Was thinking about the paid posters on here..just one question how come they suck at it?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I mean for being paid they don't post much and suck so bad at it...

Us guys and girls who post from our are hearts , wisdom, street smarts can destroy any of these tards. In seconds ..

What makes us so good and they so bad at what they are paid to do?

Why do us posters that are not paid to post destroy them in any debate on here ?

I guess we just have passion ..they just see a check..

Why do us posters that are not paid to post destroy them in any debate on here ?

7TtC8K3.gif

Uber offered me $320 a month, but instead I just post here at my own expense. HOW I do paid for posting? How does that work?

Us guys and girls who post from our are hearts , wisdom, street smarts can destroy any of these tards. In seconds ..

Would you work all that hard for a bonus on your EBT card? :lol:

Uber offered me $320 a month, but instead I just post here at my own expense. HOW I do paid for posting? How does that work?

$320 a month Damn I could quit my job and live in a tent for that much dollahs

Would you work all that hard for a bonus on your EBT card? :lol:

That's what's funny about paid posters...Damn my boss gets pissed at me for writing on my time clock for going home at 5:07 instead of sticking around till 5:15 so I get an extra 8 bucks an hour or what ever it is on my pay check...

Fuck you I did my job the place is running take that extra 15 minutes of OT and shove it...I got laundry to do take out my dog...

Imagine for a moment trying to defend Hillary. Imagine how hard that would be and how absurd the argument would have to be. That is why they sound so much like dumb s..ts there is no other alternatives.

Who's paid? How do I get a share of this unexpected wealth?

None of that old 3 cents a word crap. I'm a published writer, so make me a great offer, or my agent will balk! :laugh:

Thinking more on this hillary would have to give me a free Lamborghini, just one date with rebbeca demornay

tumblr_maibi8gUAC1r1ud6po1_500.jpg

500 million in cash

My own portillos franchise

And then maybe I would post good things about her

upload_2016-11-4_22-8-29.jpeg

Heck anyone can be bought even me

Well.....you get what you pay for.

$320 a month Damn I could quit my job and live in a tent for that much dollahs

Who in particular is a paid poster? How do you know?

I believe that is important to establish, since you voiced opinions critical of paid posters. It only seems logical that you supplement your OP with actual examples.

It was leaked that the left was hiring people to try and stop the flow of information on websites. They aren't paid to post intelligent remarks. They are paid to post the same old lame ass talking points over and over to derail threads where the truth about Hillary is discussed. And they do that all day long.

Give us a SPECIFIC example of where you have destroyed a poster in a debate.

No doubt someone would have to be paid to have favorable opinions on the hildabeast... lol

Well.....you get what you pay for.

I know pal, that's why I like posting here, I play , I mess around but every once in a while I find my match from a poster that I can't out debate..I love them the most..who was that posted west wall who smoked me last night in my thread " I can't afford to vote democrat"

Emily she is a great poster...

Smoked my butt..in that thread :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back