Was Joe Wilson right on or what?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
On Friday, Democrats moved one step closer to giving free health insurance to the nation’s estimated 12 million illegal aliens when they successfully defeated a Republican-backed amendment, offered by Rep. Dean Heller, R-Nev., that would have prevented illegal aliens from receiving government-subsidized health care under the proposed plan backed by House Democrats and President Barack Obama.

The House Ways and Means Committee nixed the Heller amendment by a 26-to-15 vote along straight party lines, and followed this action by passing the 1,018-page bill early Friday morning by a 23-to-18 margin, with three Democrats voting against the plan.

Newsmax - Obama Health Plan to Cover 12 Million Illegals

When will the new CBO figures come out? :evil:

On Friday, Democrats moved one step closer to giving free health insurance to the nation’s estimated 12 million illegal aliens when they successfully defeated a Republican-backed amendment, offered by Rep. Dean Heller, R-Nev., that would have prevented illegal aliens from receiving government-subsidized health care under the proposed plan backed by House Democrats and President Barack Obama.

The House Ways and Means Committee nixed the Heller amendment by a 26-to-15 vote along straight party lines, and followed this action by passing the 1,018-page bill early Friday morning by a 23-to-18 margin, with three Democrats voting against the plan.

Newsmax Media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, the righties here think the NYT is unreliable, but newsmax is a credible source on Obama and Democrats?
:cuckoo:

where is the part that says illegals will get health insurance?

so you're quoting a liar about a supposed liar?

I thought Joe Wilson apologized and said he didn't mean to call Obama a liar?

If that is true, then when is he lying? When he says he isn't, or when he says what he says--- and then says he didn't mean what he said?

The meaning of what is, is, was more clear than Joe Wilson.

Newsmax Media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, the righties here think the NYT is unreliable, but newsmax is a credible source on Obama and Democrats?

where is the part that says illegals will get health insurance?

Could you give a couple examples of what you speak of.

Wikipedia as a source, a source for morons, maybe you could just post google results as a source.

Last edited:
The article is dated:

Sunday, 19 Jul 2009

Does this have anything to doe with the new legislation?

good point, the actual article is very old

Obama Health Plan to Cover 12 Million Illegals
Sunday, 19 Jul 2009 06:32 PM
Article Font Size

By: David A. Patten

On Friday, Democrats moved one step closer to giving free health insurance to the nation’s estimated 12 million illegal aliens when they successfully defeated a

Sorry about that. Didn't realize it was old news. I don't remember the Heller amendment being shot down, but then again I can't remember what I had for dinner last night either. lol

I just read that Medicaid does an immigration status check. That's a relief.

Can't get out of my head what the Hispanic Caucus was offered though. Any info?

It was offered AMNESTY! Good luck in getting the truth on that issue also! It is also being done behind closed doors which I guess is the new meaning of transparancy. So don't be shocked when you hear that 20M illegals can now 'come out of the shadows'.

Sorry about that. Didn't realize it was old news. I don't remember the Heller amendment being shot down, but then again I can't remember what I had for dinner last night either. lol

Relief? When they bring in an amnesy it won't be.... 20 milliion more on the books.

Relief? When they bring in an amnesy it won't be.... 20 milliion more on the books.

You think they'll acept amnesty?

If I was an illegal alien, I'd think twice before accepting US Citizenship....I'd at least make a list of Pro's and Con's.

Although, I can't really think of what I'd put in the "Pro's" column......

I told you the immigration debate will be worse than the healthcare debate.

I cant wait to see just how racist they get in that one.

They don't have to accept US citizenship - they get always return to their 'wonderful' countries which they risked life and limb to leave.

Me Too.

I can't wait to see just how much more moronic your comments can be.

Do you really think these tea baggers will hold back the racism?

Its goi g to get really dark and the Rs in office will be stuck between apeasing the racist that they depend on for votes and that majority of Americans who reject racism.

Me Too.

I can't wait to see just how much more moronic your comments can be.

Do you really think these tea baggers will hold back the racism?

Its goi g to get really dark and the Rs in office will be stuck between apeasing the racist that they depend on for votes and that majority of Americans who reject racism.

Minorities are smarter than you give them credit for being.

Tea baggers racists??? Nah! I would venture to say that it's the left wingers who are the racists - BIG TIME!!! Their motto is 'keep them bare foot and pregnant' and REALLY make them dependent on the government - that's the goal and the profession of the left-wingers aka democrats.

There is no other solution than to let them stay. They have children that are American citizens.

Racism, cost, illegalness aside, there is no choice now.

Forum List

Back