Was The 2020 Election Stolen?

Lots of voters think Democrats stole the election. Lots of us saw the evidence of fraud on TV and UTube and we know it happened. The fact that judges refused to do anything about it proves we have lots of bad judges. We need to clean the bozos from the Federal bench.

Yeah, they did. Forget the extent of irregularities that occurred, forget the constitutional violations, forget the fact they put USPS in-charge but nobody in-charge of USPS (they're dirty). And forget from a logic and data aspect red flags are everywhere.

A. They spent four years lying about Trump, Russia this, Racist that, nobody likes him blah blah blah. Never a peep about accomplishments, orange-man bad. And these assholes think "Russia stole an election". Fact is Trump is bluntly honest and the world establishment hates him for it. America first is the wrong way to go in the eyes of the globalist elite COMMUNISTS. Left-globalists have penetrated the justice departments, and defense too, without lube. They control almost all information and govt. Read 45 Declarations Communist Takeover, this left is worse.

B. Course just when the left undermined the intent for impeachment the first time & failed, COVID sprang up, and the left led the path to shutting this fucking country down. With the election over they reopened a lot of gates, what a coincidence. Sure wasn't case counts, Xiden crew lifted restrictions when there were TWICE the cases as a year earlier same season.

C. Even with COVID that might not be enough, so the left marketed riots on TV. Left-run districts let the inmates run the prison. Weird how the left preaches racism while they allow the cities blacks live in to burn to the ground, hmm! TRUMP"S FAULT of course, you know, that Racist thing, the great divider, the left tells you all about it.

D. Left used COVID & victim tactics to stupify & undermine the election process. They could physically (irony) solicit votes, even door to door. Much of that was run & sponsored by the left's-elite, and they spent a lot of money to see that through. It was the perfect storm, the laziest & dumbest among us only know what's on the top, which always means they don't know dick. What little reading & listening they do is propaganda, and they're dependent on YOUR OPINION.
And fucking-A, guess which side of center do the lazy/dumb/dependent/vulnerable likely vote, BY FAR, scientifically proven, proved by your eyes too.

The entire process is/was unethical at best. The only question is what will they do next? As of now they're trying to control our lives with COVID. They sport a tall misery index while the wealthiest among us & China make great gains on our back under many disguises including climate change.

And how can you take it seriously 80 some million supported Xiden to begin with. If that doesn't scream dirty I don't know what can. Trump received TONS of support because his side in general sees what's going on. There was NO enthusiasm for Biden beyond TDS, even where there were events nobody showed up.

Guys like me wonder how the fuck that's possible, especially when nobody liked Kamala, and Xiden had clearly demonstrated signs of dementia, dependency & cover

Last edited:
Yeah, they did. Just for sake of argument, let's forget the extent of irregularities that occurred, forget the constitutional violations, forget the fact they put USPS in-charge but nobody in-charge of them. And forget from a logic and data aspect red flags are everywhere.

A. They spent four years lying about Trump, Russia this, Racist that, nobody likes him blah blah blah. Never a peep about accomplishments, orange-man bad. And these assholes think "Russia stole an election". Fact is Trump is bluntly honest and the world establishment hates him for it. America first is the wrong way to go in the eyes of the globalist elite COMMUNISTS. Left-globalists have penetrated the justice departments, and defense too, without lube. They control almost all information and govt. Read 45 Declarations Communist Takeover, this left is worse.

B. Course just when the left undermined the intent for impeachment the first time & failed, COVID sprang up, and the left led the path to shutting this fucking country down. With the election over they reopened a lot of gates, what a coincidence. Sure wasn't case counts, Xiden crew lifted restrictions when there were TWICE the cases a year earlier same season.

C. Even with COVID that might not be enough, so the left marketed riots on TV. Left-run districts let the inmates run the prison. Weird how the left preaches racism while they allow the cities blacks live in to burn to the ground, hmm! TRUMP"S FAULT of course, you know, that Racist thing, the great divider, the left tells you all about it.

D. Left used COVID & victim tactics to stupify & undermine the election process. They could physically (irony) solicit votes, even door to door. Much of that was run & sponsored by the left's-elite, and they spent a lot of money to see that through. It was the perfect storm, the laziest & dumbest among us only know what's on the top, which always means they don't know dick. What little reading & listening they do is propaganda, and they're dependent on YOUR OPINION.
And fucking-A, guess which side of center do the lazy/dumb/dependent/vulnerable likely vote, BY FAR, scientifically proven, proved by your eyes too.

The entire process is/was unethical at best. The only question is what will they do next? As of now they're trying to control our lives with COVID. They sport a tall misery index while the wealthiest among us & China make great gains on our back under many disguises including climate change.

