Was Massive Vote Fraud Confirmed with a Fishtail?

It involved people going to the addresses listed on the voter rolls and asking them if they voted and how many people in that residence voted....They don't ask who they voted for....In Maricopa they found thousands who didn't live at the given address, the address was a commercial building or empty lot, the person didn't vote at all but was listed as casting a ballot, etcetera....Open cheating.
How hard is it for the trump team to find 100 people out of the thousands they claim did not vote but someone else voted for them, to come forward and give their complaint to their Attorney General so they could follow through and find the criminal? It has not happened.... I think you should ask yourself, why not?
Algorithms, which are already programmed into the machines....If one person is one vote, you don't need algorithms.
There are no algorithms programmed in to the machines. There was no vote switching in the voting machines for in person voting.

I too am wary of electronic voting, especially without paper trails as they were when first introduced to us via DIEBOLD.

But all of our complaints over the past two decades were heard and we managed to get electronic voting much safer than they were imo, with the paper trail Of printing our ballot so we can review, and later be available for a hand recount.

These machines print a paper ballot when you vote, you get to look at it, then you scan it in to the voting counter.

And then absentee ballots are paper ballots that each individual had to request, which is checked by their precinct to see if they are legal registered voters before mailing the ballot to them, and signatures and other things like 'did they request an absentee ballot', and witness Sig if the state required, or ID if the state required, BEFORE ballots are removed from the envelope to be scanned and counted.

BOTH of these procedures for in person or for absentee, have PAPER BALLOTS that can be recounted by hand which would catch any anomalies
Sure it can...Computers can be rigged to do just about anything.

They can be, but not without being caught in the checks and balances put in place, and each voting place has a separate person in charge, and even different types of voting machines, it's part of the beauty and safety of our voting systems.

Your opinion...Yet it happened.
No, it didn't happen and was never proven to happen.
The hell it can't...It was done in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania right in front of your face
no, it was not done in Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania. There has been no evidence of it.

How hard is it for the trump team to find 100 people out of the thousands they claim did not vote but someone else voted for them, to come forward and give their complaint to their Attorney General so they could follow through and find the criminal? It has not happened.... I think you should ask yourself, why not?
Wasn't "Team Trump", it was the team hired by the AZ Senate.
There are no algorithms programmed in to the machines. There was no vote switching in the voting machines for in person voting.
That's a lie....Even Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren warned of the ability of machines to be programmed to cheat, right up until the day the cheating favored their party.

But you're not the least bit curious about that, are you?
I too am wary of electronic voting, especially without paper trails as they were when first introduced to us via DIEBOLD.
Klobuchar and Warren warned about them too....Why do you have different standards when your team won?

But all of our complaints over the past two decades were heard and we managed to get electronic voting much safer than they were imo, with the paper trail Of printing our ballot so we can review, and later be available for a hand recount.
Horseshit...You got computerized voting with none of the "safety".....The machines were hooked up to the internet, which is as unsecured as you can get.
And then absentee ballots are paper ballots that each individual had to request, which is checked by their precinct to see if they are legal registered voters before mailing the ballot to them, and signatures and other things like 'did they request an absentee ballot', and witness Sig if the state required, or ID if the state required, BEFORE ballots are removed from the envelope to be scanned and counted.
Total lie....Million of ballots were never requested, and the signature matching was a joke....The match software in Clark County, NV, was turned to its minimum setting, which turned it off for all intents and purposes.
BOTH of these procedures for in person or for absentee, have PAPER BALLOTS that can be recounted by hand which would catch any anomalies
Not when fraudulent ballots have been comingled with legit ones.
No, it didn't happen and was never proven to happen.
It did happen, and you can't bring yourself to admit it because your team won.
no, it was not done in Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania. There has been no evidence of it.
The evidence is all over the place, but you don't GAF because your team won.

That's a lie....Even Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren warned of the ability of machines to be programmed to cheat, right up until the day the cheating favored their party.

The lie is yours. Ability ≠ achieve.

No such algorithms were used. You're a willing recipient of fake news.

Fractional or "weighted" voting does not exist in any Dominion system.

Their machines were audited and passed.

Submitting a requested absentee ballot isn't the "voting by mail" that you cheaters have saddled numerous states with.

