Was The 2020 Election Stolen?

So explain IDIOT, how do these people get to Congress and all come out millionaires? Check out Mad Maxine's net worth and she should be homeless, because she is so stupid.
This post is seething with envy. It’s called hard work. It’s a concept conservatives claim to support. (in reality only if the person is Republican)

So explain IDIOT, how do these people get to Congress and all come out millionaires? Check out Mad Maxine's net worth and she should be homeless because she is so stupid.
I just ran a quick search of Maxine Waters net worth. I found a number of $2 million. Would you agree with that? If so, I'll proceed.

Maxine Waters is 82 years old. She has served in Congress since 1991. She has lived in California most of her adult life and her political career started in 1973. Are you actually questioning how someone who has been in the workforce for the last 48 years making an above average income and has most likely been in the California real estate market for a good portion of that time is worth $2 million??? LOL. I'd actually question why she isnt worth MORE than $2 million.

You might like it better in Russia. America doesn’t seem like your first choice.

@EyeBRollin

My heritage is rebellion, and I'm staying right here, hillbilly. Between Russia, China and Iran, war is coming to this country, and your precious government is not going to save you.

And when it does, I'll be the one who's picking through the remains of your stuff, looking for anything I need to survive. You won't mind by that time because you won't be needing it anymore.

How about sworn affidavits of people who said they saw cartons of ballots being brought in after midnight?
So what? Those "witnesses" don't know how the ballot collecting process works. Detroit is the central collection point for ballots all around the voting district.

The 8 p.m. deadline was for voters to return ballots, not for ballots to be delivered to the TCF Center.

Lots of voters think Democrats stole the election. Lots of us saw the evidence of fraud on TV and UTube and we know it happened. The fact that judges refused to do anything about it proves we have lots of bad judges. We need to clean the bozos from the Federal bench.

Lots of people think lots of things.

Give me the evidence and I will consider it.

@EyeBRollin

My heritage is rebellion, and I'm staying right here, hillbilly. Between Russia, China and Iran, war is coming to this country, and your precious government is not going to save you.

And when it does, I'll be the one who's picking through the remains of your stuff, looking for anything I need to survive. You won't mind by that time because you won't be needing it anymore.
So you’re rooting for war in which the US loses.

Can’t make this stuff up folks. This is as Anti-American as it gets.

You can think what you want, but Brandon is not as popular as the wing nuts think he is
within his own party.

I do not think anyone honestly thinks he is popular. Out of all the people I know that voted for him none were excited about it, it was as another poster put it a vote they saw as the least bad choice.

Lots of voters think Democrats stole the election. Lots of us saw the evidence of fraud on TV and UTube and we know it happened. The fact that judges refused to do anything about it proves we have lots of bad judges. We need to clean the bozos from the Federal bench.
No. Now can we just move on please. Trump has had his redress. No credible evidence of widespread fraud.
This is getting old and stale. Be careful here. Republicans might piss away their chance to retake both houses
if the "Stop the Squeal" campaign continues. Remember what happened with the GA Senate runoffs?
Two seats in the bag until a certain someone just kept running his mouth.

No. Now can we just move on please. Trump has had his redress. No credible evidence of widespread fraud.
This is getting old and stale. Be careful here. Republicans might piss away their chance to retake both houses
if the "Stop the Squeal" campaign continues. Remember what happened with the GA Senate runoffs?
Two seats in the bag until a certain someone just kept running his mouth.
Also Gaetz the other day saying the likes of him, MTG, and Boebert were going to be the norm in the House is quite unhelpful to the repubs. He's in for a surprise if he thinks most republicans enjoy his and the rest of those animals' deplorable behavior. But hey I'm certainly not going to shut him up.

So you’re rooting for war in which the US loses.

Can’t make this stuff up folks. This is as Anti-American as it gets.

There ain't no "folks" around here, just you and me. And no, I'm anti-you, because you are not my America.

So whatcha gonna do about it, bub?

New Topics

Forum List

Back