Was Obama The Most Racist President In Mordern History?

LOL! You can't refute anything I say and your trolling always amounts to you whining about me being a racist even though I am only referring to whites like you who are racists when I talk about racism and not the entire white race.

There is nothing to refute. All you are doing is stating opinion as facts.

And you can't connect your bullshit to your conclusions no matter how much you think (in your tiny brain) you make sense.

You can't prove I am a racist, but it is written in just about every post you make.

You are not only a racist, you are a race-baiter.

You are a racist. And my opposing you racists is not racism. I've show facts and the problem you have is you can't dispute them. We both know it. So you keep repeating yourself thinking it does something. You gotta do better than whining about racism that's not there son. Get your act together before I tire of you and put you on ignore.

1. You can't show me anything I've posted that prove your accusation. Not one.
2. You don't present any facts. You state opinions as facts. It's people like you (black, white, and everything in between) that demonstrate just how failed our education system is.
3. You put me on ignore anytime you'd like.
4. The fact is that you ascribe things to whites that are not specific to them. And that makes you a racist.
5. Hide from reality all you like. But you don't back up any of your bullshit.
but you haven't posted any proof that proves Obama is racist -- other than your bitch ass feelings....

where is the evidence??
He was anti hetero. He was anti male. That was in the front. He was anti Christian. He was anti lower working class.
Still waiting for either of you morons to present the evidence that he is racist......the fact you keep failing only furthers proves the point that yall are full of shit....

If Trump's 'Bigotry' Is an Impeachable Offense, Why Did Obama Get a Pass? | RealClearPolitics

Time and time again we have heard people call Trump racist, but Trump has taken pictures with blacks, he even dated a black once, he lowered black unemployment more than Obama -- and he is endorsed by the one of the most, if not, the most brilliant black mind in the past 100 years, Candace Owens....there is no specific evidence that proves Trump is racist -- not even him being sued by the Justice Dept for racial discrimination in housing, that was just good business strategy....

However, one could DEFINITELY argue that Obama is the most racist president in US history -- and if you ever need specific evidence, here is some proof...

"If Trump could be impeached for inciting bigotry, would this standard apply to President Barack Obama? Could he have been impeached for making false accusations about racism and exaggerating its impact? For example, by meeting with representatives of the so-called Black Lives Matter movement, Obama gave credibility to a campaign that rose to prominence based on the lie that Ferguson, Missouri, suspect Michael Brown held up his hands while imploring a cop, "Don't shoot."

Now his support of the racist BLM terrorist group [some believe he also secretly controlled the group] is probably the most racist thing a president ever done, even more so than Woodrow Wilson's love of the KKK and his re-segregation of federal government -- since at the time of Woodrow Wilson, the KKK was a popular freedom fighting group trying to defend conservative values...which is why Wilson said about them "The white men of the South were aroused by the mere instinct of self-preservation to rid themselves, by fair means or foul, of the intolerable burden of governments sustained by the votes of ignorant negroes and conducted in the interest of adventurers." <<-- now how anyone can call that racist is beyond me.....Obama had far more racist quotes than any president in human history....perhaps his most famous racist quote aside from what he said about black thug Trayvon Martin -- was this quote:

" [Obama falsely claimed] 'more young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America." This is not even remotely true. There are twice as many black men attending colleges and universities than in prisons and jails. If one focuses on college-age black men, there are five times as many attending colleges and universities than in state and federal prisons."

So yes, Obama is definitely more racist than anyone else who was ever president -- sure, you can claim presidents over a hundred years ago were racist, but they were just taking a principled stand in defense of their culture -- Obama on the other hand was trying to pull off the total destruction of white American culture by the use of white genocide via Black Lives Matter and muslims -- and Trump stopped him, now that is why they call Trump racist. The "BLACKS" should apologize for the part they played in bringing us an Obama presidency if they truly want this country to heal and move forward -- this racism thing is on them...

