Was Racism Against Blacks Inbred by Enslaving Whites?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
I have long understood that Blacks were enslaved and inbred, spiritually and socially conditioned to hate each other by further dividing the house slaves from field slaves.

I had also argued that only the Blacks were legally bred in America like cattle,
through rape to produce more slaves as property.

Recently I was told that in colonies like Jamestown, before the Constitution was adopted,
there was ALSO inbreeding and rape of white Irish slaves by Black slaves. So not only were the White Slaves raped and treated as cattle also, but "forced to breed with Blacks" (until laws were passed that made this illegal?).

Since the inbreeding and rape as acts of cultural genocide to destroy the human will and spirit, led to the self-hatred and anger carried generationally to this day,

Could it also be true that the rape / "forced breeding" between Black and White slaves might explain some of the inbred hostility in spirit "passed down" between Whites against Blacks also?

Could the same cruel genocidal practices that left generations with anger expressed as black-on-black violence and self-hatred also be linked to the continuing distrust and aversion of BOTH Blacks and Whites AGAINST Blacks?

Note: I found this mention of Irish slavery and "forced breeding" with African slaves:
http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=1638

Maybe if we brought up White Irish Slavery and included that, then the issue would be more about human rights, overcoming oppression, and healing the injustices carried down from past generations to the present. And not divide over the race of the actual slaves whose family lines, heritage and human spirit were torn apart by genocide in the process of global development.

Last edited:
I have long understood that Blacks were enslaved and inbred, spiritually and socially conditioned to hate each other by further dividing the house slaves from field slaves.

I had also argued that only the Blacks were legally bred in America like cattle,

Recently I was told that in colonies like Jamestown, before the Constitution was adopted,
there was ALSO inbreeding and rape of white Irish slaves by Black slaves. So not only were the White Slaves raped and treated as cattle also, but "forced to breed with Blacks" (until laws were passed that made this illegal?).

Since the inbreeding and rape as acts of cultural genocide to destroy the human will and spirit, led to the self-hatred and anger carried generationally to this day,

Could it also be true that the rape / "forced breeding" between Black and White slaves might explain some of the inbred hostility in spirit "passed down" between Whites against Blacks also?

Could the same cruel genocidal practices that left generations with anger expressed as black-on-black violence and self-hatred also be linked to the continuing distrust and aversion of BOTH Blacks and Whites AGAINST Blacks?

Note: I found this mention of Irish slavery and "forced breeding" with African slaves:
Irish Slavery

Maybe if we brought up White Irish Slavery and included that, then the issue would be more about human rights, overcoming oppression, and healing the injustices carried down from past generations to the present. And not divide over the race of the actual slaves whose family lines, heritage and human spirit were torn apart by genocide in the process of global development.

Descendants of the white slaves moved on. There were very few black slaves before Bacon's Rebellion. Most of the slaves to that point in the colonies were white indentured slaves who came here to work 7 years to earn their passage. Bacon's Rebellion was the turning point for using African slaves. Read up on it. There was a reason.

Irish Slavery

Descendants of the white slaves moved on. There were very few black slaves before Bacon's Rebellion. Most of the slaves to that point in the colonies were white indentured slaves who came here to work 7 years to earn their passage. Bacon's Rebellion was the turning point for using African slaves. Read up on it. There was a reason.

It was sort of easier for them to move on not having to deal with generation after generation being enslaved then stymied further under Jim Crow.

If you want to know the results of selective breeding of slaves by plantation owners you need look no further than the NBA and the NFL.

Take a look at an African American and an African whose ancestors were never made slaves. Just take a look. That's all you need to know.

Last edited:
If you want to know the results of selective breeding of slaves by plantation owners you need look no further than the NBA and the NFL.

Jimmy the greek lost his job over that sentiment. You just seem to have lost your intelligence. Before the goal posts were moved whites position was that the Black man was too inferior to play sports. You guys have to make up your minds.

Irish Slavery

It was sort of easier for them to move on not having to deal with generation after generation being enslaved then stymied further under Jim Crow.

And we can always count on you to make excuses.

And we can always count on you to make excuses.

And we can always count on you to bury your head in the sand when faced with being a moron.

Jimmy the greek lost his job over that sentiment. You just seem to have lost your intelligence. Before the goal posts were moved whites position was that the Black man was too inferior to play sports. You guys have to make up your minds.
The best negro athletes come from America

Man people just aren't that smart. Blacks at a time were once believed that they were inferior at sports, but yet their ancestors were bred to be strong. What's next? Blacks are too inferior to breathe? Humans are just so fucking irrational and deceitful that it's beyond belief.

Irish Slavery

I have a Great Aunt Nina

No
Irish
Need
Apply

I hope this clears up the fact that it's passed time for blacks to get over it.

The best negro athletes come from America

The best Black athletes come from Africa, South America, the Caribbean, and America. Pretty much where ever there are Black people.

I have a Great Aunt Nina

No
Irish
Need
Apply

Are Irish people white? Can they change their names like so many did and blend in with the very same whites that enslaved them? Did they lose their history and religion? Oh i thought so.

I have a Great Aunt Nina

No
Irish
Need
Apply

Are Irish people white? Can they change their names like so many did and blend in with the very same whites that enslaved them? Did they lose their history and religion? Oh i thought so.

yes

yes, but they didn't

we got it back

no you didn't.

It's been generations, time to get over it and pull yourselves up

Forum List

Back