Was The 2020 Election Stolen?

I thought your website made an interesting point. The right is using statistics to say that this election was stolen as statistically highly unlikely things happened on a massive scale. But the left uses statistics to show that blacks are targeted more than whites by cops. There is no PROOF of election fraud, just stats. There is no PROOF of racial targeting by the justice system, just stats. But for the left, those stats are proof. But those same stats mean nothing to the left when it comes to the 2020 election.

And therein lies the problem for the Trump Cult. They have no proof!!!

What they want to do is declare that Trump's word is law; whatever he says is gospel. That he is never in the wrong and never says anything that is not absolute and final truth. So, therefore, if he says that his epic defeat at the hands of President Biden was in fact fraudulent, then it must be so, end of story. There has never been anyone in the history of the country able to convince his cult members that oranges are apples and apples are oranges, never, until Trump got a hold of them.

Is there any question why Trump loves and appeals to the mentally challenged among us?

We don't have proof, we have huge statistical improbabilities and anomalies.

You have no PROOF that blacks are targeted more by cops, just statistics. So does that mean they really aren't?

Most of the cases in court that Trump lost after the election were not decided on the merits. Most were thrown out of court because the judges claimed the plaintiff lacked standing to sue. That means the plaintiff was not the right person to file the suit. That's why the Texas suit at the Supreme Ct was thrown out. So, most of the judges never even looked at the evidence. That is why I want to clean out the corrupt judges. Judges play politics and sometimes they are bribed. I want to limit judges below the Supreme Ct to 3 or 4 years on the bench.
This point has been debunked over and over. Almost to the point of nausea. The majority of cases were dismissed due to LACK OF EVIDENCE!!

And therein lies the problem for the Trump Cult. They have no proof!!!

What they want to do is declare that Trump's word is law; whatever he says is gospel. That he is never in the wrong and never says anything that is not absolute and final truth. So, therefore, if he says that his epic defeat at the hands of President Biden was in fact fraudulent, then it must be so, end of story. There has never been anyone in the history of the country able to convince his cult members that oranges are apples and apples are oranges, never, until Trump got a hold of them.

Is there any question why Trump loves and appeals to the mentally challenged among us?
That is complete bullshit. Lots of Republicans disagree with Donald Trump on many things. He has had disagreements with Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham and Mitchell McConnell. McConnell went against Trump recently when he voted for the Democrat spending bill. Several Republicans voted to impeach Trump during both impeachment trials. Liz Cheney is on the committee trying to blame Trump for the Jan 6 riots. Only the lying lib media says people follow Trump blindly.

That is complete bullshit. Lots of Republicans disagree with Donald Trump on many things. He has had disagreements with Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham and Mitchell McConnell. McConnell went against Trump recently when he voted for the Democrat spending bill. Several Republicans voted to impeach Trump during both impeachment trials. Liz Cheney is on the committee trying to blame Trump for the Jan 6 riots. Only the lying lib media says people follow Trump blindly.
They do follow him blindly. If they didn't, they'd have kicked his fat ass to the curb a long time ago. Cause they went to the Capitol after Trump's little speech at the Elipse...while he bravely fled back to the White House to gleefully watch on TV.

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

..................................................................................................................................
Whew!
This is so much like Whack-A-Mole.
How many times? How much whining? How much complaining?
Can some do? But then.....never do anything about it?
Except double down.
Whine some more. Hissyfit some more.

Look, good posters. This prolific shrilling you so often engage in makes your avatars (not necessarily you)....but it makes your avatars look indecisive, weak, ineffective. NOT...the get-er-done can-do vibe that America was built on. Your constant, consistent whining makes America look bad. As if we too have grown as weak, whiney and indecisive as the above avatars.
We can do better.
If you are true patriots. True defenders of freedom.
Then do something about it.
Call your two Senators...get a meeting. Call your Congressman...get a meeting. Call your State's top election official...get a meeting.
Present your deadsolidperfect proof of a 'stolen election'.
Just be a go-getter ... and not a whiney boo-bird who is afraid to be an active participant in our American civic life.
Good luck

ps....report back to the forum, if you will, on how your meetings went.
OK, Airplane Mechanic? OK, JGalt? OK, Viktor? OK,Oddball.
Make us proud of you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, good poster Oddball, how did your Cyber Ninja audit of Maricopa go?
You know, the one where it seems the questionable ballots all went for Don Trump and against Joe Biden.
Suspicions of fraud....always ask: Who benefitted?
Did Don Trump and his enabler's cheat in Arizona?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Circumstantial"???
Ummm, no, good poster 9th.
That's kinda sorta the way it was all planned.
Go back to our founding documents.
The judiciary....is a really integral part of how American governance and rule of law works.
Trust me on that.
----------------------------------------------------