I noticed some idiot here, lied, and said you didn't present any proof that Obama is racist. And you did present proof.

But of course we just saw via House impeachment, the key element in the Dem's Deceit Doctrine, is to 'keep telling lies' on the truth. Which is what you experienced in a few replies here.

Nice job, again, in your continuum to prove them to be liars every since the last time I posted in here.

btw

Here's a few other, reminders, of how racist Obama was:

Last edited:
*Obama and Holder investigated about 300 cops in their 8 years. They charged none, zero, nunca, nothing, nobody with violating the civil rights of Black people. White man President Trump's Administration has already charged 2-3 White cops with violating Black people's civil rights. A certain Biden-bootlicker here, refuses to address that fact whenever I whip him with it.

*In 2007, when Obama last spoke to any exclusively-negro audiences, Obama promised negros if he was elected he would put Proctors in courtrooms. To help stop our racist criminal justice system from raping negro defendants, in real time, instead of negro's hoping for an appeal to remedy some racial prejudice which dictates our Criminal Justice System. Guess what happened to that campaign promise?

*Over his 8 years in the White House, at least five (5) Fathers' Day Sundays, Obama had his motorcade drive him to an all-White church in a rich White suburb, where he stood at their podium to attack inner-city Black males who are not in their kids' lives. Guess how many times that White racist went to a Black church to say those things, on Fathers' Day?

*And, of course .. there is this great orating which needs no announcement:

Last edited:
Asclepias falsely claimed that Obama didn't get over 39% because of his skin color. I proved him wrong. Obama got a lot more of the white vote than all the other candidates since Carter. Troll all you want.

Obama got 39 percent of the white vote in 2012 and 43 percent in 2008. To say race had nothing to do with this when race is a major issues for black in all walks of life is just plain denial. You haven't proven anyone wrong, but you would like to think so because you want to dismiss racism as a factor in anything. People were running around talking about he wasn't a real citizen and you think his race had no impact on the vote.

Get real.

Jimmy Carter received 47% of the white vote, Clinton 43%, Obama 43% in 2008, No other Democrats were close. So you are claiming whites didn't vote for Carter in 1980, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore and Kerry because whites were racist or maybe they didn't vote for them because they were Democrats? In 2016 Hillary received 37% of the white vote. I'm not seeing what you claim, maybe the reason Obama received less votes all around was people weren't happy with his performance. In 2008 Obama 69.5 million to McCain almost 60 million. In 2012 Obama receive almost 66 million and Romney received almost 61 million votes. So, in 2012 it seems less were not as happy with Obama as he received 3.5 million less votes and turnout seem lower.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...resident-obama-and-the-white-vote-no-problem/

I don't care what Jimmy Carter got. You don't seem to understand how racism works. A white person could be voting against Carter because he's a democrat and vote against Obama because he's black and the numbers can end up being the same or close. Hillary is a woman and that factored in to the vote against her as well as the years of smearing her character by republicans. Whites were running around saying Obama wasn't a citizen and you don't think race had anything to do with the whites that voted against him?

Look, racism is not gone, it's not a thing of the past. So let me explain this to you in a manner you can understand. If you sat watching a football game with a pro football QB and they looked at a defense and told you what was coming, you would not tell them it's not so because you can't see it. You would accept his knowledge based on the fact that he has played football for years and studying the game was a part of his life. When we as blacks talk about racism it is from the perspective of having to study it so that we can cope with it and survive in it. Your black conservative idols act as they do because it's the best way they can cope with the racism they face. They internalize it so they can survive and these are the blacks you think are so great. So please stop trying to tell us what we see doesn't happen because you can't see it. You can't see it because you don't face it. We face it every day of our lives. And some whites do the racism and don't think they are racists because they believe they are superior and don't see it as racism.

I am not saying anything about why whites didn't vote for Carter in 1980, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore and Kerry. It's stupid for you to have made the comment you did in referencing a reason. Things are not the same for blacks and for whites. They never have been and to try pretending they are because you don't want to see racism doesn't change this.

