Was the Columbus, OH., police officer justified shooting the knife wielding girl? (poll)

Do you support the police officer shooting the knife wielding girl protecting the unarmed girl?

• Yes, the shooting was justified.

Votes: 111 94.1%
  • No, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
And you would be wrong:

Then there is this, from the United Nations about "use of force" in policing, and notice all of the things that police forces around the world do to minimize the use of force, and the consequences of using force. All things that are NOT happening in police forces all over the USA, when it comes American police forces and minority communities.

Who gives a rip what some minister in Canada thinks ...

And, even he came under fire for making such a ridiculous suggestion.

You said
I have to say the shooting was NOT justified. Clearly the police should not be risking their careers, nor the safety of their communities to protect black lives that don't matter. Had that girl stabbed and killed the other one, there wouldn't be any riots for the victim, because they only riot and loot for thugs.

Why even use the word "stab"?
That wind up to the right shows it was going to be a slash if anything at all.
Odds are it was only theatrics, since no blood had been spilled in the 15 minutes of knife wielding before the cops arrived.
Look stupid. This is the 2nd time I'm posting this. Its a stab in-progress. NOT A SLASH!
View attachment 484116

Look at the position of the knife again, it would have been:
stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab.........

The position of the knife is the classic defensive position, allowing the arm maximum extension, but limiting the downward force of the blade - the slashing position. The stabbing position is the classic "demento grip", with blade extending from the bottom of the palm, and the thumb and forefinger at the top of the handle.

I carried a knife all through my 20's and 30's for self defense and I was trained by friends in the military on how to use it. This girl is slashing at her attackers, in the classic defensive manner.
You are full of shit ...

Another Leftist who does not live in reality ....

You have not the intellect to respond to my post.

Please stop.

And you would be wrong:

Then there is this, from the United Nations about "use of force" in policing, and notice all of the things that police forces around the world do to minimize the use of force, and the consequences of using force. All things that are NOT happening in police forces all over the USA, when it comes American police forces and minority communities.

You said
I have to say the shooting was NOT justified. Clearly the police should not be risking their careers, nor the safety of their communities to protect black lives that don't matter. Had that girl stabbed and killed the other one, there wouldn't be any riots for the victim, because they only riot and loot for thugs.

Odds are it was only theatrics, since no blood had been spilled in the 15 minutes of knife wielding before the cops arrived.
Look stupid. This is the 2nd time I'm posting this. Its a stab in-progress. NOT A SLASH!
View attachment 484116

stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab.........

The position of the knife is the classic defensive position, allowing the arm maximum extension, but limiting the downward force of the blade - the slashing position. The stabbing position is the classic "demento grip", with blade extending from the bottom of the palm, and the thumb and forefinger at the top of the handle.

I carried a knife all through my 20's and 30's for self defense and I was trained by friends in the military on how to use it. This girl is slashing at her attackers, in the classic defensive manner.
Once again you demonstrate what a fucking idiot you are.

The stabbing position is the classic "demento grip", with blade extending from the bottom of the palm, and the thumb and forefinger at the top of the handle.

You mean, like this?

1619486537669.png

And you would be wrong:

You said

View attachment 484116

What was the 'Pink Hippo' brandishing? Didn't look like she was attacking the other hippo.
If the 'Pink Hippo' had been stabbed, her family, including the man who comes out of the woodwork and now claims to be her father would be suing the fucking City.

The police firing warning shots are one of the four myths of police conduct.
as far as I know---NOT TRUE---cops sometimes use warning shots. I know
of a case----BUT probably not in New York City where every time a cop
pulls his gun-----the act sets off a cascade of idiot formalities

as far as I know---NOT TRUE---cops sometimes use warning shots. I know
of a case----BUT probably not in New York City where every time a cop
pulls his gun-----the act sets off a cascade of idiot formalities
I have really never heard of one and none made it into any of the lawbooks I've had to study. It is common in movies though.

Forum List

Back