Was It Racism?

Unpopular opinion....

George Floyd was murdered by Derick Chauvin. Was it done out of racism though or was it just portrayed as a racist act because the murdered was black and the murderer was white. I believe the latter.

Chauvin, in my mind, was doing something worse than racism if that's possible. I think he was just showing off for the trainees...showing off in the context of, "you're the boss out here". And the louder the crowd got and the more hate he drew...the stronger his conviction to show everyone "who's in charge" got.

Now, I don't think Floyd ends up on the ground if he's not black and apparently resistant. But I don't think the officer went out with the intent of harming a black man specifically.

Sadly, the precedent has now been set for a jury to convict a defendant for intent even when the prosecution failed to prove it. I have no doubt this will be used frequently now against primarily poor and black defendants, to convict them of greater charges than their crimes deserve.
Oh, you care about the Black defendants? Give us a break.

The fact that you have to dodge my argument with that bullshit means I'm right, and you know it.

So, when you're back here whining about how black defendants are getting railroaded on phony intent convictions by the Kamala Harrises of the world, I'll be here to remind you that you wanted it that way.
You are so full of shite that if you had any intelligence you would be embarrassed.

That's right, dodge it again. You've got nothing, and now everyone can see how much you hate black people.

He wasn't seeking a black man to act out on, but I guarantee you a white man wouldn't have been face down on the ground for 10 minutes. The unthinking disparity in treatment, even from you in your OP, is the "systemic racism" people are talking about.

1619139393371.png

To answer the question of 'what is racism?', racism is just a nasty form of collectivism. It's the idea that people should be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals just because they share certain physical characteristics.

Now. That said, it is historically the people preaching diversity who are the main ones who actually perpetuate racism. As racists, collectivists think of people only in terms of groups.

Their very program is dependent upon Americans being encouraged to adopt a group mentality and to think of Individuals only as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

The collectivists who perpetuate racism in this manner are generally Marxists. Which deepens the discussion and takes it more into relevance with the current uptick with regard to the agenda at hand that we're seeing from the political activists hiding behind the cloak of journalism, their loyal brown-shirts and the Biden-Harris administration. Though the long march through the institutions has been going on for quite some time.

So, there you have it. You're welcome, fuck you, kiss my ass, have a nice day.

Last edited:
To answer the question of 'what is racism?', racism is just a nasty form of collectivism. It's the idea that people should be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals just because they share certain physical characteristics.

Now. That said, it is historically the people preaching diversity who are the main ones who actually perpetuate racism. As racists, collectivists think of people only in terms of groups.

Their very program is dependent upon Americans being encouraged to adopt a group mentality and to think of Individuals only as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

The collectivists who perpetuate racism in this manner are generally Marxists. Which deepens the discussion and takes it more into relevance with the current uptick with regard to the agenda at hand that we're seeing from the political activists hiding behind the cloak of journalism, their loyal brown-shirts and the Biden-Harris administration. Though the long march through the institutions has been going on for quite some time.

So, there you have it. You're welcome, fuck you, kiss my ass, have a nice day.
So I'll put you down as a yes.

I don't think it was racism myself. I think a cop was "showing off" to other cops about establishing his dominance. With tragic and now criminal results.

Forum List

Back