I never claimed racism didn’t exist. It is alive and well and in the case of the elections with Obama, it was minimal at best. I didn’t vote for Obama, because he was a Democrat and he was pushing the wrong solutions for America and I didn’t vote for McCain either because his solutions looked a lot like the Democrats.
"I didn’t vote for McCain either"

View attachment 311094

Good for you troll boi.

0A67485D-AE41-4BB0-9BCF-965DC3EF436C.jpeg

LOL! You can't refute anything I say and your trolling always amounts to you whining about me being a racist even though I am only referring to whites like you who are racists when I talk about racism and not the entire white race.

There is nothing to refute. All you are doing is stating opinion as facts.

And you can't connect your bullshit to your conclusions no matter how much you think (in your tiny brain) you make sense.

You can't prove I am a racist, but it is written in just about every post you make.

You are not only a racist, you are a race-baiter.

You are a racist. And my opposing you racists is not racism. I've show facts and the problem you have is you can't dispute them. We both know it. So you keep repeating yourself thinking it does something. You gotta do better than whining about racism that's not there son. Get your act together before I tire of you and put you on ignore.

1. You can't show me anything I've posted that prove your accusation. Not one.
2. You don't present any facts. You state opinions as facts. It's people like you (black, white, and everything in between) that demonstrate just how failed our education system is.
3. You put me on ignore anytime you'd like.
4. The fact is that you ascribe things to whites that are not specific to them. And that makes you a racist.
5. Hide from reality all you like. But you don't back up any of your bullshit.
but you haven't posted any proof that proves Obama is racist -- other than your bitch ass feelings....

where is the evidence??
He was anti hetero. He was anti male. That was in the front. He was anti Christian. He was anti lower working class.

All these are lies. Your say these things for one simple reason, you thought he was "uppity" because he had the nerve to think he could be president and he won.

*Obama and Holder investigated about 300 cops in their 8 years. They charged none, zero, nunca, nothing, nobody with violating the civil rights of Black people. White man President Trump's Administration has already charged 2-3 White cops with violating Black people's civil rights. A certain Biden-bootlicker here, refuses to address that fact whenever I whip him with it.

*In 2007, when Obama last spoke to any exclusively-negro audiences, Obama promised negros if he was elected he would put Proctors in courtrooms. To help stop our racist criminal justice system from raping negro defendants, in real time, instead of negro's hoping for an appeal to remedy some racial prejudice which dictates our Criminal Justice System. Guess what happened to that campaign promise?

*Over his 8 years in the White House, at least five (5) Fathers' Day Sundays, Obama had his motorcade drive him to an all-White church in a rich White suburb, where he stood at their podium to attack inner-city Black males who are not in their kids' lives. Guess how many times that White racist went to a Black church to say those things, on Fathers' Day?

*And, of course .. there is this great orating which needs no announcement:

You really are a joke white boy. Obama spoke out about whites clinging to god and guns and you white motherfuckers complain about his racism. He spoke about racism being part of Americas DNA, you cried about him being a racist. He said the white cop who roughed up a black man in his own home was stupid and you cried about his racism. When he said that if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin and you bitches are still whining about that. He created a organization called My Brothers Keeper to work with young black men. So again you post some disingenuous cracker ass cracker bullshit proving no point. Because no white president will go into the black community and stand in a church criticizing whites for their racism. A white president won't even stand up in rallies full of whites and condemn them for racism. Many white pastors are part of the problem of racism in the white community. That's why those pastors are glad to have the black president stand in front of them doing what you claim.

If Obama had run on a pro black platform, like trump ran on a pro white one, he would never have made it out of the primary. Had he governed with a pro black agenda, he would have been impeached before mid terms or killed. We blacks are not satisfied with what Obama did, but he did do some things that helped us. So nice try.

