Was Huma's Hidden Laptop A Blackmail Plot?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
There is little doubt that Huma and Hillary have had an ongoing lesbian relationship for almost 9 years. None of the Clinton insiders bother denying it anymore. All the proof needed was an email Hillary sent to Huma recently telling her to come over for a "chat" at 2:20am and to "knock on the bedroom door" when she got there. Willy's philandering and Anthony's sexting fiascos clearly show both men are little more than beards for the two women. Both women had the obligatory child, then went back to grooming each other's gardens...so to speak. According to the National Enquirer, Hillary is a sexual predator who carelessly (there's that word again) chases gullible women with reckless (there's that word again) abandon:

200w.gif

So what if Hillary decided to dump Huma and bring in a young hard body to replace her? Why would she want to stay around the old witch who's known to snap her fingers for Huma to go fetch something. What kind of woman would alllow being told to carry the packages of clothes the old witch had just bought and to stay well behind her on the sidewalk? The muslim "wife" in the relationship...that's who. So what does Huma do to insure Hillary dumping her would be the end of Hillary? Simple. She forwards some the most damning emails to another computer for a hole-card (pun intended) against being booted out on the street.

But then horny Anthony sexted a 15 year old girl, the FBI seizes the computer, and the world caves in on both women.
lol.gif

Last edited:
So basically Monica's dress with the DNA evidence, I would not be surprised. No way Huma keeps a device with over 10,000 state dept emails on it and just forgets to turn that one in.

Please move to RW Fevered Imagination forum.

Want to converse about the emails on the laptop!?!

You know the laptop that Anthony Weiner was sexting from!?!

If you can not figure out the danger of what might have happen then here it is and you must be one daft of a idiot to use your husband laptop to view emails with when you know your husband surfs websites and forums that are not secure and could have hackers waiting to hack the computer!

• Banned
So basically Monica's dress with the DNA evidence, I would not be surprised. No way Huma keeps a device with over 10,000 state dept emails on it and just forgets to turn that one in.

Yep, an insurance policy she thought would never be discovered and now has her in a perjury/obstruction of justice trap.

• Banned

Want to converse about the emails on the laptop!?!

You know the laptop that Anthony Weiner was sexting from!?!

If you can not figure out the danger of what might have happen then here it is and you must be one daft of a idiot to use your husband laptop to view emails with when you know your husband surfs websites and forums that are not secure and could have hackers waiting to hack the computer!

It's one example of a blackmail scheme that could haunt Clinton if she was to become president. Imagine how many more there are out there and the kind of damage that could be done to our country.

Could be Weiner trapped her? Got her password. I am sure he can't stand being "out of the loop". She logged in from home.......presto....here comes Anthony. She can't be so stupid to think sending GOVT email to Yahoo is safe? can she? Wonder who else got into the Weiners computers so to speak.

Cv-1A06WYAEY3bB.jpg

Yep, an insurance policy she thought would never be discovered and now has her in a perjury/obstruction of justice trap.

She will roll on Hillary without much nudging, I think she knows the Clintons are about to throw her under the bus.

That headline is damn funny :laugh: So ladies and gentlemen, does the Democratic party still look like the 'smart' party? LMAO what a bunch of buffoons.

She will roll on Hillary without much nudging, I think she knows the Clintons are about to throw her under the bus.

Yep. Her immunity deal doesn't include this and Comey has her between a rock and another rock if she doesn't flip on the witch. I believe his eyes lit up like pinball machines when he saw what had fallen into his lap.

I just read Huma has been "working" for "it" since 1996. Long time to carry someones Coach Purse? Are they really this stupid? reckless? careless?

They even have un-limited resources? Top Notch IT guys available 24-7 to help them, train them, set them up? GOVT and PRIVATE IT guys available to them.

Hard for me to believe Huma needs to send to Yahoo and print from home (easier? huh?) because Beast don't like to read computer? Where does she like it on the toilet?

Yep. Her immunity deal doesn't include this and Comey has her between a rock and another rock if she doesn't flip on the witch. I believe his eyes lit up like pinball machines when he saw what had fallen into his lap.

I don't know what they had on Comey to force him to take the fall for Hillary but whatever he found its big enough that he's got Obama, Hillary, and the DOJ by the balls now. Have you noticed the Obama administration has been totally silent on this? Why hasn't Obama rushed to defend Hillary?

I just read Huma has been "working" for "it" since 1996. Long time to carry someones Coach Purse? Are they really this stupid? reckless? careless?

They even have un-limited resources? Top Notch IT guys available 24-7 to help them, train them, set them up? GOVT and PRIVATE IT guys available to them.

Hard for me to believe Huma needs to send to Yahoo and print from home (easier? huh?) because Beast don't like to read computer? Where does she like it on the toilet?

She'd save a copy of everything to a thumb-drive in case the laptop got hacked or stolen. If the FBI finds the backup, it leaves little doubt as to her intentions.

I don't know if you have noticed, but since the advent of these Wikileaks releases, the whole forum has become a conspiracy theory zone. . . . Just the other day a moderator posted the same type of tripe---------- In the political forum.

So you know, what's good for the moderation team is good for the membership... :badgrin:

There's an old lawyer saying, no trail no jail you would think Hillary would be smart enough to know that.

I don't know what they had on Comey to force him to take the fall for Hillary but whatever he found its big enough that he's got Obama, Hillary, and the DOJ by the balls now. Have you noticed the Obama administration has been totally silent on this? Why hasn't Obama rushed to defend Hillary?

Biden revealed the admin's cover-story by saying "as a member of the administration, I can't talk about it". They always revert back to a "we're big deals and what we know is none of your business". Wouldn't surprise me if Obama already knows what's on Huma's laptop and will try to either get it taken away from the FBI or somehow wiped clean. Remember, the CIA works for him and has to do what he asks of them. Comey is no doubt aware of this and hopefully has taken counter-measures to assure it's security.

I don't know if you have noticed, but since the advent of these Wikileaks releases, the whole forum has become a conspiracy theory zone. . . . Just the other day a moderator posted the same type of tripe---------- In the political forum.

So you know, what's good for the moderation team is good for the membership... :badgrin:

One man's speculation is another man's "tripe". Feel free to show us where we're full of crap.

As to the question could Hillary pardon herself:

Article 2, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution gives the President broad pardon power. There is nothing in the Constitution that states a President may not pardon himself.

The President shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

There are only two restrictions on the President's pardon power:

He can only pardon "offences against the United States," in other words federal crimes. He cannot pardon state/local crimes or civil lawsuits or international crimes. He cannot pardon in a "case of impeachment."

Could a president pardon himself?

So if Comey wants to indict her, he has cause to prevent her becoming president.

Forum List

Back