Warning to Christians: an old trick from Satan's sinbook.

MaxGrit

Beloved
Mar 21, 2014
The bakers, AS CHRISTIANS, should have sold the gay couple their cake, and done so graciously...THAT was their duty and this is what Christ taught.... over and over and over again....it was the outcasts, the sinners that Jesus spent His time with... The very people the Pharisees, the supposed religious rejected...the tax collector sinners, the adulterous, the Samaritans etc....and through His love and graciousness, He won them over....

No. They believe it's a sin to participate in a gay wedding, which makes it is a sin for them.

Romans 14

"12 So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.

14 I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean.

22 The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves.

23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin."
I disagree that this passage means what you seem to think it does. The lesson in these passages is quite the OPPOSITE of what you contend....

and Baking a cake for a wedding RECEPTION is NOT participating or agreeing with this wedding of the gay couple.... this Bakery couple can still hold their beliefs that marriage is between a man and a woman....it would not be a sin for them to bake a cake.....

An old trick from the devil's sinbook is distorting the meaning of God's Word.

I quoted an example of the trick used by Care4All. More examples of the trick used by Satan:

Matthew 4 (ESV)

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and set him on the pinnacle of the temple 6 and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written,

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,’
and
“‘On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”

7 Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Genesis 3 (ESV)

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’”

But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Satan wasn't the one who said "have some free will" and then punished his creations for using the gift they were given.

Exactly which is why the Jesuits were behind trying to change the Word of God by infiltrating and claiming the King James Version was too difficult to understand - too outdated - then came the NIV and major changes to the meaning of Scripture - removing words, changing words, turning the book into a curse. I didn't realize it until I read the story behind what they were up to. Now I am on to them! They are creating more and more versions of the bible in attempt to destroy the Word of God. Stay with the authorized King James Bible and do not be deceived, People.

So people who don't speak Early Modern English are doomed to Hell just because they can't read and understand Early Modern English? Sounds pretty weird that God's chosen people would be literate in Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek and Latin, but not in the most important language...unless of course the 17th Century English were really the Chosen People.

The bakers, AS CHRISTIANS, should have sold the gay couple their cake, and done so graciously...THAT was their duty and this is what Christ taught.... over and over and over again....it was the outcasts, the sinners that Jesus spent His time with... The very people the Pharisees, the supposed religious rejected...the tax collector sinners, the adulterous, the Samaritans etc....and through His love and graciousness, He won them over....

No. They believe it's a sin to participate in a gay wedding, which makes it is a sin for them.

Romans 14

"12 So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.

14 I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean.

22 The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves.

23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin."
I disagree that this passage means what you seem to think it does. The lesson in these passages is quite the OPPOSITE of what you contend....

and Baking a cake for a wedding RECEPTION is NOT participating or agreeing with this wedding of the gay couple.... this Bakery couple can still hold their beliefs that marriage is between a man and a woman....it would not be a sin for them to bake a cake.....

An old trick from the devil's sinbook is distorting the meaning of God's Word.

I quoted an example of the trick used by Care4All. More examples of the trick used by Satan:

Matthew 4 (ESV)

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and set him on the pinnacle of the temple 6 and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written,

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,’
and
“‘On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”

7 Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Genesis 3 (ESV)

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’”

But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

That was the original line..............Hath God said? In Genesis 3:1 we read the following:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made, And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Verse 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest ye die.

Notice how Eve begins to add to God's words too? Why was that? I believe it is because she gave a response to the serpent rather than to walk away. He was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD had made and she is willing to have a discussion with him? No. You don't have a conversation with the devil and furthermore, you should not be having a conversation with his servants unless the LORD directs you by His Holy Spirit to do it.

On the subject of Satan asking Eve, Hath God said? That is precisely the stategy of the sorcerers who work for the Vatican (the Jesuits) The entire strategy is being set up for "Hath God said"? Which is why it is imperative that Christians stay with the Authorized King James Bible. NOT the NIV or the other versions out there. Stay with Authorized King James Bible.

Here's an example from a stupid little devil:

Trinity based religions are far removed from God--all of creation sees a disunified mass of confusion--- Mark 3:24-26-- A house divided will not stand.

Example of my reveal and mock of the stupid little devil:

Mark 3:24-25 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.

Stupid little devil, your distortion of God's Word can't lead astray the elect.

Mark 13:22 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Last edited:
Here's an example from a stupid little devil:

Trinity based religions are far removed from God--all of creation sees a disunified mass of confusion--- Mark 3:24-26-- A house divided will not stand.

Example of my reveal and mock of the stupid little devil:

Mark 3:24-25 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.

Stupid little devil, your distortion of God's Word can't lead astray the elect.

Mark 13:22 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Jesus didn't lie--John 20:17, Rev 3:12---- all his teachers in the nt teach this truth--2Cor 1:3,1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6--- any other teaching is calling all of them liars.We know that isn't the case--trinity translations are filled with errors to mislead.

Forum List

Back