What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was the drone being used to spy on Stevens because he was at odds with the admit.

Qantrill

UP THERE WITHOUT ONE
Reaction score
Sounds absolutely plausible. Shame on those GD dimocrats.

Last edited:

mex

Reaction score
these shipments of RPGs were going to Syria.... and we will be hearing more about this soon.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ali2.jpg

Politico

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah they were flying over in the middle of the night to see if he was whacking off in the yard.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are reasons for everything. With every piece of information that comes to light, more questions are raised. So far, Obama hasn't answered any of them and has simply tried to pass the buck. I am taking Vel's advice and calling to press our congress critters to demand answers on this.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
if we want to go all coast to coast on this, the second building was not an annex, It was a CIA mini HW

I said from the beginning and only because it was by fluke. The hit was not on the ambassador the hot was on the operatives who were there to flush out all the weapons that Mr. G. had out there.

Hence the fire fight. And if anyone wants to bitch at me you can find all my posts at the time when I called it over this poor soul.

emptystep

VIP Member
Reaction score
if we want to go all coast to coast on this, the second building was not an annex, It was a CIA mini HW

I said from the beginning and only because it was by fluke. The hit was not on the ambassador the hot was on the operatives who were there to flush out all the weapons that Mr. G. had out there.

Hence the fire fight. And if anyone wants to bitch at me you can find all my posts at the time when I called it over this poor soul.

Looks like your keyboard is having a hard time staying still.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They let them die.

No guff they let them die. It's not funny. We are now witnessing a government who let four men die on an outpost.

All for an agenda.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hey my fingers aren't bleeding yet. I have a ways to go.

I'm working senate races. And you? Because trust me this is a hunt of a lifetime. I love it.

emptystep

VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey my fingers aren't bleeding yet. I have a ways to go.

I'm working senate races. And you? Because trust me this is a hunt of a lifetime. I love it.

We all must do our part. :salute:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List