Thank you EyeB.
For driving the nail of my first post above....just a little bit more firmly into the wood.
I hope our whiney boo-birds WILL 'do something about it'.
Instead of just coming onto an internet gossipboard and whining anonymously under a fake name.
My hope...spring eternal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, and I ain't no scholar. Nor am I a lawyer, but, the above sounds like one of two things:
1. And unhinged nutjob who has lost touch with the responsibilities of good citizenship, patriotism, and duty to one's community.
2. Or, more succinctly.............treason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, poster Otis.
You too, have driven the nail of my first post above.....a little more firmly into the wood.
Our whiners merely sat on their butts, and.........whined.
While doers......went and did!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link?
Or, give us a credible narrative that describes your belief, with names named, and number quantified.
If you cannot do that, good poster TeeDjub.....than forgive my poor avatar if he thinks your comments are foolish, fake, and phoney.
Or, simple jackassery.
Please, for your sake, and mine.....prove him wrong.

Does it matter today?
Notably....it DID matter on November 3rd, 2020.
That's sorta kinda the relevant date here.
IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you poster, JONT. For your 'in-the-moment' relevance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hat tip.
Thank you, poster bodecea...for your also...'in-the-moment' relevance.
And, your pragmatic advice to 'submit a tip' if you think the election was stolen.
Let's see if any of our whiney boo-bird will do so.
And if they will keep the forum informed.

In the event that we too, want to submit a tip.;)
How idiotic.
Weak? Indecisive? A great description of our current alleged federal government except that embarrassing, malignant,, stupid, treasonous, unAmerican, and self-destructive are words begging to be added. Obviously Americans are aware that any tyrannical government is no more to be tolerated that our late King and his British rule were. The problem this time around is: our enemies are so stupid and self-destructive that they may very well destroy the rest of us along with themselves. Also it's hard to believe that the obvious players are not acting as puppets for undetermined factions and/or foreign nation(s).
Conflicts are not won by prematurely announcing your opposition and plans. Careful planning and timing are required for success. One must avoid revealing too much too soon. One must not fall prey to taunts or agents provocateur.

This point has been debunked over and over. Almost to the point of nausea. The majority of cases were dismissed due to LACK OF EVIDENCE!!

LOL Yea right, how can lack of evidence be the reason for a suit being thrown out before it's even heard? Evidence is heard during trial. Throwing it out without a trial is akin to sticking your fingers in your ears because you don't want to hear it and saying LALALALA.

We don't have proof, we have huge statistical improbabilities and anomalies.

You have no PROOF that blacks are targeted more by cops, just statistics. So does that mean they really aren't?
There is proof in both the WI Supreme Court case and the Maricopa forensic audit.

The moonat cheaters and coincidence theorists pretend like they don't exist.

..................................................................................................................................
Whew!
This is so much like Whack-A-Mole.
How many times? How much whining? How much complaining?
Can some do? But then.....never do anything about it?
Except double down.
Whine some more. Hissyfit some more.

Look, good posters. This prolific shrilling you so often engage in makes your avatars (not necessarily you)....but it makes your avatars look indecisive, weak, ineffective. NOT...the get-er-done can-do vibe that America was built on. Your constant, consistent whining makes America look bad. As if we too have grown as weak, whiney and indecisive as the above avatars.
We can do better.
If you are true patriots. True defenders of freedom.
Then do something about it.
Call your two Senators...get a meeting. Call your Congressman...get a meeting. Call your State's top election official...get a meeting.
Present your deadsolidperfect proof of a 'stolen election'.
Just be a go-getter ... and not a whiney boo-bird who is afraid to be an active participant in our American civic life.
Good luck

ps....report back to the forum, if you will, on how your meetings went.
OK, Airplane Mechanic? OK, JGalt? OK, Viktor? OK,Oddball.
Make us proud of you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, good poster Oddball, how did your Cyber Ninja audit of Maricopa go?
You know, the one where it seems the questionable ballots all went for Don Trump and against Joe Biden.
Suspicions of fraud....always ask: Who benefitted?
Did Don Trump and his enabler's cheat in Arizona?

