Warren wants her "fair share"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
"Senator Elizabeth Warren is delighted by President Biden's progressive policies to tax the wealthy in order to pay for American infrastructure, including a commitment to child care."

Warren doesn't understand economics, but she does understand that poor Dem Voters hate the rich.
It's sad that we have backwards cretins such as Warren driving our country into the ground.
Their backwards ideas spread their Progressive poverty and misery.
Corporations just pass on tax hikes to the consumers.
It forces them to move jobs overseas.
In the end it destroys the middle class.
Troglocrats are dumb.

I am sorry you feel that way about George Washington who implemented the first federal tax that started a rebellion....

"Senator Elizabeth Warren is delighted by President Biden's progressive policies to tax the wealthy in order to pay for American infrastructure, including a commitment to child care."

Warren doesn't understand economics, but she does understand that poor Dem Voters hate the rich.
It's sad that we have backwards cretins such as Warren driving our country into the ground.
Troglocrats are dumb.

Why are you worried darling? It doesn’t affect you and the trumpkins. You don’t make $400,000 a year. And billionaires shouldn’t be paying no taxes.

I hope that helps trolling trumpkins

Pocahontas is actually a rich honky broad, and not an Indian squaw at all. She lives in a mansion, not a teepee in Massachusetts.

The fact that she fools millions of devout libs with her act is pretty amazing.

Troglocrats are dumb.

Why are you worried darling? It doesn’t affect you and the trumpkins. You don’t make $400,000 a year. And billionaires shouldn’t be paying no taxes.

Not in "reportable" income.

Its a cash game baby.

No go make me a sammich honey.

* smack *

Troglocrats are dumb.

You leftist communists are so stupid when it comes to anything economic. So so dumb.

sowell fair share.jpg

Forum List

Back