Was A Trap Set For Election Cheats?

You'll need evidence *way* better than that to establish your fantasy. And you don't have it.

There goes gimpy bear again fantasizing away about other people's fantasies and denying dozens if not hundreds of episodes, videos and events all clearly documented here and elsewhere all over the internet!

Then why, pray tell, have these " dozens if not hundreds of episodes, videos and events all clearly documented here and elsewhere all over the internet!" been submitted to the courts....or law enforcement?

There's clearly something that you're missing.

Then why, pray tell, have these " dozens if not hundreds of episodes, videos and events all clearly documented here and elsewhere all over the internet!" been submitted to the courts....or law enforcement? There's clearly something that you're missing.

Apparently what you're missing is any effort to actually follow the news! I just read a report earlier where Giuliani stated that in his latest attempt with the PA Supreme Court, they rejected his arguments outright and wouldn't even let him PRESENT any of his evidence!

All you yahoos are so busy laughing at how Trump is losing all these cases you haven't stopped to notice that Trump isn't LOSING the cases, the courts are simply refusing to even consider the evidence!

I know in one case, PA extended the deadline for accepting ballots well past what state law allowed! They refused to reconsider it.

In another case, PA had two sets of rules: if you were a democrat, you were given a chance to fix mistakes on your ballot so they'd be accepted, but if you made a mistake on a Repub ballot, they just threw them out. That too is clearly illegal. PA refused to examine it.

In another case, PA accepted thousands of ballots that were not complete missing key info even though that too violates state law! Again, same response from their court.

The fix is in and that should trouble you as much as me because what goes around can come around and next time you could be on the receiving end.

It is very likely that Trump will take these and other matters to the Supreme Court -- -- and win.

Clearly, there has been a myriad of election irregularities and transgressions all aimed at hurting Trump's chances. THE PROBLEM is that NO SINGLE ONE can be ascribed with costing Trump a state election, the issue being that Trump is fighting against FIFTY such issues! Courts are notoriously resistant in looking at the "big picture" though-- -- they want to focus on single details and minutiae and if Trump loses, it won't be for lack of evidence, but for a legal system purposefully built to be blind to or resistant of such things without months. . . YEARS of hearings and preparations.

Just as slow as justice turns in the rights of an individual even if a case takes years, the courts are in a mad dash to certify an election and move on giving the prosecution mere WEEKS to both gather, prepare and present their case.

NO ONE is being well served by this.

Then why, pray tell, have these " dozens if not hundreds of episodes, videos and events all clearly documented here and elsewhere all over the internet!" been submitted to the courts....or law enforcement? There's clearly something that you're missing.

Apparently what you're missing is any effort to actually follow the news! I just read a report earlier where Giuliani stated that in his latest attempt with the PA Supreme Court, they rejected his arguments outright and wouldn't even let him PRESENT any of his evidence!

All you yahoos are so busy laughing at how Trump is losing all these cases you haven't stopped to notice that Trump isn't LOSING the cases, the courts are simply refusing to even consider the evidence!

I know in one case, PA extended the deadline for accepting ballots well past what state law allowed! They refused to reconsider it.

In another case, PA had two sets of rules: if you were a democrat, you were given a chance to fix mistakes on your ballot so they'd be accepted, but if you made a mistake on a Repub ballot, they just threw them out. That too is clearly illegal. PA refused to examine it.

In another case, PA accepted thousands of ballots that were not complete missing key info even though that too violates state law! Again, same response from their court.

The fix is in and that should trouble you as much as me because what goes around can come around and next time you could be on the receiving end.

It is very likely that Trump will take these and other matters to the Supreme Court -- -- and win.

Clearly, there has been a myriad of election irregularities and transgressions all aimed at hurting Trump's chances. THE PROBLEM is that NO SINGLE ONE can be ascribed with costing Trump a state election, the issue being that Trump is fighting against FIFTY such issues! Courts are notoriously resistant in looking at the "big picture" though-- -- they want to focus on single details and minutiae and if Trump loses, it won't be for lack of evidence, but for a legal system purposefully built to be blind to or resistant of such things without months. . . YEARS of hearings and preparations.

Just as slow as justice turns in the rights of an individual even if a case takes years, the courts are in a mad dash to certify an election and move on giving the prosecution mere WEEKS to both gather, prepare and present their case.

NO ONE is being well served by this.
LOL

Wut?? The court rejected Rudy "I'm exaggerating a bit" Giuliani??

Forum List

Back