'Was NOT Stolen!': RINO Liz Cheney Goes After Trump Again, Says He Has No Role In Future

Cheney is delusional. She's the one with no role in the future. Her career will end in 2022.

Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney is going after Donald Trump again.
During an interview on CBS News's Face The Nation, Cheney declared that the 2020 presidential election was not “stolen” from Trump.
Sounds pretty sensible, especially for Dick's daughter.
How is losing "sensible?"

Cheney is delusional. She's the one with no role in the future. Her career will end in 2022.

During an interview on CBS News's Face The Nation, Cheney declared that the 2020 presidential election was not “stolen” from Trump.
Sounds pretty sensible, especially for Dick's daughter.
How is losing "sensible?"
Am aware, trump lost. Is that what you mean or are you saying she should have kept silent to keep her elected position?

Proves what guys like me have been saying about the republicans since the '90s to be 100% correct.

Ummm??? I don't know what that means.
So, be our sherpa here poster Oddball, what have you and your dopplegangers been saying for 20+ years?

Well, that seems to make sense for Cheney to say that. After all, no evidence has been shown to any court that proves fraud of a degree to change any election in America occurred in the 2020 Presidential election.
And it's not like Tucker Giuliani and Krakenpot Powell didn't give enough press conferences in trying to prove it.
And it's not like a whole squad of posters on this very venue have proven it was stolen either....despite numerous, oh hell, a ginormous number of requests to them to show their deadsolidperfect proof of overwhelming fraud.

So, yeah, I can see Cheney saying that. Surprised and disappointed more Republicans haven't stated what Cheney did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her Daddy wasn't called 'Dick' for nothing.

Usually Dicks raise shitty kids.

Well, that seems to make sense for Cheney to say that. After all, no evidence has been shown to any court that proves fraud of a degree to change any election in America occurred in the 2020 Presidential election.
And it's not like Tucker Giuliani and Krakenpot Powell didn't give enough press conferences in trying to prove it.
And it's not like a whole squad of posters on this very venue have proven it was stolen either....despite numerous, oh hell, a ginormous number of requests to them to show their deadsolidperfect proof of overwhelming fraud.

So, yeah, I can see Cheney saying that. Surprised and disappointed more Republicans haven't stated what Cheney did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice post. To the point, lightly sarcastic and humorous without being an asshole about it, reminding of the facts and totally unproven assertions, clean, balanced point of view. Seriously dude, nice job.

It's been proven a thousand times over, douchebag. Of course, NAZI Dim bootlickers like you will never admit it.

It's been proven a thousand times over, douchebag. Of course, NAZI Dim bootlickers like you will never admit it.
Calm down lil guy. Everythings alright. He didn't shout at you or call you a bunch names. That's the reason people keep putting you on Ignore. You are really kind of shrill or did you not know?

Rep Cheney voted with Trump more than 90 percent of the time.

Seems the votes for impeachment and affirming PA and Arizonas Presidential electors made her anathema...

Nice post. To the point, lightly sarcastic and humorous without being an asshole about it, reminding of the facts and totally unproven assertions, clean, balanced point of view. Seriously dude, nice job.
I'm sure all the morons loved it.

Calm down lil guy. Everythings alright. He didn't shout at you or call you a bunch names. That's the reason people keep putting you on Ignore. You are really kind of shrill or did you not know?
They put me on ignore because they can't stand the truth.

Nah, you get carried away, but sometimes you stay carried away and they get tired of putting up with it. You are probably pretty normal in real public, but you and I both know this ain't real public.

Nah, you get carried away, but sometimes you stay carried away and they get tired of putting up with it. You are probably pretty normal in real public, but you and I both know this ain't real public.

Apparently you believe I'm supposed to have an intelligent discussion with lunatics who do nothing but lie.

Leftwingers can't stand being exposed to anything the contradicts their delusions. End of story.

It's been proven a thousand times over, douchebag. Of course, NAZI Dim bootlickers like you will never admit it.......They put me on ignore because they can't stand the truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, being called a "douchebag" seems mildly pejorative, in my opinion. But even so, I assure you poster "britpa9643" my avatar ain't ever gonna put you on 'ignore'.

Noper, never.
You are just too much fun. Maybe predictable and maybe a bit pottymouth, still, sometimes a hoot.
Though I remain as puzzled now as I was previously when I informed that your Nazi fetishism is, well, really kind of weird. Weird in a Daily Stormer/AtomWaffen way.

I know, I know, you and that other Hitlerjugen buddy are young and wishing to be taken seriously during these Adult Swim sessions, so maybe the Nazi-thingy is your way of earning 'street-cred' as an ominous tough-talking SS wannabe.

But honestly, I don't know why one wishes to festishize over Germany 1943. Maybe watched Private Ryan too many times, and then skipped Shchindler's List altogether? ????

But keep up the contributions here.
They make me feel smarter than I probably am.
Danke', mein freund.

Silly thing for her to do. No other republicans are bothering to stand up and do what they know is right, so why is she killing her career to do so?
Nice to see a politician stick up for their principles, though.

But yeah, this stuff is doomed, at least in the short term. The GOP is the buffoon party for now.
Nice to see a politician stick up for my alleged principles, though.

Fixed that for ya, dickless.

I, Oddball, have no dick.

Fixed that for ya.

New Topics

Forum List

Back