Warnock should be favorite against Herschel Walker in Georgia

Nope
HW is just plain dumb
Not a very smart individual
But if that’s what GA wants then so be it.

No interviews from the media, No debates, No dealing with the public

Even then, Herschel still comes out with bizarre statements

This Senate seat should be won by Warnock again, as he faces a man who dodges debates and is kind of crazy.
1. No link, as required by USMB.

2. You just described President Biden above, a man who dodgrs the non-scripted media and who is dain bramaged.

2. You just described President Biden above, a man who dodgrs the non-scripted media and who is dain bramaged.

The racism is off the charts with that fool. Digusting to talk about a person of color like that.

Did this professional moron just say that it's a requirement to post a link for an opinion about who will win a senate race?
What's next? Do you want a URL as proof you're halfwit?

Walker, in his autobiography, admits struggling with mental illness. His ex-wife said that during their marriage he held a gun to her head and threatened to kill her. He claimed to have founded a chicken processing company employing hundreds but reported only eight workers when applying for a loan during the coronavirus pandemic. He lied about founding a charity to help veterans get aid with mental health.

This makes it very easy to see why tRump is backing him.
MAGA

Yeah, imo Black would have been the better choice. MAGA lol
I'm glad I don't have to vote in that one, although Atl is not off my list if I move in retirement. If my daughter and SIL go there permanently (small chance) the wife and I'd gladly "matriculate." But as Hank Aaron said, "there's nothing wrong with Atl except if you leave, you're in GA."

I admire Warnock a lot as a person, but I'd have voted Black. No way could I vote for Walker. IF it weren't for his football career and celebrity status, he'd literally be living on public assistance for his mental illness.

Forum List

Back