Was Boston Marathon Bombing Staged? This eyewitness says so!

Directing us to Alex Jones only reinforces what a sad, pathetic little man you are.

Oh the irony.:lol::D:lmao:
I see the trolls in denial and afraid of the truth like Dont Taz Me Bro,MHunter,Ravi,Zoom Boing,Grandma and Ghook have to shoot the messenger cause the truth hurts and they cant refute the facts and the paid shills candyass and dawgshit are supporting idiotic posts like that cause their handlers are worried the truth is getting out and they cant stop it.I love it.

Yeah, this could be another Fast & Furious-like Government debacle. The FBI was clearly involved and knew about this guy. So who knows, maybe they funded and fascilated the event. It wouldn't be the first time.
The older brother had been under surveillance by the FBI as far back as 2010
Meanwhile, in Washington, lawmakers continued to ask questions about what the FBI knew about the elder Tsarnaev brother, Tamerlan (26). An unnamed government, reported to be Russia's, contacted the agency in early 2011, asking for information about Tamerlan.

"The request stated it was based on information he was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer, and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States to the country's region to join unspecified underground groups," the FBI said.

Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev suspect was under FBI surveillance 'for years' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Do not let a crisis go to waste

Last edited:
Oh noes! It's the Joooooooooooos!

:eek:

same as always from you.trolling without looking at the facts.no surprise coming from the troll who when confronted with these facts can only come back with childish posts consisting of -i dont believe it cause of the guys body language.:cuckoo: Love your debating skills.that really counters those facts of Obama worshipping Isreal from that post of mine sometime back.:lmao:

Oh, the irony!

My debating skills (as though my comment were actually an attempt at debate, rather than simply making fun of you) being denigrated by the poster who seems to feel that fart jokes and poop smileys are the best possible response to opposing views. :lmao:

You rarely post anything that could be construed as a fact. Wild speculation would be more accurate. :wink_2:

There are no facts yet. The FBI still hasnt proved these guys did the bombings. They have only said they did. If I am wrong. Please post new information!

False flag again. I hear about this every where. There are so many questions in this incident!

Its pretty obvious the government is accelerating their new world order plan that Bush,Clinton and Obama have all spoken their in favor of and that ron paul has attacked, yet these many trolls in this forum attack ron paul and call him a kook.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back