Warren takes six point lead in Mass.

I guess the good people of Massachusetts don't like rabid wingnuts pretending to be tolerant liberals. That would explain why Romney isn't competitive there.

Brown's a wimp. Facing a loss to that woman proves it.

I don't like either one of them. I'm not a Liberal or a RINO.

I'm tired of getting pelted with negative ads from Scott Brown while I'm trying to get my sports talk radio fix. It's expected from WEEI but the Sports Hub? I feel betrayed, they should know better than to air political ads.

I'm tired of getting pelted with negative ads from Scott Brown while I'm trying to get my sports talk radio fix. It's expected from WEEI but the Sports Hub? I feel betrayed.

would you characterize warren's ads as positive and informative?

i'm sick of both of them

i'm gonna write in sal dimasi

I am SHOCKED. A deep blue state is inclined to lean to the deepest bluest available candidate*?

What's next? Are they gonna vote for re-election of the President, too?

Just mystifying.

:lol:

SmurfGirl.jpg

Actual image of Elizabeth Warren taken OFF the "Reservation."

Last edited:
I'm tired of getting pelted with negative ads from Scott Brown while I'm trying to get my sports talk radio fix. It's expected from WEEI but the Sports Hub? I feel betrayed.

would you characterize warren's ads as positive and informative?

i'm sick of both of them

i'm gonna write in sal dimasi

Brown's ads dominate the sports talk stations but yeah, both campaigns went down the toilet with negative ads. So much for the clean campaign they both "pledged" to run.

I like brown, I think he would be in a much better position to win if he had stayed above the fray and not allowed the extreme elements of his party to push him into the mud slinging nonsense.

I like Brown too. I will like him a lot better when he isn't a potential notch towards the GOP controlling the Senate. The clown shoes party is not to be trusted with that.

If he loses this election and then runs for Governor he's got my vote.

I am SHOCKED. A deep blue state is inclined to lean to the deepest bluest available candidate*?

What's next? Are they gonna vote for re-election of the President, too?

Just mystifying.

:lol:

So you're too stupid, or too big a liar to accept the fact that a state that gave Romney a shot at leadership, is so totally out of his reach. That says a lot.

I'm tired of getting pelted with negative ads from Scott Brown while I'm trying to get my sports talk radio fix. It's expected from WEEI but the Sports Hub? I feel betrayed, they should know better than to air political ads.

Are the Bruins going to start soon or what? :mad:

With Warren crushing Brown, McMahon losing Connecticut and all the anti abortionists turning Red States blue.......looks like the Dems may even pick up a seat in the Senate

Arizona will be one of them

I find it hard to believe so many votes are decided by social issues. Our economy is shit, our foreign policy is in question, we're concerned about the United Nations.. The national Debt is over 16 Trillion,
China is building a Navy, Iran is close to having Nukes.. and people vote on social issue that in the end no politician gives a shit about one way or the other.

I find it hard to believe so many votes are decided by social issues. Our economy is shit, our foreign policy is in question, we're concerned about the United Nations.. The national Debt is over 16 Trillion,
China is building a Navy, Iran is close to having Nukes.. and people vote on social issue that in the end no politician gives a shit about one way or the other.

I guess the people of Massachusetts remember how big of a dick hole Romney was. It's not like Romney was a Northeastern Republican liberal. He was a carpet bagging political opportunist. I guess those Noreasters know a bullshit artist when they see them.

Maybe Republican politicians should stop taking positions outside of the mainstream on social issues and then they wouldn't run into this problem.

I guess the people of Massachusetts remember how big of a dick hole Romney was. It's not like Romney was a Northeastern Republican liberal. He was a carpet bagging political opportunist. I guess those Noreasters know a bullshit artist when they see them.

kinda like liz warren

hmmmmm

Forum List

Back