I'm certain that this has been pointed out to you, so why do you keep lying about it?
....dumbass, no one is saying you should cheat.

Just fill out your legitimate mail-in ballot and send it in.

Idiot, there is nothing wrong with voting by mail.

That's what Trump himself did, while he got his rubes "sacrificing" in long lines during a pandemic.
There is nothing wrong when you want to defraud someone.

The lie is yours. Ability ≠ achieve.

No such algorithms were used. You're a willing recipient of fake news.

Fractional or "weighted" voting does not exist in any Dominion system.

Their machines were audited and passed.
Nothing can be set straight about Dominion until the source codes are released.

Sure you are, when you support "universal" junk mail-in voting, then lie about legitimate absentee voting being the same thing.
I'm sure you've heard it before, but you are fucking nuts.

There are litterally states with universal mail-in voting, the only place it's a problem is in easily manipulated nutbag heads like yours.

Nothing can be set straight about Dominion until the source codes are released.

Nope. No one cares that you refuse to accept the audits they passed. They, like all companies, have no obligation to create competition with their own proprietary source code just to make conspiracy nuts like you have to switch to another conspiracy. You don't fool anyone. Even if they released their code, you'd just find something else with them to focus your attention on. That's a lesson learned from Obama's birth certificate. Better to just tell you freaks, fuck you, stay miserable.

Nope. No one cares that you refuse to accept the audits they passed. They, like all companies, have no obligation to create competition with their own proprietary source code just to make conspiracy nuts like you have to switch to another conspiracy. You don't fool anyone. Even if they released their code, you'd just find something else with them to focus your attention on. That's a lesson learned from Obama's birth certificate. Better to just tell you freaks, fuck you, stay miserable.
The audits where they were present at like AZ. and GA.? Meaningless.

Well let's put this to a test then, shall we...?

2000 Mules claims they have 25,000,000 gigabytes of cellphone data and 4,000,000 minutes of searchable video, capable of finding 54,000 "mules" across 5 states, dropping off ballots multiple times...

Post a link to video of even one "mule" dropping off ballots more than once...
You misunderstand it. The reason for the title 2000 Mules is because that was approximately how many devices (paired with an individual) they were able to count in the 5 metropolitan areas they studied. They paid for the cellphone (device) information, and searchable video at the drop boxes was incomplete. That is, in some locations there was no video, for a variety of reasons.

In many cases a mule visited only 1 drop box, and I think the most boxes visited by any one mule was around 50. There was, of course, an average value, but I do not remember what it was. I haven't watched it in many long months.

So "across 5 states" is inaccurate. 5 metropolitan areas is accurate. Phoenix, Philly, Atlanta and 2 other areas I cannot remember right now.

You misunderstand it. The reason for the title 2000 Mules is because that was approximately how many devices (paired with an individual) they were able to count in the 5 metropolitan areas they studied. They paid for the cellphone (device) information, and searchable video at the drop boxes was incomplete. That is, in some locations there was no video, for a variety of reasons.

In many cases a mule visited only 1 drop box, and I think the most boxes visited by any one mule was around 50. There was, of course, an average value, but I do not remember what it was. I haven't watched it in many long months.

So "across 5 states" is inaccurate. 5 metropolitan areas is accurate. Phoenix, Philly, Atlanta and 2 other areas I cannot remember right now.

While some states didn't provide complete data, others did. And they claimed they could look up video by location and time stamp. How hard could it be to find video of someone dropping off ballots, which they see on video, to return with more ballots??

54,000 mules...
A
4 million minutes of video...

ZERO videos of anyone dropping off ballots more than one time.

Epic fail.

Epic fail best describes your post Faun, sound and fury signifying nothing at all but denial.

Epic fail best describes your post Faun, sound and fury signifying nothing at all but denial.

LOL

54,000 "mules" ... 4,000,000 minutes of video ... and you still believe them even though they couldn't find video of even one single person dropping off ballots more than once. Bear in mind, they have no shortage of people doing that once. But NEVER a second time.

How about that map of Moscow they portrayed as a map of Atlanta? You b'lieved that too, didn't ya?

:abgg2q.jpg:

You don't deny, you just blindly accept it because you want it to be true.

Forum List

Back