Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
American Thinker

April 9, 2022

Was there really a massacre at Bucha?​

By Leo Goldstein

Excerpt"

Accepting the fake claims of a massacre is as bad as or even worse than denying a real one. Besides the immediate damage caused by the deception, it undermines trust and empathy when a real massacre happens.

The allegations of the Bucha massacre are false.

The Russian military left Bucha, Ukraine on March 30, 2022. On March 31, Bucha mayor Anatoly Fedoruk triumphantly declared Bucha liberated. On April 1, a video shot from a moving car appeared on Twitter, showing 7 (maybe 8) dead bodies on the Yablonska Street in Bucha. By April 3, the number of bodies found on the streets of Bucha had grown to 20, and mass graves were shown. Kyiv claimed that the Russian military had executed between 280 and 410 civilians in Bucha. Russia denied these accusations (RIA FAN in Russian, April 7) and demanded a special session by the U.N. Security Council to refute them. This request was blocked by Britain.

LINK

=====

I had the impression from the start that the media was trying too hard to push this claim since there too few reliable details at the time to accept it now this article shows that some of the claim's atrocities are clearly lies.

There are two versions of these events. Ukrainian and Russian ones. And even an international investigation won't resolve that, because either side will claim that this investigation is biased to whitewash one of the warring sides. As it was with MH17.

I had the impression from the start that the media was trying too hard to push this claim since there too few reliable details at the time to accept it now this article shows that some of the claim's atrocities are clearly lies.
Bozo Biden and his EU/Nato nitwit pals are desperate to find an atrocity to pin on Putin and the Russian army. Even if they have to fabricate one.

American Thinker

April 9, 2022

Was there really a massacre at Bucha?​

By Leo Goldstein

Excerpt"

Accepting the fake claims of a massacre is as bad as or even worse than denying a real one. Besides the immediate damage caused by the deception, it undermines trust and empathy when a real massacre happens.

The allegations of the Bucha massacre are false.

The Russian military left Bucha, Ukraine on March 30, 2022. On March 31, Bucha mayor Anatoly Fedoruk triumphantly declared Bucha liberated. On April 1, a video shot from a moving car appeared on Twitter, showing 7 (maybe 8) dead bodies on the Yablonska Street in Bucha. By April 3, the number of bodies found on the streets of Bucha had grown to 20, and mass graves were shown. Kyiv claimed that the Russian military had executed between 280 and 410 civilians in Bucha. Russia denied these accusations (RIA FAN in Russian, April 7) and demanded a special session by the U.N. Security Council to refute them. This request was blocked by Britain.

LINK

=====

We certainly can understand blocking Russia's request by Britain.

Ueber das Marionettentheater

Random Internet Discourse on Zelenskiy: " Zelenskiy is now completely under the control of British special forces. His guards are all British. If he says anything that Brits do not tell him to, he will be destroyed on the spot. And he knows it. Anf Britain needs eternal war in Ukraine, eternal chaos, so that the Russian people on both sides kill each other for as long as possible."

2022 aprelia 9
'....My nikogda ne budem mirit'sia s ubiistvami mirnykh grazhdan, ravno kak i s ubiistvami i pytkami rossiskikh plennykh voennosluzhshchikh.
We will never put up with the killing of civilians as well as with the torture and killing of Russian prisoners of war.'

Zelenskiy's advisor, Arestovych must also be on cocaine. British MI5-6 wet-behind-the-ears conscripts are writing piss-poor propaganda these days, while allowing Australian media to post leftist nursery pap:

Ukraine Activists Say They Have Identified the "Butcher of Bucha"
'....Lt.-Col. Azatbek Omurbekov....'

Bones in the Closet

But Omurbekov DNA links to the Urkun Massacre of 1916:

'....Omurbekov....'

The question is only important while the war is in progress. As with Iraq where the war crimes and crimes against humanity by America would need to be considered in the hundreds of thousands, they were quickly forgotten when the war ended.

For war crimes to be considered, there has to be a losing side to shoulder the blame. There can be no such side in this war.

Neither Washington or Moscow can ever be a 'fall of Berlin'!
Russia's claims of war crimes being committed by the Ukraine will fall on deaf ears in America. And vice versa in Moscow.

Bozo Biden and his EU/Nato nitwit pals

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Bozo Biden and his EU/Nato nitwit pals are desperate to find an atrocity to pin on Putin and the Russian army. Even if they have to fabricate one.

And that's what the Globalist EU/ NATO/ Biden have been doing....fabricating false flags to try to make the world believe the Russians are doing these atrocities.

But in my opinion they are not succeeding......the world is waking up to the Nazis in Ukraine and their bloody Globalists wars.

And that's what the Globalist EU/ NATO/ Biden have been doing....fabricating false flags to try to make the world believe the Russians are doing these atrocities.

But in my opinion they are not succeeding......the world is waking up to the Nazis in Ukraine and their bloody Globalists wars.
And thanks for being one of the first posting about the biolabs. Ukraine nazis were planning some nasty stuff to unleash on innocent people.

Keep clinging to your lies and false narratives. Can’t do anything better except push Russian propaganda для твоего холодного борща и черствого хлеба Stupidtommy.

:cool:

Thank you for admitting you have no Counterpoint against the article.

Forum List

Back