"Circumstantial"???
Ummm, no, good poster 9th.
That's kinda sorta the way it was all planned.
Go back to our founding documents.
The judiciary....is a really integral part of how American governance and rule of law works.
Trust me on that.
----------------------------------------------------

Thank you EyeB.
For driving the nail of my first post above....just a little bit more firmly into the wood.
I hope our whiney boo-birds WILL 'do something about it'.
Instead of just coming onto an internet gossipboard and whining anonymously under a fake name.
My hope...spring eternal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, and I ain't no scholar. Nor am I a lawyer, but, the above sounds like one of two things:
1. And unhinged nutjob who has lost touch with the responsibilities of good citizenship, patriotism, and duty to one's community.
2. Or, more succinctly.............treason.

Thank you, poster Otis.
You too, have driven the nail of my first post above.....a little more firmly into the wood.
Our whiners merely sat on their butts, and.........whined.
While doers......went and did!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link?
Or, give us a credible narrative that describes your belief, with names named, and number quantified.
If you cannot do that, good poster TeeDjub.....than forgive my poor avatar if he thinks your comments are foolish, fake, and phoney.
Or, simple jackassery.
Please, for your sake, and mine.....prove him wrong.

Does it matter today?
Notably....it DID matter on November 3rd, 2020.
That's sorta kinda the relevant date here.
IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you poster, JONT. For your 'in-the-moment' relevance.

A hat tip.
Thank you, poster bodecea...for your also...'in-the-moment' relevance.
And, your pragmatic advice to 'submit a tip' if you think the election was stolen.
Let's see if any of our whiney boo-bird will do so.
And if they will keep the forum informed.

In the event that we too, want to submit a tip.;)
I see that you are trying to be relevant, keep it up, Spanky, someday, maybe someday.
I will still stand by my post.

LOL Yea right, how can lack of evidence be the reason for a suit being thrown out before it's even heard? Evidence is heard during trial. Throwing it out without a trial is akin to sticking your fingers in your ears because you don't want to hear it and saying LALALALA.
Doesn't work that way in this country, slick. You have to present a case that would warrant a judge to approve holding a trial. THEN, you can present evidence. But you don't just get to make silly-assed accusations you can't back up and then scream foul that your "lawsuit" got thrown out. You had your day in court. You made your argument. 70+ times. And they shot every one of them down. It's over. Give it a rest. :)

"Doesn't work that way in this country, slick. You have to present a case that would warrant a judge to approve holding a trial. THEN, you can present evidence."
Thank you, poster JONT.

I suspect as much.....but don't know for sure.
I'm sure there is a protocol required that informs the judge of the scope of the contest, it's reason for existence, and a good hint (discovery?)of what justifies it (i.e., evidence). I think he gets a preview, doesn't come onto the bench cold. I think.

And I think it was in the phase...'discovery'?.....that KrakenPot Powell and TaillTucking Rudy failed.

Perhaps the forum has a contributor who is or has been a trial lawyer, and as such can give us all a tutorial.

And too, though I have not looked, I kinda suspect some good journalism has been performed to compile a list of these 'actions' the above lawyers presented to the 60 to 70 courts....and the disposition at each court, with the names of the 90 to 100 judges who've seen the pleadings....an kicked 'em back.

Has anybody here googled that up?

They do follow him blindly. If they didn't, they'd have kicked his fat ass to the curb a long time ago. Cause they went to the Capitol after Trump's little speech at the Elipse...while he bravely fled back to the White House to gleefully watch on TV.

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
Trump took the flak for the people who voted for him. All of the attention was on his loud ways and making things up on all other things.

Lots of voters think Democrats stole the election. Lots of us saw the evidence of fraud on TV and UTube and we know it happened. The fact that judges refused to do anything about it proves we have lots of bad judges. We need to clean the bozos from the Federal bench.

