Was the drone being used to spy on Stevens because he was at odds with the admit.

these shipments of RPGs were going to Syria.... and we will be hearing more about this soon.

ali2.jpg

There are reasons for everything. With every piece of information that comes to light, more questions are raised. So far, Obama hasn't answered any of them and has simply tried to pass the buck. I am taking Vel's advice and calling to press our congress critters to demand answers on this.

if we want to go all coast to coast on this, the second building was not an annex, It was a CIA mini HW

I said from the beginning and only because it was by fluke. The hit was not on the ambassador the hot was on the operatives who were there to flush out all the weapons that Mr. G. had out there.

Hence the fire fight. And if anyone wants to bitch at me you can find all my posts at the time when I called it over this poor soul.

if we want to go all coast to coast on this, the second building was not an annex, It was a CIA mini HW

I said from the beginning and only because it was by fluke. The hit was not on the ambassador the hot was on the operatives who were there to flush out all the weapons that Mr. G. had out there.

Hence the fire fight. And if anyone wants to bitch at me you can find all my posts at the time when I called it over this poor soul.

Looks like your keyboard is having a hard time staying still.

Hey my fingers aren't bleeding yet. I have a ways to go.

I'm working senate races. And you? Because trust me this is a hunt of a lifetime. I love it.

Hey my fingers aren't bleeding yet. I have a ways to go.

I'm working senate races. And you? Because trust me this is a hunt of a lifetime. I love it.

We all must do our part. :salute:

New Topics

Forum List

Back