Warren Buffet owes 1 billion in back taxes, yet touts tax increases for everyone else

Buffet loaned $5B to BoA after getting a call from Obama.

Warren needs to write a billion check for those taxes and then stfu

I wonder if he and Obama have struck a deal?? Makes you wonder does it not?? Now he is touting tax INCREASES for others, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what he got in exchange for doing that??

Update: Warren Buffett’s Company Owes Nearly $1 Billion in Taxes | TheBlaze.com

Why doesn't Buffet pays what he owes?--:cuckoo: You know he's out there talking about how the filthy rich want to pay more in taxes--but HE WON'T PAY HIS?

Obama is out there again today--talking about raising taxes on corporations--yet General Electric made 18.4 billion dollars last year and didn't pay a penny in Federal Taxes. The CEO of General Electric is Obama's job czar Jeff Immelt. So Obama must mean raising taxes on corporations that don't pad his reelection campaign fund--:cuckoo:

After Solyndra--there is no doubt in my mind that this administration is corrupt--and it appears that the shenangans never stop.

Last edited:
I wonder if he and Obama have struck a deal?? Makes you wonder does it not?? Now he is touting tax INCREASES for others, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what he got in exchange for doing that??

Warren Buffet does not owe 1 billion in back taxes.

:cuckoo: It appears that someone has a reading comprehension problem.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

All of the evidence presented thus far indicates that Berkshire Hathaway may owe a B in back taxes - not of it indicates that Warren Buffet owes back taxes.

His company sure does and it is his company.
Warren Buffet does not hold a majority stake in BH.

All of the evidence presented thus far indicates that Berkshire Hathaway may owe a B in back taxes - not of it indicates that Warren Buffet owes back taxes.

Helloooooooooooooooooooo Berkshire Hathaway is Warren Buffett's company- he owns it, he is in charge of it and if he wants to pay that billion dollars in back taxes he can easily do it, he has not. There is the point.

Forum List

Back