Simple facts about the US presidential election:

Millions of people didn't not get a viable choice:

In Germany they have vote twice on the same day. The first is Proportional Representation. The system requires than any party gets 5% of the national vote to get a seat (there are certain ways of standing as a regional party only only needed to get votes in your Land, which happened this year). In Denmark this is at 2%.

The other vote is FPTP, this is the system more or less like the US in Congress, and quite similar to the presidential election.

With these two systems you see the difference. In 2013 the difference between the number of votes for the largest two parties were 10% in 2013, 8% in 2017 and 5% in 2021. This means that with FPTP (like the US system) people are more likely to vote for the largest two parties than they are with Proportional Representation.

This is because FPTP gives a limited choice. The person with the most votes wins. That's it.

In the UK in South Belfast in 2015, one person got elected with less than 25% of the votes with FPTP. That means more than 75% of people did NOT want this person to represent them.

So, in Germany where people know that the constituency vote doesn't matter towards the make up of the Bundestag, people are still being manipulated into voting for larger parties with FPTP.

So in the US, we might be expecting this number to be much, much higher.

The two main parties in Germany in 2021 got 48.8% of the votes. 53.4% in 2017, 67.2% in 2013
In Denmark they had 59.3% for the main two parties in 2019, 47.4% in 2015.
In the Czech Republic it was 54.9% for the main two parties.
In Luxembourg it was 45.9%
In Holland it was 36.9%

So we can see that the numbers can be low or they can be high.

The US on the other hand has 98.5% for the House and 98.2% for the Presidential election.

This would almost certainly go under 66% after a few elections. Mostly because a lot of people, at least a third, don't want to vote for the main two parties, and upwards of 50% or more.

Another reason is the amount of people effectively disenfranchised by the electoral system.

California had more people voting for Trump than any other state, 6,006,429 people voted for Trump and their vote didn't matter. Because of the system, more people voted Democrat, so all Republicans might as well not have bothered.

That's as many people that voted for Trump in Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Idaho, West Virginia, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Maine, Wyoming and Alaska combined (well, less than CA actually).

So, the election was stolen. Always has been stolen. The system steals from people.

Most of the cases in court that Trump lost after the election were not decided on the merits. Most were thrown out of court because the judges claimed the plaintiff lacked standing to sue. That means the plaintiff was not the right person to file the suit. That's why the Texas suit at the Supreme Ct was thrown out. So, most of the judges never even looked at the evidence. That is why I want to clean out the corrupt judges. Judges play politics and sometimes they are bribed. I want to limit judges below the Supreme Ct to 3 or 4 years on the bench.
It was ONLY the Texas lawsuit that was thrown out because of lack of standing. The others were all thrown out due to lack of merit.

But, nice try. Now you get to make up another blatant lie and post it as well.

Get a life loser!

This proves nothing.

A reduction in rejection rates only shows that the systems for validating ballots has improved - and that there were a whole lot less invalid ballots. It shows that previous election falsely rejected a lot of ballots.

At EVERY polling place in the country, there were BOTH Democratic and Republican party representatives reviewing every ballot.

So, if there were a lot of false ballots, the Republicans have only themselves to blame.

Does anybody really think that threads like this are going to change anybody's mind one way or the other?

1639077574248.png

Lots of voters think Democrats stole the election.
No one who is not a fanatical lickspittle in the cult of the Cry Baby Loser buys his blatant, self-serving, evidence-free lie.

Over a year after the election in which over 7 million Americans voted for the President, no Republican legislator or prosecutor in any of the fifty states is filing a challenge to the election or to the states' respective certified results - confirmed by recounts, audits, and dozens of rejected court challenges. Republican governors and secretaries of state refused to compromise their integrity despite threats to themselves and their families, and petty vendettas against them.

Not a single suspect in the imaginary steal of an absurd "Landslide!" - a vast conspiracy that would demand masterminds, coordinators, collaborators aplenty - both Republicans and Democrats across America - has been identified.

Not the most devout Trumpy bum kisser has offered even a tentative, vague, nebulous explanation of the complex, multi-level machinations that would be needed to pull off such a colossal caper and leave no fingerprint anywhere.

This is one confection that needs to be firmly reinserted up the Cry Baby Loser's copious wellspring of such bogus notions.

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 8.39.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.44.22 AM.png

"No stinkin' FACTS,
but I've got a superabundance of noxious GAS!"

Forum List

Back