Summed up very nicely. Thank you.

Lots of voters think Democrats stole the election. Lots of us saw the evidence of fraud on TV and UTube and we know it happened. The fact that judges refused to do anything about it proves we have lots of bad judges. We need to clean the bozos from the Federal bench.
totally agree

just bc scotus doesn't take a case doesn't mean anything, save corrupt justices and/or politics..

i thought them being life-tenuredd meant no politics...

sigh... what dreamers we are at times...

It's very telling that trumpanzees can't con-ceive that 80+ Americans refused to vote for their orange asshole.
I guess when a person is THAT emotionally attached to someone, it's difficult to comprehend that not everyone ELSE is.

So there must be something wrong. Something must have happened.

Wait - he said the only way he could lose is if the election were rigged. THAT must be it.

07capitol-victim-articleLarge.jpg

She died believing in trump's BS. She died for trump. Fortunately, she was the only one dumb enough.

I'd call that stolen.
Of course it was.
we know it happened.
The mathematical evidence strongly indicates that it was.
..................................................................................................................................
Whew!
This is so much like Whack-A-Mole.
How many times? How much whining? How much complaining?
Can some do? But then.....never do anything about it?
Except double down.
Whine some more. Hissyfit some more.

Look, good posters. This prolific shrilling you so often engage in makes your avatars (not necessarily you)....but it makes your avatars look indecisive, weak, ineffective. NOT...the get-er-done can-do vibe that America was built on. Your constant, consistent whining makes America look bad. As if we too have grown as weak, whiney and indecisive as the above avatars.
We can do better.
If you are true patriots. True defenders of freedom.
Then do something about it.
Call your two Senators...get a meeting. Call your Congressman...get a meeting. Call your State's top election official...get a meeting.
Present your deadsolidperfect proof of a 'stolen election'.
Just be a go-getter ... and not a whiney boo-bird who is afraid to be an active participant in our American civic life.
Good luck

ps....report back to the forum, if you will, on how your meetings went.
OK, Airplane Mechanic? OK, JGalt? OK, Viktor? OK,Oddball.
Make us proud of you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In both cases the number of suspect (i.e. fraudulent) votes exceed the "victory" margin in excess of 2X.
Ummm, good poster Oddball, how did your Cyber Ninja audit of Maricopa go?
You know, the one where it seems the questionable ballots all went for Don Trump and against Joe Biden.
Suspicions of fraud....always ask: Who benefitted?
Did Don Trump and his enabler's cheat in Arizona?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fact that the judicial system is part of the government is just circumstantial. Right?
"Circumstantial"???
Ummm, no, good poster 9th.
That's kinda sorta the way it was all planned.
Go back to our founding documents.
The judiciary....is a really integral part of how American governance and rule of law works.
Trust me on that.
----------------------------------------------------

If you believe something opposite of reality- do something about it.
Thank you EyeB.
For driving the nail of my first post above....just a little bit more firmly into the wood.
I hope our whiney boo-birds WILL 'do something about it'.
Instead of just coming onto an internet gossipboard and whining anonymously under a fake name.
My hope...spring eternal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wholeheartedly support what happened at the Capitol on January 6. They should have burned that fucking place to the ground with everyone in it.
Personally, and I ain't no scholar. Nor am I a lawyer, but, the above sounds like one of two things:
1. And unhinged nutjob who has lost touch with the responsibilities of good citizenship, patriotism, and duty to one's community.
2. Or, more succinctly.............treason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashley Babbit gave her life to restore trump to his rightful place while cowards sat on their asses at home
Thank you, poster Otis.
You too, have driven the nail of my first post above.....a little more firmly into the wood.
Our whiners merely sat on their butts, and.........whined.
While doers......went and did!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
these people get to Congress and all come out millionaires?
Link?
Or, give us a credible narrative that describes your belief, with names named, and number quantified.
If you cannot do that, good poster TeeDjub.....than forgive my poor avatar if he thinks your comments are foolish, fake, and phoney.
Or, simple jackassery.
Please, for your sake, and mine.....prove him wrong.

I don't think he could muster than many today.
Does it matter today?
Notably....it DID matter on November 3rd, 2020.
That's sorta kinda the relevant date here.
IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------

No. Now can we just move on please. Trump has had his redress. No credible evidence of widespread fraud.
Thank you poster, JONT. For your 'in-the-moment' relevance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submit a Tip | Federal Bureau of Investigation
A hat tip.
Thank you, poster bodecea...for your also...'in-the-moment' relevance.
And, your pragmatic advice to 'submit a tip' if you think the election was stolen.
Let's see if any of our whiney boo-bird will do so.
And if they will keep the forum informed.

