid, you just came back with insults. Great job, according USMB logic, you win the argument :clap2::cuckoo:

peace...

and you've argued nothing in support of your position other than copy and pasting and stating a conclusion. I addressed why I thought the OP was stupid, you just came back with insults. Great job, according USMB logic, you win the argument :clap2::cuckoo:

Dismissing my 2nd and 3rd Post following the OP and then being Argumentative about it instead of Addressing what I said in Posts 2 & 3 makes you a Shitpack, Shitpack.

Go Fuck yourself... And have a Wonderful Weekend!

peace...

peace...

Dismissing my 2nd and 3rd Post following the OP and then being Argumentative about it instead of Addressing what I said in Posts 2 & 3 makes you a Shitpack, Shitpack.

peace...

Already covered your other posts with my first one. Big part is the history of racism by police.

And how can a white cop being a white man be racism.

YOu=dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

But hey, you called me a shitpack, in retardland, you win :clap2:

Good for you!

peace...

Already covered your other posts with my first one. Big part is the history of racism by police.

Good for you!

You really are one Simple Son-of-a-Bitch...

I Addressed EVERYTHING you Thought you were Countering BEFORE you Posted...

It's a Cop thing, not a Race thing.

The ONE Constant is Cops.

And had this been a Black Motorist the Headline would have said and you would have been Parroting it.

peace...

peace...

Good for you!

You really are one Simple Son-of-a-Bitch...

I Addressed EVERYTHING you Thought you were Countering BEFORE you Posted...

It's a Cop thing, not a Race thing.

The ONE Constant is Cops.

And had this been a Black Motorist the Headline would have said and you would have been Parroting it.

peace...

Sure, didn't address shit, that's your bullshit opinion, conveniently ignoring that many black people were beaten in the past because they were black. Talk about simpleton, you conveniently ignoring the history of racism against black people, and discrimination in pulling over black people just for being black.

YOu want to make it simple, but in reality its not, there is racism involved in many cases.

As much as simple minded folks like to think, correlation does not prove causation. Calling me simple minded and all you claim is all beatings are cop involved, therefore there never was any racism involved
:cuckoo:

Critical thinking isn't too plentiful anymore, huh?

While I am opposed to hate-crimes legislation for a variety of reasons...I could totally support legislation that requires lengthier or more severe sentences on people in positions of authority/power (i.e. police, teachers, doctors, etc.) who abuse their positions by committing crimes against the people they are supposed to be serving/protecting/etc.

conveniently ignoring that many black people were beaten in the past because they were black.

Snapperhead... Because you Claim it, don't make it so.

Cops Beat ALL Races...

All Races of Cops Beat All Races...

There are a number of Factors in why Blacks might Appear to be Disproportionately the "Victims", and some of that has to do with the Likelyhood a Black Dying at the Hands of another Black... And Whites at the Hands of Blacks.

Crime is a HUGE Problem in the Black Community.

What some would call UnJust Beatings don't End up that way.

Like with Rodney King... Only 11 Seconds of that Beating was the Jury Found to be Excessive.

That Means the Bulk of it WAS Just.

They didn't Beat him because he was Black...

They did it because UNLIKE his Passenger, he was Breaking the Law, Jumped from the Car after the MultiCounty Chase and Attacked Offices and Resisted Arrest.

Stop being Dishonest, or Provide some Proof.

Because the Cop is White and the Perp is Black doesn't Mean the Force that's Used is Race Related.

There has to be Evidence that the Cop is doing it Simply because the Perp is Black.

You can't Provide that, but I can Provide ALL Races of Perps being Beat by ALL Races of Cops.

Common Element?... Cop.

peace...

Forum List

Back