Was the Mar-a-Lago RAID About Crossfire Hurricane Because That Was Declassified 18 Months Ago

Once again, NO, he can't.

The Atomic Energy Act of 1954 sets requirements for protection of information about nuclear weapons and special nuclear materials. Such information is "classified from birth", unlike all other sensitive information, which must be classified by some authorized individual. However, authorized classifiers still must determine whether documents or material are classified or restricted.

"Born secret" and "born classified" are both terms which refer to a policy of information being classified from the moment of its inception, usually regardless of where it was created, and usually in reference to specific laws in the United States that are related to information that describes the operation of nuclear weapons.
Yes they can

Trump could settle that question. He refuses to.

Trump could show the warrant and the inventory of what was taken, and we'd know what it was about. He has both, of course. He doesn't have the affidavits used to justify the warrant, but he does have the warrant itself, which would say what they were looking for. And he has the inventory of exactly what was taken.

He won't show the warrant or the inventory.

To normal people, the non-traitors, that indicates Trump knows how damning to him those documents are, and that he's lying.

Trump cultists, what excuse were you told to use as to why Trump won't show the warrant and inventory?

I believe I have seen the warrant, and it was just generic "classified docs".
Nothing specific.
And Trump would not have the inventory.

You keep posting opinions, from the same source.
I gave you the US code.
NO ONE can declassify certain nuclear secrets, methods, and operations.

Wrong.
By EO, presidents are above all previous EOs, and can declassify anything, because they are totally exempt from, immune to, and above all classified doc laws or EOs.
Everyone has always ensured it would always be that way because we do and have given away nuclear secrets.
Where do you think the UK, France, and Israel got their nuclear programs from?

You keep posting opinions, from the same source.
I gave you the US code.
NO ONE can declassify certain nuclear secrets, methods, and operations.
All you posted was that US neclear information classified at birth...not that the President can't declassify it. Moreover, the allegations, back in September weren't that US nuclear information was found, but that of foreign information...and even since then they have had to walk it back, now claiming it was a document that contain information about a foreign countries defenses....they continue to have to walk back what was found

Forum List

Back