In the event that we too, want to submit a tip.;)

..................................................................................................................................
Whew!
Except double down.

Look, good posters. This prolific shrilling you so often engage in makes your avatars (not necessarily you)....but it makes your avatars look indecisive, weak, ineffective. NOT...the get-er-done can-do vibe that America was built on. Your constant, consistent whining makes America look bad. As if we too have grown as weak, whiney and indecisive as the above avatars.
We can do better.
Call your two Senators...get a meeting. Call your Congressman...get a meeting. Call your State's top election official...get a meeting.
Just be a go-getter ... and not a whiney boo-bird who is afraid to be an active participant in our American civic life.
Good luck

Make us proud of you.

You know, the one where it seems the questionable ballots all went for Don Trump and against Joe Biden.

"Circumstantial"???
The judiciary....is a really integral part of how American governance and rule of law works.
Trust me on that.

Thank you EyeB.
For driving the nail of my first post above....just a little bit more firmly into the wood.
Instead of just coming onto an internet gossipboard and whining anonymously under a fake name.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, and I ain't no scholar. Nor am I a lawyer, but, the above sounds like one of two things:
1. And unhinged nutjob who has lost touch with the responsibilities of good citizenship, patriotism, and duty to one's community.

Thank you, poster Otis.
You too, have driven the nail of my first post above.....a little more firmly into the wood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link?
Or, give us a credible narrative that describes your belief, with names named, and number quantified.
If you cannot do that, good poster TeeDjub.....than forgive my poor avatar if he thinks your comments are foolish, fake, and phoney.
Or, simple jackassery.

Does it matter today?
IMHO

A hat tip.
And, your pragmatic advice to 'submit a tip' if you think the election was stolen.

b28.jpg

Whew!
Except double down.

We can do better.
Good luck

Make us proud of you.

"Circumstantial"???
Trust me on that.

Thank you EyeB.

Thank you, poster Otis.

Link?
Or, simple jackassery.

Does it matter today?
IMHO

A hat tip.

Looks like someone took a wrong turn on the way to Reddit, liberals.net, and the Democratic Underground discussion board.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

totally agree

just bc scotus doesn't take a case doesn't mean anything, save corrupt justices and/or politics..

i thought them being life-tenuredd meant no politics...

sigh... what dreamers we are at times...
Most of the cases in court that Trump lost after the election were not decided on the merits. Most were thrown out of court because the judges claimed the plaintiff lacked standing to sue. That means the plaintiff was not the right person to file the suit. That's why the Texas suit at the Supreme Ct was thrown out. So, most of the judges never even looked at the evidence. That is why I want to clean out the corrupt judges. Judges play politics and sometimes they are bribed. I want to limit judges below the Supreme Ct to 3 or 4 years on the bench.

Yeah, they did. Forget the extent of irregularities that occurred, forget the constitutional violations, forget the fact they put USPS in-charge but nobody in-charge of USPS (they're dirty). And forget from a logic and data aspect red flags are everywhere.

B. Course just when the left undermined the intent for impeachment the first time & failed, COVID sprang up, and the left led the path to shutting this fucking country down. With the election over they reopened a lot of gates, what a coincidence. Sure wasn't case counts, Xiden crew lifted restrictions when there were TWICE the cases as a year earlier same season.

And how can you take it seriously 80 some million supported Xiden to begin with. If that doesn't scream dirty I don't know what can. Trump received TONS of support because his side in general sees what's going on. There was NO enthusiasm for Biden beyond TDS, even where there were events nobody showed up.

Guys like me wonder how the fuck that's possible, especially when nobody liked Kamala, and Xiden had clearly demonstrated signs of dementia, dependency & cover
Only criminality in voting I saw was trump spending about an hour on the phone trying to convince the Georgia Secretary of State to give him enough votes to win in Georgia. Trump didn't know, ignorant cockroach that he is, that even if he had Georgia's votes, it was not enough to overturn anything seeing has how Biden was way too far ahead in electoral as well as popular votes.

Belief is irrelevant. The election was certified in all 50 states. Do you have proof of the contrary?
And therein lies the problem for the Trump Cult. They have no proof!!!

What they want to do is declare that Trump's word is law; whatever he says is gospel. That he is never in the wrong and never says anything that is not absolute and final truth. So, therefore, if he says that his epic defeat at the hands of President Biden was in fact fraudulent, then it must be so, end of story. There has never been anyone in the history of the country able to convince his cult members that oranges are apples and apples are oranges, never, until Trump got a hold of them.

Is there any question why Trump loves and appeals to the mentally challenged among us?

Forum List

Back