Was the founding of the USA legal?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Was founding the USA as British subjects lawful? If not, isn't everything that is now the USA the result of high crimes including treason and just as a criminal today may not profit from their crimes (selling movie or book rights and the like,) then isn't all federal and state government null and void?

Crimes don't cease being crimes because the criminal claims they're not crimes. Am I wrong?

I doubt the Native Americans though it was lawful to have their country invaded and snatched from them.

I doubt the Native Americans though it was lawful to have their country invaded and snatched from them.
Yes, because savages had laws. Dummy
You do realize the Indians were always fighting each other over land, right? Didn't teach you that?
Did they teach you that most of the countries of the world were invaded for establishment? America is no different than anyone else. Well, besides blind hate and ignorance.
If you want to bitch at someone for "invasion" look at the wet dream of the limp wrists; Europe. Invaded almost every fuckin country on Earth.

Founders started shooting at their lawful government claiming to be under a tyranny. And they said it was lawful. So was it lawful or not? And if it was, why wouldn't a group of citizens today doing the exact same thing also then be lawful since the country began doing the same thing?

God forbid people rebel against tyranny.

So if some militia group today started shooting at government officials and police that'd be ok with you because their pov is their subjects of a tyranny?
So Europe was just fine? All those rational people that developed this great country denied reality? Maybe you are right..

Subjective opinion is irrelevant. Either what they did was lawful or it wasn't.

You do realize the Indians were always fighting each other over land, right? Didn't teach you that?
Did they teach you that most of the countries of the world were invaded for establishment? America is no different than anyone else. Well, besides blind hate and ignorance.
If you want to bitch at someone for "invasion" look at the wet dream of the limp wrists; Europe. Invaded almost every fuckin country on Earth.

Fighting has gone on since the beginning of time all over the planet. Invade, conquer, and plunder, that's mankind mentality. It doesn't deminish the sting of having your land taken from you, even if you are, according to you anyway, "savages". These savages taught the people who invaded here how to survive. That's not savage in my book, that's incredibly kind.

God forbid people rebel against tyranny.

So if some militia group today started shooting at government officials and police that'd be ok with you because their pov is their subjects of a tyranny?
So Europe was just fine? All those rational people that developed this great country denied reality? Maybe you are right..

Subjective opinion is irrelevant. Either what they did was lawful or it wasn't.
It wasn't. Just like every other country on Earth. But who gives a shit if it was legal in Europe? Europe didn't have a say so in America.

Fighting has gone on since the beginning of time all over the planet. Invade, conquer, and plunder, that's mankind mentality. It doesn't deminish the sting of having your land taken from you, even if you are, according to you anyway, "savages". These savages taught the people who invaded here how to survive. That's not savage in my book, that's incredibly kind.
They knew how to survive. They just taught them other things. Just like we did.

History says otherwise. And I don't think the things we taught them were necessarily all that positive.

History says otherwise. And I don't think the things we taught them were necessarily all that positive.
History says we didn't show them about rice, garlic, cows and guns?
The fact is, their clash had deep impact in major fields, such as language, diseases, food and livestock.

King George III speaks to Parliament of American rebellion - Oct 27, 1775 - HISTORY.com

"On this day in 1775, King George III speaks before both houses of the British Parliament to discuss growing concern about the rebellion in America, which he viewed as a traitorous action against himself and Great Britain. He began his speech by reading a “Proclamation of Rebellion” and urged Parliament to move quickly to end the revolt and bring order to the colonies.
Unfortunately for George III, Thomas Paine’s anti-monarchical argument in the pamphlet, Common Sense, published in January 1776, proved persuasive to many American colonists. The two sides had reached a final political impasse and the bloody War for Independence soon followed."

We were a colony, had a king, and a lawful government. And we didn't want to be bound to that government any more, rebelled, commiting treason and murder and other crimes in the process, then fought a war over it. When the war was concluded and we'd won presumedly we pardoned ourselves making it legal from our own point-of-view, if not also the king's.

So if that was fine and dandy, why are militia groups say not allowed to do the same thing? We made it legal to commit treason and rebellion and armed insurrection for ourselves, but have since made it illegal for anyone to do it again to the government now.

Huh?

No one in history thought it was lawful to have their country invaded and snatched from them, but that is the way mankind expanded.

Them's the breaks. Hence the need for overwhelmingly superior military power.

Forum List

Back