Pap,

Your opinion about Obamas elections are a classic case of whites not seeing racism because they want to put blinders on and make it about something else.

Obama got 39 percent of the white vote in 2012 and 43 percent in 2008. To say race had nothing to do with this when race is a major issues for black in all walks of life is just plain denial. You haven't proven anyone wrong, but you would like to think so because you want to dismiss racism as a factor in anything. People were running around talking about he wasn't a real citizen and you think his race had no impact on the vote.

Get real.

Jimmy Carter received 47% of the white vote, Clinton 43%, Obama 43% in 2008, No other Democrats were close. So you are claiming whites didn't vote for Carter in 1980, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore and Kerry because whites were racist or maybe they didn't vote for them because they were Democrats? In 2016 Hillary received 37% of the white vote. I'm not seeing what you claim, maybe the reason Obama received less votes all around was people weren't happy with his performance. In 2008 Obama 69.5 million to McCain almost 60 million. In 2012 Obama receive almost 66 million and Romney received almost 61 million votes. So, in 2012 it seems less were not as happy with Obama as he received 3.5 million less votes and turnout seem lower.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...resident-obama-and-the-white-vote-no-problem/

I don't care what Jimmy Carter got. You don't seem to understand how racism works. A white person could be voting against Carter because he's a democrat and vote against Obama because he's black and the numbers can end up being the same or close. Hillary is a woman and that factored in to the vote against her as well as the years of smearing her character by republicans. Whites were running around saying Obama wasn't a citizen and you don't think race had anything to do with the whites that voted against him?

Look, racism is not gone, it's not a thing of the past. So let me explain this to you in a manner you can understand. If you sat watching a football game with a pro football QB and they looked at a defense and told you what was coming, you would not tell them it's not so because you can't see it. You would accept his knowledge based on the fact that he has played football for years and studying the game was a part of his life. When we as blacks talk about racism it is from the perspective of having to study it so that we can cope with it and survive in it. Your black conservative idols act as they do because it's the best way they can cope with the racism they face. They internalize it so they can survive and these are the blacks you think are so great. So please stop trying to tell us what we see doesn't happen because you can't see it. You can't see it because you don't face it. We face it every day of our lives. And some whites do the racism and don't think they are racists because they believe they are superior and don't see it as racism.

I am not saying anything about why whites didn't vote for Carter in 1980, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore and Kerry. It's stupid for you to have made the comment you did in referencing a reason. Things are not the same for blacks and for whites. They never have been and to try pretending they are because you don't want to see racism doesn't change this.

I never claimed racism didn’t exist. It is alive and well and in the case of the elections with Obama, it was minimal at best. I didn’t vote for Obama, because he was a Democrat and he was pushing the wrong solutions for America and I didn’t vote for McCain either because his solutions looked a lot like the Democrats.

View attachment 311094

Good for you troll boi.

View attachment 311130
I am use to so-called conservatives or republicans trying to rewrite history before Trump....

I am use to you folks claiming you never voted for Romney, McCain, Bush....I just don't believe liars like you

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Pap,

Your opinion about Obamas elections are a classic case of whites not seeing racism because they want to put blinders on and make it about something else.

I know there is racism, look at this board, however in this case the stats don’t prove it.

View attachment 311094

Good for you troll boi.

View attachment 311130
I am use to so-called conservatives or republicans trying to rewrite history before Trump....

I am use to you folks claiming you never voted for Romney, McCain, Bush....I just don't believe liars like you

I’m not a Republican, they are not real conservatives, just like you are not a real liberal, you are a Democrat.

I voted for Romney, I didn’t like McCain for his stupid and ill thought out Campaign Finance Reform which led to the Citizens United decision which has ruined politics and turned us into a nation of the highest bidder. I voted for Bush the first time but not the second time.

Whether a troll like you believe, I don’t really give a damn, you just stir up shit and really don’t contribute to the board.

Forum List

Back