Warriors have to pay Oakland $40 million while departing for SF.

it's a business
they can move if they want
if they owe $$$ for contract obligations, then that's that

Pro sports suck these days....I like college basketball...way more exciting...

yeah thats the ticket,yeah you anit kidding,pro sports suck MAJOR big time these days. college sports is the way to go because you know the college will always be there,that they wont up and abondon a loyal fanbase.

it's a business
they can move if they want
if they owe $$$ for contract obligations, then that's that

yeah thats all these greedy selfish asshole owners of pro sports are,its only a business to them.they put brand new shiny stadiums ahead of history and tradition.their criminals who since money is all that matters to them,they WOULD kill their own mothers it it meant they would profit in millions from it.:mad: anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool.

LOL what nonsense. People in Oakland are that aggrieved because their precious super team Ian moving across the bridge?

actually the outcry from them is very marginal,not the major outcry from them as there is for the raiders leaving because of that fact since it is just across the bridge but STILL,its cool to see that they are not getting off scott free without having to do something they did not want to do.

Good to hear the city will get some much needed revenue. The business side of pro basketball can get pretty ugly but its probably the fastest growing pro sport in the US.

Why San Francisco ? Yuk! If I was a player on that team, I'd be looking for a new team in a different city.

Its just a city. You dont have to live there. I guarantee you none of the core players currently live in Oakland.
I wouldn't want to be in San Francisco for one minute. it's a blight.
Its cool to visit but I wouldnt want to live there.
You practically have to have a professional sport athlete's salary to afford to live in SF.
Not true. I have a whole bunch of cousins that live there and none of them are professional athletes. Only a couple of them make great money.

Forum List

Back